The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, I'm very torn between voting basille to test a Kat/basille team, and voting in RDR/SAR/Clem. Any thoughts on Kat/basille are welcome
Clem parking his ass on me makes me itchy. Him being obstinate about it is very village Clem coded though.
SAR being seered with no counter claims is probably pretty good as not wolf tbh

I figured out wolf Kat very early in our champs game together wolfing but I also think she was very busy. She does not feel the same way in this game as she did there.

RDR was a weak pull off for me reading the confused back and forth with AM that feels like it would be more likely to happen in wolf chat but I’m not sold that it’s damning. I don’t know that I’m good at reading RDR tho.

*sigh*

Sorry I couldn’t get through all of d3. Is there anything there you all think I need to see?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clem parking his ass on me makes me itchy. Him being obstinate about it is very village Clem coded though.
SAR being seered with no counter claims is probably pretty good as not wolf tbh

I figured out wolf Kat very early in our champs game together wolfing but I also think she was very busy. She does not feel the same way in this game as she did there.

RDR was a weak pull off for me reading the confused back and forth with AM that feels like it would be more likely to happen in wolf chat but I’m not sold that it’s damning. I don’t know that I’m good at reading RDR tho.

*sigh*

Sorry I couldn’t get through all of d3. Is there anything there you all think I need to see?
So... basille? Kinda seems like you're towning/not wolfing everyone else here lol
 
Where did chilly have Clem in his POE? I'm struggling to find that
So they didn’t I just wanted to see if they’d correct me when I intentionally misinterpreted their reads and they didn’t and that’s when my hackles got raised
I’m a weirdo who likes reaction tests
basille: I like the detail they've been adding to their posts but it does seem to have gotten advanced for somebody pretty green to this if they just tried a game 4 years ago.
CG: I was asking for a good reader on them earlier since CG seemed off on purely vibes, apparently we have none
Clem J: I've liked Clem's approach. Mostly keeping the pace of the game at a good level. Was on the JJJ wagon though and now a vote for Alex/samac? That just feels wrong
beans: Most detailed poster out there. A WW veteran so people have a better read but assuming this is how they've villaged before and its not just a way to control discussion. Feels safe but also yeeted JJJ and was early on katie with AM. Which Clem was a part of too, which could mean its neutral or could mean both are some sort of scum if not both wolves?
SAR: I've been skeptical of their PR since it was nonsensical, but given it time and its developed into good nuggets. I'm watching for a reversal though which would make me suspicious once again.
moon: under my radar I think and I honestly should have written paper notes. Activity has really picked up though and that could be a red flag.
samac: Honestly think Alex was just very busy and katie actually knows them, and samac basically looks like they clearly have to start from scratch since they didn't get a handoff on what's been transpiring
Kat: pushed for earlier votes to get an idea about some of the new players which is good. But also think they could be playing wolf with more aggressive people
RDR: wasn't this the really weird back and forth with AM? Including about coffee? I don't know what to make of that, but seems very odd

Beans didn’t vote JJJ actually, she was on Katie with AM at EOD.
So if I read this correctly you have a PoE of Basille, Clem, moon, Kat, RDR?

Pretty much.

Also going back and trying to see who went after bean day 1. They said to watch that wagon. Clem flipped off of it after that though so did dy. Final vote for beans D1 were moon, SAR, genny, kat

Okay. I’ll be honest I set a little trap there to see if you’d correct me or not because the reads list read like you think Clem is village but just a little paranoid and not actually someone you were interested in. I wondered how you would react if it seemed I misread someone on the list.
Can you expand on that a little bit then?
 
So they didn’t I just wanted to see if they’d correct me when I intentionally misinterpreted their reads and they didn’t and that’s when my hackles got raised
I’m a weirdo who likes reaction tests
Whoops, sorry for spoiling that lol
 
Whoops, sorry for spoiling that lol
Oh I’d already done it and they failed but I’m just surprised that in a rank reads list top 3 Clem is there but when I said Clem was in their Poe earlier they just let it ride. Like they almost didn’t care what my interpretation was.
Maybe I’m nuts
 
Oh I’d already done it and they failed but I’m just surprised that in a rank reads list top 3 Clem is there but when I said Clem was in their Poe earlier they just let it ride. Like they almost didn’t care what my interpretation was.
Maybe I’m nuts
No, I see what you're getting at. Definitely weird
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kat asks katie for her legacy, then this is her second post after correctly understanding the votes, with 17 mins to go before close.

There doesn't feel like any lead up to this shift tbh. Some freaking out after, but it feels generalized, not really focused on disbelieving genny's claim or worried about if genny can come back to claim, etc. This is the strongest related comment IMO:
To be fair I was really dissapointed with no one breaking the tie there was 15 min remaining and I was being convinced by basille posts, mostly the one I mentioned earlier

In my mind, if you are town and in danger you know no ome is coming to save you so you are present, while wolfs can have more wiggle room. Genny waa wolfier socially, did claimed and dipped and also I kept thinking about how she got a thing to survive the ties by being the first to answer N1 puzzle. So you have two choices eithe basille whos post I understand seem coached but didn't really see that from my pov and genny who did a bunch of wolfy things but claimed pr and left. And also a bunch of the town just leaving the tie be for SO LONG, so I decided to break it cuz a Town that doesnt take risks is a dead town, went with my gut and I missed. Cuz Ive said it before, I hate mech I play this socially and that's what counts most for me.

To be fair if I was a wolf, why would be my best interest to make such a move when there's no doc?
 
I think I’m conflicted.
I really like what Basille has done today and their efforts.
RDR is one I could be convinced of.
I’m never voting SAR or CG unless I’m F3 there I think
Im thinking rdr/chilly/... Basille? too

THE THING IS I LIKE BASILLE POSTS I FEEL A TOWNY EFFORT AND CAN TAHT SORT OF THING BE COACHED?

Can I get your take on SAR pls?
 
To be fair I was really dissapointed with no one breaking the tie there was 15 min remaining and I was being convinced by basille posts, mostly the one I mentioned earlier

In my mind, if you are town and in danger you know no ome is coming to save you so you are present, while wolfs can have more wiggle room. Genny waa wolfier socially, did claimed and dipped and also I kept thinking about how she got a thing to survive the ties by being the first to answer N1 puzzle. So you have two choices eithe basille whos post I understand seem coached but didn't really see that from my pov and genny who did a bunch of wolfy things but claimed pr and left. And also a bunch of the town just leaving the tie be for SO LONG, so I decided to break it cuz a Town that doesnt take risks is a dead town, went with my gut and I missed. Cuz Ive said it before, I hate mech I play this socially and that's what counts most for me.

To be fair if I was a wolf, why would be my best interest to make such a move when there's no doc?
Can you talk to me about why you made the tie d1?
 
I see what you’re saying but I don’t know if it sways e becuase as you pointed out it seemed she was unaware of vote counts with the initial move.
And too be fair thats also. A thing

That also happened on D1 when I thought I saved JJJ when I DIDNT
 
Im thinking rdr/chilly/... Basille? too

THE THING IS I LIKE BASILLE POSTS I FEEL A TOWNY EFFORT AND CAN TAHT SORT OF THING BE COACHED?

Can I get your take on SAR pls?
I think she was checked by AM.
I think this post restriction would be a big hindrance to a wolf pack.
While I think a 3P is possible I don’t feel like it’s worth my time to chase that
 
Genny waa wolfier socially, did claimed and dipped and also I kept thinking about how she got a thing to survive the ties by being the first to answer N1 puzzle.

Did she get a thing to survive ties? I thought that was just her speculating.

To be fair if I was a wolf, why would be my best interest to make such a move when there's no doc?

Why would that matter? I don't follow lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She did literally say she allegedly got that item, bud. Allegedly.
Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad