-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
Clem I kight need u to calm down (no)
I think that’s where I’m at. I bet there’s a bit within thereAre we still deciding chilly vs RDR vs basille?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry. I made that much more difficultOn vacation baybee
![]()
(Actually tho. I currently have like maybe an hour a day all at the end of the day to be here. I'm doing my best to read to catch up)
Tbf samac thinks SAR could be 3p, but it's less likely for her to be a wolf. And given that if SAR's 3p there's no sign she's harmful, better to hunt wolves first. I can agree with that tbhThe thing is SAR said this was her easiest restriction
Still I cant remember anything of substance
Im thinking Im fine with either chilly or rdr
Day 4 Vote Tally
RDR (3) - beans, CeeGee, chilly
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - basille, samac, SAR
samac (1) - Clem
8/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: Black Kat, moonster
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~37 minutes)
RDR (3) - beans, CeeGee, chilly
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - basille, samac, SAR
samac (1) - Clem
8/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: Black Kat, moonster
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~37 minutes)
I'm also fine with chilly or RDR, FTRTbf samac thinks SAR could be 3p, but it's less likely for her to be a wolf. And given that if SAR's 3p there's no sign she's harmful, better to hunt wolves first. I can agree with that tbh
I have not done thatIm thinking
One between rdr/basille/chilly and the other in the town core maybe?
Have we talked about pairings between them?
I'm very calm. The outer screaming is a facade, a persona for the masses consumption in their endless carnal desire for raw emotion. Inside I am a lulled ocean, a leaf drifting aimlessly along a quiet forest pond, an endless still reservoir of reserve and calm that would, were they able to witness it, make the most devout monk cry and poop and cream their robes in awe of the preternatural well of balance that I am possessed of.Clem I kight need u to calm down (no)
I don’t know that they’re unpaired, no.Does it have to be either chilly / rdr or can it be both?
Also Im getting a different feel from this eod that I didnfrom previous okes
I think beans floated the possibility of RDR and chilly being paired? And basille's mostly been talked about paired with you IIRC. But IDK if there's anything unpairing among the group as a whole tbhIm thinking
One between rdr/basille/chilly and the other in the town core maybe?
Have we talked about pairings between them?
Notably, RDR didn't self-pres on chilly today when she was leading/tied(?).I think beans floated the possibility of RDR and chilly being paired? And basille's mostly been talked about paired with you IIRC. But IDK if there's anything unpairing among the group as a whole tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Katie, Apop and CG was it I thinkAnyways can someone please tell me who AM voted for?
Black Kat
Im smol
Thank youuuI think beans floated the possibility of RDR and chilly being paired? And basille's mostly been talked about paired with you IIRC. But IDK if there's anything unpairing among the group as a whole tbh
Black Kat
Im smol
Katie, CG, apop ithinkAnyways can someone please tell me who AM voted for?
That sounds right but I will double-checkKatie, Apop and CG was it I think
Ok cg probably town thenKatie, Apop and CG was it I think
AM's votes, if you want to look at context as well:
Yeet katie
alright, alright settle down up there!
Yeet katie
Yeet CG
Unyeet CG
Yeet apop
I'm not done with CG yet.
EXACTLYOk cg probably town then
IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AM COMING OUT OF THE GATE VOTING HER
READ ALL MY GOD DAMN POST. ALL OF EM 😛
Black Kat
Im smol
KAJSOEJODJDKEEXACTLY
IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AM COMING OUT OF THE GATE VOTING HER
READ ALL MY GOD DAMN POST. ALL OF EM 😛
This funny
Katie, CG, apopAnyways can someone please tell me who AM voted for?
Okay this is bad timing but my phone is dying and I need to eat. I'll try to multitask but I might poof.
Also I feel about equal in wanting to vote RDR and chilly, so as long as they're still tied I might abstain tbh. Sorry lol
Also I feel about equal in wanting to vote RDR and chilly, so as long as they're still tied I might abstain tbh. Sorry lol
NoEXACTLY
IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AM COMING OUT OF THE GATE VOTING HER
READ ALL MY GOD DAMN POST. ALL OF EM 😛
Sorry. I made that much more difficult
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHYOKAY IM STRESSED AGAIN
Vote RDRKay I reread the Clem thing
I wouldnt discard rdr but both of them have been blind spots for me
Vote: chilly
to maintain the tie
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
Black Kat
Im smol
What do you mean by that?I think it's interesting that chilly wouldn't vote RDR until close to EOD even though they've been around sporadically before now
TIES MAKE ME ANXIOUS
But also one of the few/only times someone actually voted to self-pres this game? It shouldn't really be AI, everyone should self-pres tbh, but it is funnyI think it's interesting that chilly wouldn't vote RDR until close to EOD even though they've been around sporadically before now
Day 4 Vote Tally
RDR (4) - beans, CeeGee, chilly, moonster
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (4) - basille, samac, SAR, Black Kat
samac (1) - Clem
10/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~20 minutes)
RDR (4) - beans, CeeGee, chilly, moonster
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (4) - basille, samac, SAR, Black Kat
samac (1) - Clem
10/10
leading: TIE - chilly + RDR
missing: none
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~20 minutes)
Black Kat
Im smol
Didn't knew self pressing wasnt a thing here?But also one of the few/only times someone actually voted to self-pres this game? It shouldn't really be AI, everyone should self-pres tbh, but it is funny
Ya know I agree everyone should but the lack this game is concerning lolBut also one of the few/only times someone actually voted to self-pres this game? It shouldn't really be AI, everyone should self-pres tbh, but it is funny
Ooh spicy
Go into the three dot menu all the way to the right and click the [ ] icon to deselect it. Must have cat pics!!Who else is coming to vote?
@Clem youbare on
Also I activated the BB thing again and I CANT POST CAT PICS
Black Kat
Im smol
Clem is doing the lamest thing and voting me because Alex was absent and booooo
Okay but for the bit thats kikda funny
It definitely isDidn't knew self pressing wasnt a thing here?
Chilly never self pressed even when tied with RDR/slightly ahead of RDR, almost like they were waiting to see if another wagon would form. Like it felt like they maybe voted RDR against their willWhat do you mean by that?
TIES MAKE ME ANXIOUS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't say it is tbh, but of the sites I play on, it's not that surprising, I guess? IDKDidn't knew self pressing wasnt a thing here?
Black Kat
Im smol
To be fairYa know I agree everyone should but the lack this game is concerning lol
EoD 3 WAS EMPTY and that's were the most ties were
D1 had some ties too IIRC?To be fair
EoD 3 WAS EMPTY and that's were the most ties were
D1 was tie cityD1 had some ties too IIRC?
To be fair I tried to self pres D1 by going to JJJ then Katie but then everyone moved off of Katie and I didn't realize until too lateD1 had some ties too IIRC?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K