-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
I need your opinion of something pls holdDo you think AM bussed CG out the gate day 2?
Yes ma’am.I need your opinion of something pls hold
I’m out and about and checking in periodically
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GOD ****ING DAMMIT I WAS SO CLOSED I GOT I WAS PROMSIED AND GAVE UPI WAS PROMISED A CHILD DAY ZERO
You don't want to know how long that took me
Just because I think it’s so funny I was so close yet so far I got toI WAS PROMISED A CHILD DAY ZERO
You don't want to know how long that took me
I was promised a ____ _____ and then was on maze/haze and couldn’t get it and then I was like “I guess the last word could be zero”
I. WAS. SO. CLOSE.
sorry yall we can go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thanks for sharing. It was bugging me lol
Black Kat
Im smol
I find it interesting that almost all of us have cg in our poe but she has the fewest votes
Do we? Last time I talked to people about her they kept townreading her.
Do you not?
I have no idea what you're asking me.
The quote was erased (Im struggling on mobile) but AM answered she never gave a read on CG and apop asked what if you give one nowShe's asking if you tr cg or not
I asked tjis cuz is interesting now that Ibprevipusly saw AM claiming to be the delegated CG readerI thought you were voting her?
What do you mean by that then?
I was just being sarcastic there. Currently, I'm on apop.
So do you have an opinion on cg or no?
Nope. Never had one. Still don't.
You know what my opinion is.
Interesting
This is exactly why I'm still on you
They go back and forward about it for a while but this is the most important part @samac
You might have a fresher mind on what AM said when CG was voted
Black Kat
Im smol
WhatI WAS PROMISED A CHILD DAY ZERO
You don't want to know how long that took me
What does that phrase me
Who was promised a child in D0
It was the first post of the cycle when she voted CG I think. Its not very typical of her playstyle to vote a partner out the gate d2 unless she had to, they’re both on the chopping block, they know CG was seered or something of the the like.The quote was erased (Im struggling on mobile) but AM answered she never gave a read on CG and apop asked what if you give one now
I asked tjis cuz is interesting now that Ibprevipusly saw AM claiming to be the delegated CG reader
They go back and forward about it for a while but this is the most important part @samac
You might have a fresher mind on what AM said when CG was voted
Black Kat
Im smol
The thing is she didnt push CG any further (She just voted and left it there) and kinda took back her read in the middle without explanation and when questioned about it she felt really uncomfortable and stopped the talk about it, which is idkIt was the first post of the cycle when she voted CG I think. Its not very typical of her playstyle to vote a partner out the gate d2 unless she had to, they’re both on the chopping block, they know CG was seered or something of the the like.
So wanted to get a second opinion from someone who knows AM playstyle on why would she handle someone
Black Kat
Im smol
*Why would she handle someone like thatThe thing is she didnt push CG any further (She just voted and left it there) and kinda took back her read in the middle without explanation and when questioned about it she felt really uncomfortable and stopped the talk about it, which is idk
So wanted to get a second opinion from someone who knows AM playstyle on why would she handle someone
She hates bussing. The only time I’ve seen her do it in recent history was when her and Santy were very paired so they voted each other. I think it was later in game than d2.The thing is she didnt push CG any further (She just voted and left it there) and kinda took back her read in the middle without explanation and when questioned about it she felt really uncomfortable and stopped the talk about it, which is idk
So wanted to get a second opinion from someone who knows AM playstyle on why would she handle someone
So she’s not a never busser, but she’s a busser if she has no other choice. The drop of to CG feels more likely it’s not something that gained a lot of traction so AM jumped elsewhere.
I could be wrong. But I’d be surprised
Black Kat
Im smol
WhatReviewed the noob game's abbreviation list.
Pool of Eels is a lot more memorable.
Also realizing that PR does not mean post restriction
THERE'S ONE OF THOSE? I NEED THAT
Whats about SAR/CG/RDR/beans?I've tried chilly at various points, not sure how much I believe in it tho
Basille has been in my poe consistently
I think I totally forgor who your townleans are
Black Kat
Im smol
Thank you Ill rummiate on that since CG is a spot I still cant solveShe hates bussing. The only time I’ve seen her do it in recent history was when her and Santy were very paired so they voted each other. I think it was later in game than d2.
So she’s not a never busser, but she’s a busser if she has no other choice. The drop of to CG feels more likely it’s not something that gained a lot of traction so AM jumped elsewhere.
I could be wrong. But I’d be surprised
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn’t play moons readslist game
Mainly cause I want others. Which is selfish isn’t it?
Mainly cause I want others. Which is selfish isn’t it?
Black Kat
Im smol
Holy **** spicyEither not caught up or what you said was nothing worth remembering
Chilly if you havent so already can I get a redlist without explanaitons? Just a tier on where your hardes tr are and poe
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I got seered-or investigated, whatever on N1, but didn't get the notification until close to the end of N2(mod delay I'm assuming). I assume SAR was seered N2Uh sars got the same seer result the same night CG did? Was this discussed
I am mechanically confused
Day 4 Vote Tally
RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
6/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~5 hours)
RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
6/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~5 hours)
Black Kat
Im smol
Mr Clem when you guys talk about seer what do you guys usually mean?Again would just like to emphasize we don't actually know if it's a seering or not and should be careful to remember that
Someone like a investigator?
Does anyone else want to own up to being investigated? It’s okay, it would just help to know if there’s 2 seer type roles out there because my soul wants to clear SAR and CG for it but it could stop be form doing that if someone else’s soul was stared into, or something looked hard at them or something
Black Kat
Im smol
Did they claryfied that result was from N1? Like mod mistake or did they told you it was delayed/intentional/ordidntsaidanythingaboutitI got seered-or investigated, whatever on N1, but didn't get the notification until close to the end of N2(mod delay I'm assuming). I assume SAR was seered N2
Black Kat
Im smol
Kay i catched up mostly about seer discussion and chilly leaving a confusing readlist
Im gonna be completely honest guys my brain got lost and talking about mechanics and roles makes it hurt so Ill let you guys solve that out thanks
@moonstermash @chilly_md do you think there are only two wolfs missing?
Im gonna be completely honest guys my brain got lost and talking about mechanics and roles makes it hurt so Ill let you guys solve that out thanks
@moonstermash @chilly_md do you think there are only two wolfs missing?
No, and I feel like I'm definitely misreading people lolKay i catched up mostly about seer discussion and chilly leaving a confusing readlist
Im gonna be completely honest guys my brain got lost and talking about mechanics and roles makes it hurt so Ill let you guys solve that out thanks
@moonstermash @chilly_md do you think there are only two wolfs missing?
I believe it was a silly quote (by spurs) from another game but idk which oneWhat
What does that phrase me
Who was promised a child in D0
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Yes, it was explicitly stated that the soul staring thing was from N1. I do think it was a genuine mistake from the mods-they said the result had been neglected-and not some mechanical thingDid they claryfied that result was from N1? Like mod mistake or did they told you it was delayed/intentional/ordidntsaidanythingaboutit
Never played here and played mafia/werewolf irl a few times some years back.
This thread is also 46 pages, with only a fraction of the posts being actually important, and I have to go back to the vote tallies or roster to actually see who's in this game half the time.
I'm happy to answer questions to make up for less earlier, but at this rate I'm going to get arthritis and need to get stuff done irl today
Unvote chilly
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
Day 4 Vote Tally
RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
5/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee, moons
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~4.75 hours)
RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
5/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee, moons
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~4.75 hours)
Okay, let's say I'm playing WW in a new place and format, and I'm also wolf. Does it make sense for me to complain about a fluffy thread and struggling to remember everything? Wouldn't that be a gift for wolves, to be able to blend in more easily?
IDK. I read chilly's irritation today as geniune, and it doesn't strike me as wolfy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking AM fooled me, and she's not the only one. I just don't know which of you it is lolWhat're you thinking, moon?
On the otherside of the coin, losing a wolf partner and then getting pressure would have make me pissyOkay, let's say I'm playing WW in a new place and format, and I'm also wolf. Does it make sense for me to complain about a fluffy thread and struggling to remember everything? Wouldn't that be a gift for wolves, to be able to blend in more easily?
IDK. I read chilly's irritation today as geniune, and it doesn't strike me as wolfy.
Also, I think it might be worth claiming results from whoever soul-searched CG and SAR, if it wasn't AM? Assuming they weren't scum (I would hope that would have been outed ASAP), it could give us 3 clears out of 10. But I'd be interested to hear if anyone has objections.
Fair lol. But I'd keep that private and try to keep town on my sideOn the otherside of the coin, losing a wolf partner and then getting pressure would have make me pissy
(Also assuming the results can be clearing)Also, I think it might be worth claiming results from whoever soul-searched CG and SAR, if it wasn't AM? Assuming they weren't scum (I would hope that would have been outed ASAP), it could give us 3 clears out of 10. But I'd be interested to hear if anyone has objections.
Oh, including last night it could be 4 results [clears], even(Also assuming the results can be clearing)
We’re on the same page I think.Also, I think it might be worth claiming results from whoever soul-searched CG and SAR, if it wasn't AM? Assuming they weren't scum (I would hope that would have been outed ASAP), it could give us 3 clears out of 10. But I'd be interested to hear if anyone has objections.
How do you feel about the whole Dunkin’ back and forth AM and RDR had?I'm down to vote either RDR or chilly today. Slight preference for RDR, but willing to consolidate
No I agree with you on this I thinkAlso, I think it might be worth claiming results from whoever soul-searched CG and SAR, if it wasn't AM? Assuming they weren't scum (I would hope that would have been outed ASAP), it could give us 3 clears out of 10. But I'd be interested to hear if anyone has objections.
I don't have time to do trustfalls and distrustfalls right now, but maybe before the end of the day 🤔
Also saving these to look at more
Day 1 Tally Numbers is Villains
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (4) - apop, CeeGee, katie, Clem
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR (2) - dya, Jay
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, black kat
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basile () -
Alex ()
PLEASE ALERT US IN YOUR ROLE PM IF SOMETHING LOOKS INCORRECT THANKS
Day 2 FINAL Vote Tally
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
11/14
leading: katie
Missing: Alex, katie, CG
Please let me know in your PM if there are any discrepancies.
Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (4) - SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
13/14
Leading: genny
Missing: Alex
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (3 minutes)
What does a T-Rex use to cut wood? A dino-saw
And this
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I found it interesting that AM just never followed up on the whole Duncan/oracle thing. Like it was super confusing what RDR was trying to get it and I feel like v!AM would have been all over her instead of just ignoring it. This should have pushed RDR higher up AM's sus list.How do you feel about the whole Dunkin’ back and forth AM and RDR had?
I kinda like this take ngl. I definitely didn't think about thatI found it interesting that AM just never followed up on the whole Duncan/oracle thing. Like it was super confusing what RDR was trying to get it and I feel like v!AM would have been all over her instead of just ignoring it. This should have pushed RDR higher up AM's sus list.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Vote Tally
RDR (2) - beans, ceegee
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
6/10
leading: chilly and @reddeadrobin
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, moons
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (< 4 hours)
RDR (2) - beans, ceegee
CeeGee (1) - RDR
chilly (2) - basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
6/10
leading: chilly and @reddeadrobin
missing: SAR, chilly, Black Kat, moons
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (< 4 hours)
@chilly_md @Black Kat votes pls
It's not that strangeThat’s different than what I noticed I think. If they both got the exact same result for different nights on the same night is strange
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Why am I getting yelled at, Spurs?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K