Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wdym "in this mod squad" as if you aren't one smh****************
In THIS mod squad, it's all kd.
But I got my tendencies from kd bc she's one of my mod mommies
🪓🪓🪓
*****************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wdym "in this mod squad" as if you aren't one smh****************
In THIS mod squad, it's all kd.
But I got my tendencies from kd bc she's one of my mod mommies
🪓🪓🪓
*****************
IDK, maybe the choking's related to the asthma??Good luck with that, soldier
She isn'tWdym "in this mod squad" as if you aren't one smh
Why have I been tagging her in my votes thenShe isn't
But maybe spiritually
She’s not an oracle or never claimed to be we know that right lolWhere the oracle at
I think she wants the Dunkin oracle to returnShe’s not an oracle or never claimed to be we know that right lol
I lowkey believed her deep downShe’s not an oracle or never claimed to be we know that right lol
It said AM was village so her Dublin was BADLike even if she didn't have the role, spiritually maybe her dunking order did
IIRC, RDR isn't necessarily someone who shares a bunch of reads? So as much as I dislike the alignment flip, it's not so bad we left the chattier players tbhCrap, I really wanted to see RDRs read list before they got voted off.
Hmmmmm thinking of chilly for tomorrow butI can't decide if this means I need to re evaluate everyone (except CG and SAR) because there is a wolf in my townreads or if simply chilly is a wolf.
Man I really thought RDR was a hit, that was sad.
Oh I didn't remember she said that BAISBLDJD damn catching up knowing AMs aligment took all the whimsy out of it 🙁It said AM was village so her Dublin was BAD
Poisoner is a real one9 players left, if 1 townie dies tonight it's probably 5 town to 3 scum? Hmm.
Maybe the poisoner can just do us a solid again lol
(I have a niggle that if there's a poisoner role it's 3p? But maybe it was just an item, IDK)9 players left, if 1 townie dies tonight it's probably 5 town to 3 scum? Hmm.
Maybe the poisoner can just do us a solid again lol
Dya had 2 poison heals so I suspect there’s another use out there?9 players left, if 1 townie dies tonight it's probably 5 town to 3 scum? Hmm.
Maybe the poisoner can just do us a solid again lol
Beans and cg probably townRip RDR
@Clem J
Why that wagon feel better
if you say it’s me because Alex I’m going to go up your dingus so hard you’re not gonna know what hit you.Beans and cg probably town
Still think you're >rand mafia
So
She also only had 2 uses of (nightkill?) protection, so possibly it's unlimited poisons, but 2 minimum sounds rightDya had 2 poison heals so I suspect there’s another use out there?
She's a pretty good player when she's not too annoyed at peopleIIRC, RDR isn't necessarily someone who shares a bunch of reads? So as much as I dislike the alignment flip, it's not so bad we left the chattier players tbh
I'm not particularly interested in this conversation to be completely honestif you say it’s me because Alex I’m going to go up your dingus so hard you’re not gonna know what hit you.
If you want to independently read me that’s fine but I’ve gave a god damn plethora of content.
And now I’m giggling because I forgot it changes dingus to dingusif you say it’s me because Alex I’m going to go up your dingus so hard you’re not gonna know what hit you.
If you want to independently read me that’s fine but I’ve gave a god damn plethora of content.
Thought poisoner shouldnt be wolf so I dont think it should've be unlimited? After 2nd use is like a freekillShe also only had 2 uses of (nightkill?) protection, so possibly it's unlimited poisons, but 2 minimum sounds right
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI'm not particularly interested in this conversation to be completely honest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU CANNOT JUST WOLF READ ME
AND NOT BACK IT UP. I DO NOT ACCEPT.
Right, not until N3 suggests an item to me, rather than a role, regardless of town/3p tbhThought poisoner shouldnt be wolf so I dont think it should've be unlimited? After 2nd use is like a freekill
Also not poisoner until N3
I AM NOW
Ily and I’m glad to have subbed inI missed playing with samac
Ily and I’m glad to have subbed in
Ok, company hackI AM NOW
WERE GOING TO HR
It was a Clem explanationClem? Explaining a read?
It might happen
The fact that it has happened before implies a non 0 chance of a claim explanation
Probably not tbh but it's not impossible@Clem J, tomorrow might be the last day if town can't figure things out, and I doubt either of you or samac die at this rate. Could you please, for the rest of us, try to explain your samac scum read more? Doesn't have to be now, could be after day start, if that's your concern(?)
Eh I’m loud, other than Clem widely village read and they don’t know what I’m doing over here@Clem J, tomorrow might be the last day if town can't figure things out, and I doubt either of you or samac die at this rate. Could you please, for the rest of us, try to explain your samac scum read more? Doesn't have to be now, could be after day start, if that's your concern(?)
Did you play in the game I subbed in as wolf? Spurs last game?Probably not tbh but it's not impossible
Anyway
CG
Beans
SAR
Moon
Clem
Basille
Bk
Chilly
Prolly
I don’t like it cause I don’t feel confident in the bottom half at all but I’m killable now and I feel like there’s at least a 50/50 shot I die so I want something out there
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.