The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you play in the game I subbed in as wolf? Spurs last game?
If you’d like I can share some sub instances so you can compare them. You probably don’t care, but I thought I’d offer
I have no idea nor would it be likely to make much of a difference
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also in the next cycle I think everything should be laid out on the table. I promise to reveal my secrets and if anyone else has any they should just throw them down in the next day cycle with where we will be. Not now. I just want that out there for people to ruminate on.
 
Do you guys want a legacy from me? I don't know that I'm the most likely to die tonight but it could be in the realm of possibility
 
Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

Space Office GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this day cycle would be a good time for people to role reveal. Also I basically threw my prior reads out the window and re-evaluated everyone, mostly focusing on how AM treated them because at this point I firmly believe there is a wolf in the village reads. I highly recommend that you all do the same. I have posts incoming that have the interactions between AM and other players and one that evaluates who could be partners with each other and AM. The only players I left out of this were CG and SAR because I still think they are cleared by AM's presumed role copping of them.

basille - I really think she's village (or at least not a wolf) based on the interactions she had with AM. See AM and basille interactions post.
CG - I am considering clear due to the seer notification AND the way AM tried to get her voted out.
Clem - There is nothing unpairing him from AM with the exception of his reply to her question about a doctor to save her from the poisoning which I don’t fully understand but could be a reference to a PR? Please re evaluate him and try to figure out his role.
SAR - For now I still think the “eyes peering into your soul” claim is clearing. I wouldn’t vote her out.
moon - nothing unpairing her from AM. However, a lot of the other players who could be paired with AM (namely Clem, Kat, and chilly) I feel probably aren't paired with moon, mostly due to moon's read lists. Clem, Kat, and AM in particular are pretty much always in her town reads and I just don't think it's likely that wolf!moon puts all her packmates in townreads/townleans on D1. Also I feel like she soft RR'd earlier? Make sure you figure out her role. Proceed with caution, but I'd look into other players on this list first.
samac - there is nothing unpairing between Alex, samac, and AM, which is to be expected. I'm not saying samac is a wolf because of that; however, it would be smart to be constantly re evaluating this slot. I don't know that I would jump to voting samac out right now though. See if she lives through the night cycles and then decide.
Kat - I feel like she's softly unpaired from AM; however, I’d re evaluate her and potentially go back to the casino 2 game and see how she treated me and apop in that game. (For context we were all wolves together). I can't decide if how she treated AM is AI or not.
chilly - I am a little afraid they are TWTBW and I don't know that AM would go for 2 days kind of ignoring her packmate on thread. However, that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing unpairing between them and AM and I feel like they overall have been a little sketchy (re: read list stuff yesterday, namely about Clem). Also it is not lost on me that they did not go over yesterday even though they were tied and (correct me if I'm wrong) but there have almost always been a couple votes on them but they've never flipped. Just food for thought.
 
AM's early take on basille. NAI.
Yeah, she was a clear top poster in the noob game so I'd love to see that energy transferred here.

Back and forth between AM and basille on the AM D1 katie vote. I kinda don't think noob wolf!basille questions packmate AM like this?
She hasn't even posted anything.

Yeah my main confusion lies there. I did a quick read and I didnt see her post (initially thought i missed it) even as a joke vote that seems like a throwaway vote unless the voter knows something

There are no joke votes from me.

More chatter between AM and basille close to EOD 1 - I don't think this is a conversation that would be happening on thread between packmates. If basille really was AM's packmate, I think she wouldn't have to be asking for clarification on if the D1 vote was an election or a yeet. (Also worth mentioning here that basille was a bit confused about the "yeet" terminology - potentially because the resources she was looking at didn't use that term).
Could you talk about those pings?

You don't have to vote a leader if you're not convinced.

Oh goodness I think I was confused, this is the leader vote?

Oh! No, we're killing someone today. No mayors.

Some more gentle questioning between AM and basille - AM asks basille about apop, basille asks AM about her CG vote over genny. NAI.
@basille How are you feeling about apop currently?

Unless it's exactly marvolo, I prefer to vote for who's the wolfiest. Sometimes that lines up with the majority for that day, other times not.

The back and forth where AM tries to sus out if basille was having someone (older packmate) write posts for her. I know I've mentioned this previously but I just don't see a world in which AM was having this conversation with her packmate WHILE SAID PACKMATE WAS TIED FOR YEET CLOSE TO EOD. I'm actually not sure AM has this conversation with a packmate at all.
Just to clarify, have you played this before the noob game?

Not to this level/ with real people no, I tried town of Salem I think 4 years ago? But people on there were a bit weird. I've played Gnosia too but that is just NPCs/ more so a visual novel.

(Highly recommend gnosia to anyone who likes anime social deduction games!)

Okay. Did they use any specific terminology for removing players?

In Gnosia they use terms like elimination and cold sleep. For this game I bookmarked the noob game so I can reference it when to understand your guys lingo.

Okay.

Well, I'm kinda confused where the term "lynch" came from.

Ah apologies, I was reading a werewolf wiki as well and thought the term was apt for this! I didnt realize it wasn't a term used here

Well, it used to be by older generations but hasn't been currently in a while. Which wiki was that?

Alright. I don't think I've ever encountered this one before.

I was wondering if someone else wrote the post for her and accidentally slipped into an old habit that she wouldn't have. It's more muddy with the sharing of the wiki though.
 
So this starts all of the "not unpairing" stuff. Mostly just AM and Clem chatting, questioning each other, appearing like they're trying to solve. Basically everything that happens between AM and Clem is kinda soft/fluffy/halfway investigative stuff. Neither ever really takes a hard stance on the other or seems to try to investigate the other.

Discussion of Jay's town read on clem on D1
Jay tring me is deeply abnormal, our usual dynamic is he withholds a read and by d2 I'm nagging at him that he should really be tring me while he hems and haws

Oh. I thought he was one of the people that like jump on you early but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I think he's just trying to push content and get reactions, I'd be surprised if he believes this read

AM notes that clem is trying to solve and she likes it
Oh God. It's this the rare tryhard Clem gracing my presence?

Well, I'm sorry that this is what's brought it out but I'm feeling good about the effort.

AM and clem discuss the Katie vote and Katie's reactions to her wagon on EOD1
She did already mention it

No, I could have voted any number of people in between.

But the key thing is no one else did. She didn't claim anything similar for dy's despite that existing even longer than mine.

Yeah cause it's on her?


Clem asks AM for her case on katie. There are other discussions after this on if SAR is faking her post restriction, if Katie was bussed, looking for a vote count analysis, etc. etc. I didn't quote them all because none of them are unpairing and they all read kinda similarly to each other.
@Animal Midwife talk to me about katie--or link me to your case, either is fine

I know mech is scary but I'm also curious to hear your thoughts about her claiming a one day treestump while under pressure, if that effects your read either way at all?

Here's my case @Clem J

It doesn't affect anything.

These are the two quotes that made me squint. Note the bottom one. This is the one I don't understand that could be in reference to clem having a PR?
Are there any poison healers? A wolf just targeted me.

If I guess it in advance but I don't think I can afterwards

I'll check
 
AM and Kat discuss CG and AM's reads on her. Not unpairing.
I'm probably the closest to that.
Whats your first impression miss Midwife?

Well, her only post is not about the game at all so nothing.

Kat once again asks AM for thoughts
Miss can I mayhaps get ur impressions

Kat asks for thoughts about AM. I can't remember if she did things like this in casino 2 or not. That would be worth looking into bc right now I don't know how to read this.
As stated before we are in the 2026 KatSheepOlympics, where every day I shall pick my pastor

And todays victim lucky winner is

@moonstermash

Yipeee Ill be following u around

I wanna hear more about @Animal Midwife

Anyways I wanna know more about @Animal Midwife and her reads besides Katie, I wanna see her cusine

AM and Kat discussion about me. Nothing unpairing.
I need to take a closer look to the readlist she posted yesterday, but preliminarily her inmediate approach of claiming "JJJ was not a wolf and I know Im not a wolf so I shall analyze the other players further" feels good to me

So atm neutral greenish less green that my greens

Again asking AM for thoughts. I don't know if a wolf asks her partner for reads and thoughts so frequently? Unsure how to red this.
Miss AM who are u flipping today

Discussion about 3p stumps. Tentatively NAI, though this does feel like a conversation they could have had in wolf chat instead of main thread.
Well, she was a 3p stump to be fair so I wouldn't count that. Now if you want to see a village stump in action, literally any other game has rather disappointing results. Including the one where I was the village stump.

That I don't know because typically SDN's are unrestricted.

So they are on the game forever?

To be fair stumps are popular in my home forum so it feels a bit foreign, but Im absolutely sure if I could live as a confirmed town I would make the most of it

From say to practice there's a long way but in my mind it does feel like a op role for a town that's sort of active ig. If they are busy/low posting it might have the same impact as if they were alive tbh

Does the three stump count towards mayority?

Usually, though once it was removed in mylo.

Kat questioning AM towards EOD3 (i think). Regardless this was the day of AM's CG vote and discussion with apop. This is kind of good for moon specifically because I don't think wolf!Kat tags both of her packmates to ask about who they are voting for. I do think this exchange makes me lean village on Kat because I'm not sure that Kat questions packmate AM to this extent this close to EOD.
I thought you were voting her?

What do you mean by that then?

I was just being sarcastic there. Currently, I'm on apop.

Uuuh true thats also a thing

Hmmmm what todo

Ive been whispered things and Im not sure yet how to order my reads

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

What mean?

@Animal Midwife @moonstermash

Are you guys happy with ur wagon atm? Who would you vote if not?

I think moon left but I'm trying to get a temperature here.
 
Moon's take on AM vs. katie. Not unpairing.
This, but tbh I could also see you/her being v/v violence (I can see the angle you're coming from, but I don't think it's a bad assumption to think your vote hasn't changed).

Moon and AM discussing stumps. Not unpairing.
Are they more likely to be a certain alignment, or is it an NAI role? My feeling is that it's more likely a scum role, although I casually specced the newb game and saw a town variant there

NAI. I've even seen them as 3p!

The first moon read list which is what really made me start leaning village for her. Does wolf!moon put AM plus a packmate (atp Kat, Clem, Alex/samac, or chilly) in town/townleans on D1 and a bunch of villagers in wolfreads? I kinda don't think so.
Also worth noting that AM and moon have a conversation about this list.
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.

(I don't love it because it's mostly just vibes TBH.)

What has you townreading chilly, Kat, and CG?

Chilly - decently analytical for a newer player
Kat - partly a JJJ sheep, partly feels like she has good direction
CG - super weak, but I liked that she has a reads list without being under much pressure (Now, have I read the list yet? Oops no it's bookmarked to go back to lol)

Some more discussion like conversations between moon and AM. NAI.
And katie not here to even attempt self-pres...

If katie is town, I expect at least 1 wolf not voting and probablg not more that 1 on her wagon.

If katie is scum, she's probably being bussed?

Oh okay. I get what you're saying now.

I don't know if I remember apop saying RDR is apop's *most confident* townread, but it's notable apop hasn't pushed back more, although maybe pushing basille forward accomplishes the same thing 🤔

If she's not, I'd like to hear otherwise. But that's not the impression I got from any of her posts.
 
Some discussion of chilly's initial thoughts. Could just be friendly conversation or AM trying to get an interaction with her packmate. Undecided.
From what I've gotten:
JJJ seems town to me
beans I'm very meh about
dyachei i feel weird about but that's just based on the early back and forth

I need to think more about the things that have come in over the last hour or two from others

What had you townreading Jay?

Very rough feeling from how thought out the explanations for the reads are but with the disclaimer that they aren't confident

Lack of reactions too

No clear idea. Either dyachei or JJJ for an active wolf is a possibility

Discussion on D1. Note that there really isn't much discussion between these two at all after D1 which I could see being noob wolf! chilly mistake. This almost reads like AM prompting chilly to have a conversation. I do worry if chilly is TWTBW though.
yeah basille hadn't popped up on my radar to this point

Who's this in response to?

after what moons said

So are you wolf reading her as well?

went back and checked. main thing concerning for basille would be the apop vote D1. nothing else sticks out to me but they've been busy and haven't posted too much as a new player. could be less dominant wolf though. I give that apop was on the yeet JJJ wagon but that has katie and clem too. I've got no read on CeeGee who was the final part of that wagon
 
I think this day cycle would be a good time for people to role reveal. Also I basically threw my prior reads out the window and re-evaluated everyone, mostly focusing on how AM treated them because at this point I firmly believe there is a wolf in the village reads. I highly recommend that you all do the same. I have posts incoming that have the interactions between AM and other players and one that evaluates who could be partners with each other and AM. The only players I left out of this were CG and SAR because I still think they are cleared by AM's presumed role copping of them.

basille - I really think she's village (or at least not a wolf) based on the interactions she had with AM. See AM and basille interactions post.
CG - I am considering clear due to the seer notification AND the way AM tried to get her voted out.
Clem - There is nothing unpairing him from AM with the exception of his reply to her question about a doctor to save her from the poisoning which I don’t fully understand but could be a reference to a PR? Please re evaluate him and try to figure out his role.
SAR - For now I still think the “eyes peering into your soul” claim is clearing. I wouldn’t vote her out.
moon - nothing unpairing her from AM. However, a lot of the other players who could be paired with AM (namely Clem, Kat, and chilly) I feel probably aren't paired with moon, mostly due to moon's read lists. Clem, Kat, and AM in particular are pretty much always in her town reads and I just don't think it's likely that wolf!moon puts all her packmates in townreads/townleans on D1. Also I feel like she soft RR'd earlier? Make sure you figure out her role. Proceed with caution, but I'd look into other players on this list first.
samac - there is nothing unpairing between Alex, samac, and AM, which is to be expected. I'm not saying samac is a wolf because of that; however, it would be smart to be constantly re evaluating this slot. I don't know that I would jump to voting samac out right now though. See if she lives through the night cycles and then decide.
Kat - I feel like she's softly unpaired from AM; however, I’d re evaluate her and potentially go back to the casino 2 game and see how she treated me and apop in that game. (For context we were all wolves together). I can't decide if how she treated AM is AI or not.
chilly - I am a little afraid they are TWTBW and I don't know that AM would go for 2 days kind of ignoring her packmate on thread. However, that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing unpairing between them and AM and I feel like they overall have been a little sketchy (re: read list stuff yesterday, namely about Clem). Also it is not lost on me that they did not go over yesterday even though they were tied and (correct me if I'm wrong) but there have almost always been a couple votes on them but they've never flipped. Just food for thought.
DID YOU MAKE ME RED
EXCUSE ME

Otherwise I don’t hate this list and I think we’re in a similar place in that we’ve got a lot more uncertainty than we should at this point in the game.
 
This is less detailed than everything else I have, partially because I didn't want to deep dive too much into a bunch of people who are not flipped and partially because I was really tired at this point 😅. I based it off of voting mostly and who overall has been in each other's POE. The red ones are possibilities and the crossed out ones I ruled out.

AM/Clem/Kat - nothing unpairing
AM/Clem/moon - I unpaired them because I didn't think moon would strong townread both packmates and wolf read only villagers as a wolf
AM/Clem/chilly - nothing unpairing, chilly's take on clem reads like unsure noob wolf trying to figure out how to read partner. clem never commits to a chilly vote and picked RDR over chilly.
AM/Clem/samac - Clem wanted to vote samac out
AM/Kat/moon
TBH trying to remember why I unpaired them - I think it was because I didn't think Kat would be tagging both her packmates to ask them about their wagons at EOD.
AM/Kat/chilly
Kat voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
AM/Kat/samac - nothing unpairing
AM/moon/chilly - it's interesting to me that moon never stayed commited on a chilly vote. I wouldn't say they are unpaired even though both sides have expressed sus of each other - that could be distancing.
AM/moon/samac - nothing unpairing
AM/samac/chilly - samac voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
 
YOU SCARE ME MOTHER
I watched you fool the entire village as woof in your champs game!! I must remain cautious!
They didn’t know me though, so I had that helping me.
I know it’s self meta, but there’s not a world where I sub in as a wolf and put in the hours I did in trying to understand the thread.
I would have just faked it, I wouldn’t have needed to. But I realize why you wouldn’t take my word on it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've started writing my legacy, but I don't like it. Kinda just want to call samac, CG, and SAR not wolves and shrug for the rest of you tbh
 
chilly - I am a little afraid they are TWTBW and I don't know that AM would go for 2 days kind of ignoring her packmate on thread. However, that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing unpairing between them and AM and I feel like they overall have been a little sketchy (re: read list stuff yesterday, namely about Clem). Also it is not lost on me that they did not go over yesterday even though they were tied and (correct me if I'm wrong) but there have almost always been a couple votes on them but they've never flipped. Just food for thought.
That's very wrong
 
IDK if it's knowing Kat's alignment in Casino, but her first posts immediately seem scummier than this game - less inquisitive, more hedgy, more references to being busy (and mech, but tbf Casino seems like a really mech heavy-game).
 
IDK if it's knowing Kat's alignment in Casino, but her first posts immediately seem scummier than this game - less inquisitive, more hedgy, more references to being busy (and mech, but tbf Casino seems like a really mech heavy-game).
Also she didn't look to sheep anyone in Casino. That plus everything else I was towning her for - maybe she could just go with samac et al as not wolf? 🤔
 
IDK if it's knowing Kat's alignment in Casino, but her first posts immediately seem scummier than this game - less inquisitive, more hedgy, more references to being busy (and mech, but tbf Casino seems like a really mech heavy-game).
I should look back at Casino as well (my memories are skewed since I was a wolf with her in that game) but I overall agree. That's why I've been village reading her up to this point.
 
Ty

FWIW I found the game I was thinking of on MU, from this year's Champs: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/61989
Fwiw I wouldnt use champs game as reference as my current mental state wasnt the best and the preassure of champs got to me really bad, But if you need it pls be my guest

I can give my take on how I usually wolf, and key points of my Casino game that's been my best so far, but Idk if it would be useful coming from me

If you want extra info or anything let me know I can point u to stuff
 
Anyway


CG
Beans
SAR
Moon
BK
Basille
Clem
Chilly

Prolly

I don’t like it cause I don’t feel confident in the bottom half at all but I’m killable now and I feel like there’s at least a 50/50 shot I die so I want something out there
I think I’m here after ruminating for a bit cause although Clem tunneling me isn’t new I feel like he’s not engaging much with other worlds.
So this shall be my legacy I think.
Beans above SAR purely because I can SAR marching to the best of her own drums.
@CeeGee14 give me your reads list or so help me god

And does thread lock at 8 right? I will probably not be around right then
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad