The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
samac - so towny, much wow

Kat - meta and D1/D2 seems towny; still a little niggle about D3/possibly being paired with basille, but she'd be pretty deep wolfing at this point IMO

CG - seemingly unpaired from AM, and her solving feels like it's improved as the game has gone on. Lean town

beans - townleaning for D1 final vote being a tie and analysis/#effort, but still kinda nervous for some reason, IDK

SAR - seemingly unpaired from AM but IDK about her solving; lean not wolf, but could be 3p

basille - weakly townleaning for whatever previous reasons I had that I'm too lazy to look up tbh lol (if I'm wrong and she's scum, Kat goes back under the microscope)

Clem - soooo much townier than normal I'm paranoid now lol

chilly - N4 reads content/inconsistency(?) seem sus, but I can also see flashes of towniness, IDK
 
samac - so towny, much wow

Kat - meta and D1/D2 seems towny; still a little niggle about D3/possibly being paired with basille, but she'd be pretty deep wolfing at this point IMO

CG - seemingly unpaired from AM, and her solving feels like it's improved as the game has gone on. Lean town

beans - townleaning for D1 final vote being a tie and analysis/#effort, but still kinda nervous for some reason, IDK

SAR - seemingly unpaired from AM but IDK about her solving; lean not wolf, but could be 3p

basille - weakly townleaning for whatever previous reasons I had that I'm too lazy to look up tbh lol (if I'm wrong and she's scum, Kat goes back under the microscope)

Clem - soooo much townier than normal I'm paranoid now lol

chilly - N4 reads content/inconsistency(?) seem sus, but I can also see flashes of towniness, IDK
Do I feel great about this order past Kat/CG tbh? :shrug: I guess that could be something to work on for D5
 
I think I’m here after ruminating for a bit cause although Clem tunneling me isn’t new I feel like he’s not engaging much with other worlds.
So this shall be my legacy I think.
Beans above SAR purely because I can SAR marching to the best of her own drums.
@CeeGee14 give me your reads list or so help me god

And does thread lock at 8 right? I will probably not be around right then
Lol I quoted this to use samacs legacy to workshop my own but her legacy was a quote so now I just look dumb. Did you know the average American eats 8.5 lbs of pickles a year? I am neither American nor average so this does not apply to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway


CG
Beans
SAR
Moon
Clem
Basille
Bk
Chilly

Prolly

I don’t like it cause I don’t feel confident in the bottom half at all but I’m killable now and I feel like there’s at least a 50/50 shot I die so I want something out there

I relished using this as a base for my legacy. Samac and I are mostly on the same page, which is a big dill.

CG
Beans
Samac
Clem
Basille
Bk
Moon
Chilly
 
samac - so towny, much wow

Kat - meta and D1/D2 seems towny; still a little niggle about D3/possibly being paired with basille, but she'd be pretty deep wolfing at this point IMO

CG - seemingly unpaired from AM, and her solving feels like it's improved as the game has gone on. Lean town

beans - townleaning for D1 final vote being a tie and analysis/#effort, but still kinda nervous for some reason, IDK

SAR - seemingly unpaired from AM but IDK about her solving; lean not wolf, but could be 3p

basille - weakly townleaning for whatever previous reasons I had that I'm too lazy to look up tbh lol (if I'm wrong and she's scum, Kat goes back under the microscope)

Clem - soooo much townier than normal I'm paranoid now lol

chilly - N4 reads content/inconsistency(?) seem sus, but I can also see flashes of towniness, IDK
Should I read your list form top to botom from townier to sus? All reads include towns
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 4: Ding Dong Bitches!!!

Miley Cyrus Rotum GIF


A bowling ball had been requested. Instead, they got a wrecking ball.

After joining the group of guests, the newest addition made her presence felt very quickly. Quickly and emphatically enough that she clearly had attracted some unwanted attention.

Accordingly, the group was startled, but ultimately unsurprised to hear the commotion coming from her room in the middle of the night. Again, just beyond the door that had been broken down, was a now-familiar bloody scene. They arrived just in time to see the luminous spirit rise from her discarded body, and vanish from sight.

Dead is:
@samac (formerly @Alex_DVM ), who was
1788225928144.png


a Friendly Ghost, and a Vanillager
 
Last edited:
It is now Day 5

Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT TOMORROW, 9/1

8 players remain

@basille
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
------------------
Dead
------------------

@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
@apoptosis09 - Vanillager
@Animal Midwife - Wolf Role Cop
@reddeadrobin - Vanillager
@Alex_DVM / @samac - Vanillager
------------------
Subs
------------------

@Stagg737
@Doctor-S

------------------
Tots
------------------

@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty​
 
Kay first things first this might be a 4 wolf set up so we might be at the risk of mylo. If it's a 3 wolf set up we have one extra day but we need to think

Luckily for us there's NO HAMMER BABY so I think votes don't have to be as careful
 
And I want to yeet clem today unless something earth shattering happens. He is the most compatible wolf rn in my opinion

AM/Clem/Kat - nothing unpairing
AM/Clem/moon - I unpaired them because I didn't think moon would strong townread both packmates and wolf read only villagers as a wolf
AM/Clem/chilly - nothing unpairing, chilly's take on clem reads like unsure noob wolf trying to figure out how to read partner. clem never commits to a chilly vote and picked RDR over chilly.
AM/Clem/samac
AM/Kat/moon
TBH trying to remember why I unpaired them - I think it was because I didn't think Kat would be tagging both her packmates to ask them about their wagons at EOD.
AM/Kat/chilly Kat voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
AM/Kat/samac
AM/moon/chilly - it's interesting to me that moon never stayed commited on a chilly vote. I wouldn't say they are unpaired even though both sides have expressed sus of each other - that could be distancing.
AM/moon/samac
AM/samac/chilly
 
AM/Clem/Kat - nothing unpairing
AM/Clem/moon - I unpaired them because I didn't think moon would strong townread both packmates and wolf read only villagers as a wolf
AM/Clem/chilly - nothing unpairing, chilly's take on clem reads like unsure noob wolf trying to figure out how to read partner. clem never commits to a chilly vote and picked RDR over chilly.
AM/Clem/samac - Clem wanted to vote samac out
AM/Kat/moon TBH trying to remember why I unpaired them - I think it was because I didn't think Kat would be tagging both her packmates to ask them about their wagons at EOD.
AM/Kat/chilly Kat voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
AM/Kat/samac - nothing unpairing
AM/moon/chilly - it's interesting to me that moon never stayed commited on a chilly vote. I wouldn't say they are unpaired even though both sides have expressed sus of each other - that could be distancing.
AM/moon/samac - nothing unpairing
AM/samac/chilly - samac voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
THANK YOU BEANS FOR THE WORK

So as far as pairings go Clem and chilly have the most repetition followed by moon (moon... :c?) and me

I should probably double check beans pairing but I wouldnt go for her today
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I want to yeet clem today unless something earth shattering happens. He is the most compatible wolf rn in my opinion

AM/Clem/Kat - nothing unpairing
AM/Clem/moon - I unpaired them because I didn't think moon would strong townread both packmates and wolf read only villagers as a wolf
AM/Clem/chilly - nothing unpairing, chilly's take on clem reads like unsure noob wolf trying to figure out how to read partner. clem never commits to a chilly vote and picked RDR over chilly.
AM/Clem/samac
AM/Kat/moon
TBH trying to remember why I unpaired them - I think it was because I didn't think Kat would be tagging both her packmates to ask them about their wagons at EOD.
AM/Kat/chilly Kat voted chilly in RDR/chilly tie
AM/Kat/samac
AM/moon/chilly - it's interesting to me that moon never stayed commited on a chilly vote. I wouldn't say they are unpaired even though both sides have expressed sus of each other - that could be distancing.
AM/moon/samac
AM/samac/chilly
I think we should start early

Vote: @Clem J

Whats up my fella, pls claim
 
THANK YOU BEANS FOR THE WORK

So as far as pairings go Clem and chilly have the most repetition followed by moon (moon... :c?) and me

I should probably double check beans pairing but I wouldnt go for her today
With the samac flip, the three pairs I'm left with are:
clem/chilly
clem/Kat
moon/chilly

It really seems like we're in a wolf Clem world rn because he's more compatible with AM than chilly, moon, or you (Kat) too
 
With the samac flip, the three pairs I'm left with are:
clem/chilly
clem/Kat
moon/chilly

It really seems like we're in a wolf Clem world rn because he's more compatible with AM than chilly, moon, or you (Kat) too
To be fair I need to take a deeper look, but chilly/Clem might be our best shot

Would like to get @moonstermash opinion here

And @CeeGee14 pls legacy where at
 
Night 4: Ding Dong Bitches!!!

View attachment 424048

A bowling ball had been requested. Instead, they got a wrecking ball.

After joining the group of guests, the newest addition made her presence felt very quickly. Quickly and emphatically enough that she clearly had attracted some unwanted attention.

Accordingly, the group was startled, but ultimately unsurprised to hear the commotion coming from her room in the middle of the night. Again, just beyond the door that had been broken down, was a now-familiar bloody scene. They arrived just in time to see the luminous spirit rise from her discarded body, and vanish from sight.

Dead is:
@samac (formerly @Alex_DVM ), who was
View attachment 424046

a Friendly Ghost, and a Vanillager
Flavor updated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the samac flip, the three pairs I'm left with are:
clem/chilly
clem/Kat
moon/chilly

It really seems like we're in a wolf Clem world rn because he's more compatible with AM than chilly, moon, or you (Kat) too
Hmm, it's nice to see I haven't completely lost my marbles around Clem. They were low on my PoE list mostly due to everyone reading them as a town, and as I'm not too familiar with peoples playstyles. I would like to ask, why Clem over Chilly in your opinion?