-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What items did you send Katie, SAR, and samac?I killed AM
I'm a tinkerer, I sent them a poisoned item
My other targets have been katie (died before they could use it), sar (I was blocked or jailed), and samac (lol)
Which nights and how does this work exactly?I killed AM
I'm a tinkerer, I sent them a poisoned item
My other targets have been katie (died before they could use it), sar (I was blocked or jailed), and samac (lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vainillager@chilly_md @basille care to share your roles?
basille
Full Member
I am vanillager.@chilly_md @basille care to share your roles?
Black Kat
Im smol
You just used your tinkerer for poison nothing else?I killed AM
I'm a tinkerer, I sent them a poisoned item
My other targets have been katie (died before they could use it), sar (I was blocked or jailed), and samac (lol)
Which night did you sent it to katie?
Can you explain de reasoning behind the rest of your target kills pls?
I sent Katie a chain wallet that functioned as a 1x bulletproof vestWhat items did you send Katie, SAR, and samac?
I tried to send sar an amulet that would function as a 1x doctor, then I sent samac the same thing cause I'm very lazy and didn't want to come up with a new item lol
I would like to defer until everyone had claimed, if that's okay?What's your role @moonstermash?
Black Kat
Im smol
Would need to check balanceSo we're at 5 vanillager claims now
![]()
But im bad at mech
So would need someone that does
WHO HERE DOES MECH
No? I used it for poison onceYou just used your tinkerer for poison nothing else?
Which night did you sent it to katie?
Can you explain de reasoning behind the rest of your target kills pls?
Yes, though I think everyone has except for SAR and she vanished and idk when she will returnI would like to defer until everyone had claimed, if that's okay?
This seems awfully convenient and against what samac would have wantedI would like to defer until everyone had claimed, if that's okay?
But I still have bastille as my worst one
Yeet bastille
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
I understood differently ty for clarifycationNo? I used it for poison once
Hm how does the tinkerer work?I sent Katie a chain wallet that functioned as a 1x bulletproof vest
I tried to send sar an amulet that would function as a 1x doctor, then I sent samac the same thing cause I'm very lazy and didn't want to come up with a new item lol
Bulletproof I asume is one extra life for the nk? Or yeet too?
Katie N1, AM N2 (took effect N3), SAR N3, samac N4?I sent Katie a chain wallet that functioned as a 1x bulletproof vest
I tried to send sar an amulet that would function as a 1x doctor, then I sent samac the same thing cause I'm very lazy and didn't want to come up with a new item lol
Would the doctor have been able to protect samac last night? Or were sussing her to give her a chance to live longer?
N1 Katie n2 am n3 sar n4 samacWhich nights and how does this work exactly?
I make an item (with gm approval), my target receives it at the end of the night.
When it can be activated and/or takes effect depends on the specifics of the item. For example I sent AM a locket that she could ask about a player to get their role (i am aware of the irony lol), and was also poison. I have no idea if she activated it or not, but the poison part took effect the next night.
I'm only allowed to make trapped items a certain amount of times per game, which seems pretty fair. For obvious reasons I'm not going to disclose how many times.
Black Kat
Im smol
Why is basille your worst? And from what groupThis seems awfully convenient and against what samac would have wanted
But I still have bastille as my worst one
Yeet bastille
basille
Full Member
My question would be, what is your reasoning behind voting for me, outside of me voting for you?This seems awfully convenient and against what samac would have wanted
But I still have bastille as my worst one
Yeet bastille
Night kill and/or vig shotI understood differently ty for clarifycation
Hm how does the tinkerer work?
Bulletproof I asume is one extra life for the nk? Or yeet too?
I'll share this cycle, I'm just looking to see how other claims do or don't match what I know. And anyway, as good as Clem's claim is, mine may be betterThis seems awfully convenient and against what samac would have wanted
But I still have bastille as my worst one
Yeet bastille

I did genuinely think she was mafiaKatie N1, AM N2 (took effect N3), SAR N3, samac N4?
Would the doctor have been able to protect samac last night? Or were sussing her to give her a chance to live longer?
The amulet wouldn't have protected samac--she could have used it to protect someone else tonight.
I've killed more mafia than anyone else has, soooooooI'll share this cycle, I'm just looking to see how other claims do or don't match what I know. And anyway, as good as Clem's claim is, mine may be better![]()
😛
I'm still having a terrible game so this is probably bad news lolI've killed more mafia than anyone else has, sooooooo
😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why give her that if you thought she was scum??I did genuinely think she was mafia
The amulet wouldn't have protected samac--she could have used it to protect someone else tonight.
Why give her that if you thought she was scum??
It's ok i haven't voted a wolf once this entire gameI'm still having a terrible game so this is probably bad news lol
Can someone collect all the claims so far?
One day I will remember my tags
Yeet bastille
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
Yeet bastille
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
You've been coasting off the experienced players and gotten to throw the knife at me after the wagon against you fell apart earlierMy question would be, what is your reasoning behind voting for me, outside of me voting for you?
Black Kat
Im smol
Unyeet Clem
He shouldnt be paired with AM in any world
@HRH Queeb SAR can you confirm the arrival of the item?
He shouldnt be paired with AM in any world
@HRH Queeb SAR can you confirm the arrival of the item?
Black Kat
Im smol
I think thats real for all of us so far?It's ok i haven't voted a wolf once this entire game![]()
Lol
Hey, you don't know that, chilly could be wolfIt's ok i haven't voted a wolf once this entire game![]()
(Unless... TMI slip??)
5 vanillager claims (beans, Kat, CG, basille, Chilly)Can someone collect all the claims so far?
1 tinkerer claim (Clem)
No claim yet - SAR, moon
Wasn't Clem locked in his room N3? Sounds like he was blocked, so she probably didn't get it?Unyeet Clem
He shouldnt be paired with AM in any world
@HRH Queeb SAR can you confirm the arrival of the item?
SAR has got to be 3p
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was, yeahWasn't Clem locked in his room N3? Sounds like he was blocked, so she probably didn't get it?
basille
Full Member
Calling my slot a coaster doesn't necessarily track when you look at the thread history. I've been trying to put out reads and engaging with the game since the start (even if they were very poor in the beginning). Your votes and focus only seem to show up when you're under immediate pressure, like your vote for RDR.One day I will remember my tags
Yeet bastille
@kaydubs @GoSpursGo
You've been coasting off the experienced players and gotten to throw the knife at me after the wagon against you fell apart earlier
My follow-up question would be, then who do you suspect is also a wolf if we are at minimum assuming 3 wolves?
Ah, ty5 vanillager claims (beans, Kat, CG, basille, Chilly)
1 tinkerer claim (Clem)
No claim yet - SAR, moon
We can at least assume SAR has a post restriction in her role somewhere lol. I'n not sure if she'd have anything else? That seems like a more complex role than everyone else's tbh
Well, close enough, I'll reveal... in my next post

Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
