You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wait WHAT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think moon jailkept a packmate? Or the wolves purposely held their kill that night?I find it suspicious that moonster claimed responsibility for the no kill night multiple cycles ago and is still alive. George Washington had a pickle collection.
I don't know how that side of things worked but I'm not fully clearing moon from her reveal. Not the top of my list today thoughDo you think moon jailkept a packmate? Or the wolves purposely held their kill that night?
Oh and
View attachment 424056
I AM AN INNOCENT CHILD
(And now free from discussing pickles)
@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs
@HRH Queeb SAR is
Tad, an
Tad, an
Innocent Child
It is still Day 5
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT TODAY, 9/1
8 players remain
@basille
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR - Innocent Child
@moonstermash
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
------------------
Dead
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
@apoptosis09 - Vanillager
@Animal Midwife - Wolf Role Cop
@reddeadrobin - Vanillager
@Alex_DVM / @samac - Vanillager
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT TODAY, 9/1
8 players remain
@basille
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@beans2020
@HRH Queeb SAR - Innocent Child
@moonstermash
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
------------------
Dead
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
@katiemcat - Town Restless Spirit
@genny - Town Motion Dectector
@apoptosis09 - Vanillager
@Animal Midwife - Wolf Role Cop
@reddeadrobin - Vanillager
@Alex_DVM / @samac - Vanillager
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
TOC updatedView attachment 423582
Table of Contents
Welcome | Gameflow and Rules | Roster
Day 1: Final Tally | Friendly Fire/JJJ yoten-vanillager | Puzzle 1 | Roster
Night 1: Puzzle Hint 1 | Puzzle Hint 2 | The Doctor is Out/dyachei dies-town doctor | Roster
Day 2: Final Tally | How did I get here...?/katie yoten (but still here) | Puzzle 2 | Roster
Night 2: The Calm Before the Storm?/No one dies | Roster
Day 3: Final Tally | Keep absolutely still.../genny yoten (town motion detector), katie exits (town restless spirit), samac subs for Alex | Puzzle 3 | Roster
Night 3: Updated puzzle | Assault on Every Side/apop vanillager and AM Wolf Role Cop | Roster
Day 4: Final Tally | Friendly Reminder/RDR vanillager | Puzzle 4 | Roster
Night 4: Ding dong bitches/samac (aka Alex) vanillager) | Roster
Day 5: SAR is Tad (IC) | Updated Roster
Chilly/basille thunderdome vs Kat being deep wolf? 🤔Day 5 Vote Tally
Clem () -
chilly (1) - basille
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
4/8
leading: @Black Kat
missing: CeeGee, SAR, moonster, Black Kat
Vote closes TOMORROW, Tues. 9/1 at 9pm EDT (~21.75 hours)
I'm not sure the wolves realized I was jailkeeper for sure? And/or I haven't been threatening enough to them otherwise?I don't know how that side of things worked but I'm not fully clearing moon from her reveal. Not the top of my list today though
But also hmph
Also, were the post restrictions for fun/to stay alive? They're not in your flip SAR, lol
If we kill Kat and she's town and my only successful save:

If it was a roleblock, they targeted me N1 and N4 (couldn't target me N2, didn't want to/weren't sure N3? Clem claimed a PR D3, maybe they went for the sure thing - and then back to me since I softclaimed D4)I need to think about mech
But first i need to have some sleep cuz Im left pondering
How would they block your protection twice
But maybe it's not a block, since I didn't get any notifications about it? Would be weird for that to be a quiet noise while mine is loud tbh
(Would that be the only quiet noise this game? Did genny's motion detect ever get claimed/seen by anyone?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Flipped roles:
dya - Town Doctor
katie - Town Treesump
genny - Town Motion Dectector
SAR - Town Innocent Child
JJJ - Vanillager
apop - Vanillager
RDR - Vanillager
Alex/samac - Vanillager
AM - Wolf Role Cop
Unflipped claims:
Clem - Inventor
moonster - Jailkeeper
basille - Vanillager
beans - Vanillager
CG - Vanillager
chilly - Vanillager
Kat - Vanillager
Yeah I think we're looking at two to three "vanillagers" for scum here tbh. And scum are probably fairly powerful, to balance with town, so at least one more PR, and leaning towards 3 more total?
Clem's claim means he's the only one with a pelt, and that would be a ridiculous and unnecessary bus otherwise (AM was pretty towned). And nothing else explains the N2 no death except my JK (makes no sense for wolves to hold the kill - I'm not even sure they can), so clear me, dangit 😅
dya - Town Doctor
katie - Town Treesump
genny - Town Motion Dectector
SAR - Town Innocent Child
JJJ - Vanillager
apop - Vanillager
RDR - Vanillager
Alex/samac - Vanillager
AM - Wolf Role Cop
Unflipped claims:
Clem - Inventor
moonster - Jailkeeper
basille - Vanillager
beans - Vanillager
CG - Vanillager
chilly - Vanillager
Kat - Vanillager
Yeah I think we're looking at two to three "vanillagers" for scum here tbh. And scum are probably fairly powerful, to balance with town, so at least one more PR, and leaning towards 3 more total?
Clem's claim means he's the only one with a pelt, and that would be a ridiculous and unnecessary bus otherwise (AM was pretty towned). And nothing else explains the N2 no death except my JK (makes no sense for wolves to hold the kill - I'm not even sure they can), so clear me, dangit 😅
Or there's a ninja??If it was a roleblock, they targeted me N1 and N4 (couldn't target me N2, didn't want to/weren't sure N3? Clem claimed a PR D3, maybe they went for the sure thing - and then back to me since I softclaimed D4)
But maybe it's not a block, since I didn't get any notifications about it? Would be weird for that to be a quiet noise while mine is loud tbh
(Would that be the only quiet noise this game? Did genny's motion detect ever get claimed/seen by anyone?)
I still don't get why they would choose to roleblock you instead of just kill youIf it was a roleblock, they targeted me N1 and N4 (couldn't target me N2, didn't want to/weren't sure N3? Clem claimed a PR D3, maybe they went for the sure thing - and then back to me since I softclaimed D4)
But maybe it's not a block, since I didn't get any notifications about it? Would be weird for that to be a quiet noise while mine is loud tbh
(Would that be the only quiet noise this game? Did genny's motion detect ever get claimed/seen by anyone?)
What did you win?Also letting you know Im the winner of last night puzzle too
Spurs is so dastardly that if I didn't follow a post restriction, I'd lose my ICAlso, were the post restrictions for fun/to stay alive? They're not in your flip SAR, lol
D1 EOD votes were kinda all over the place, based on SAR's spreadsheet - at one point katie had 5 votes and beans/JJJ were at 3, I believe. I also believe this is no longer clearing for beans, and frankly never should have - Kat's vote on beans to tie this was literally last minute, and I think beans was gone from the last 20+ minutes of EOD*, if not others.Day 1 Tally Numbers is Villains
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (4) - apop, CeeGee, katie, Clem
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR (2) - dya, JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, black kat
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex/samac, rdr
genny () -
basille () -
Alex/samac ()
*Her last post EOD1 seems to be this unofficial vote count where she's safe, but I can't see the time stamp (IDK if it's a mobile issue or what). Also, her first post back is commenting on SAR's new "restriction," without mention of JJJ or surviving the tie at any point near that, which I find a little weird tbh).
I also think there are posts of hers (like this N1 post) that could be wolf busywork/#effort tbh, especially since almost everyone on the board was town. And generally I'm worried she's been overtowned for things which may not stand up to scrutiny.
Also tbh I have a harder time making a wolf team without her (or Kat, but not both? Unless there's mech schenanigans, like bean can survive 1 kill or a tie, IDK).
They weren't sure I was jailkeeper and I was more wrong/pocketed than other players? (Which leads me to you and/or Kat as wolf tbh)I still don't get why they would choose to roleblock you instead of just kill you
It's a mobile issue. When posts are >1 week old they just tell you the date, but if you hover over them on a PC it'll tell you time stamp.this unofficial vote count where she's safe, but I can't see the time stamp (IDK if it's a mobile issue or what).
The post you're referring to was at 8:35pm on 8/24.
Oh, that reminds me, do we know what all the winners and prizes have been in previous nights?What did you win?
genny N1, protection from dying in a tie D2
Apop N2, pm of her choice (Kat) D3(?)
N3 ??
Kat N4, ??
Any corrections or additions?
I solved the Wordle N4 but didn't win anything, FWIW
But why would wolves be roleblocking you twice if they didn't know you were jailkeeper?They weren't sure I was jailkeeper and I was more wrong/pocketed than other players? (Which leads me to you and/or Kat as wolf tbh)
Well I softed it D4 tbh. N1 could have been a shot in the dark based on me being one of JJJ's top reads/voting you (if wolf)?But why would wolves be roleblocking you twice if they didn't know you were jailkeeper?
Anyway, this conversation feels like it's not productive, so I will respectfully bow out here. Tbh it feels like you're trying to solve me more than the wolves lol
Can you talk more about why you're voting Kat?
Okay but I didn't got a notification of the block hmmmm let me check
Maybe this isn't AI, but I do believe Kat didn't notice this before, and maybe it's towny because, if wolfing, she would have been paying more attention? Especially if her carried kill had been blocked tbh, I'd be sweating if I killed a doctor but still got blocked somehow lol. And if she's noticed earlier, she could have played it off as being protected/targeted by wolves and used that to generate content/sus people more through the game.Okay just checked, it said I heard a click on my door, but I didn't think much of it and went to bed anyways
Lol I didn't even noticed, thats was the block I don't read pm besides puzzle results which had the most important info (my PM with apop)
But makes sense, I was notified yes but also Im vainilla and didn't had anything to do
Or she just didn't see/ignored it because she didn't know what to do with it as wolf? IDK
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.Can you talk more about why you're voting Kat?
The simple answer is that I feel like we need to flip a player who was jailed/blocked the night a kill didn't go through. There is a 50% chance she is a wolf and you blocked her kill and that is too high of odds for me to not want to flip her.
The more complicated answer is that from my POV right now, the game is kinda locked. SAR, CG, you (moon), and Clem are all pretty much cleared. I know that I am village, which leaves Kat, Chilly, and basille. If we are looking at a 4 wolf pack, those are probably our wolves. If we are looking at a 3 wolf pack, even if we vote out the wrong one of those three today, we will know that the wolves are the 2 remaining tomorrow. By that logic, we have to send Kat, chilly, or basille over today or the likelihood of village losing the game skyrockets.
I know I have no way to prove my role to you guys unless I flip so I am not offended if you don't fully agree with me on this second point.
Black Kat
Im smol
HolyOh and
View attachment 424056
I AM AN INNOCENT CHILD
(And now free from discussing pickles)
@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs
You guys are lucky I dont have trust issues here (Ive been traumatized)
Well, we *had* a motion detector...It would be really nice if we had some type of lie detector for all the vanillager claims
Not that it's the strongest role, it doesn't differentiate actions done on or done by (unless y'all do it differently?)Well, we *had* a motion detector...
Black Kat
Im smol
Went to double check and it isn't specified if they can withold the kill or not, but if there's not other explanation is likely I was targetedDo you think moon jailkept a packmate? Or the wolves purposely held their kill that night?
What would me deepwolfing entitle? (Me having bad reads)Chilly/basille thunderdome vs Kat being deep wolf? 🤔
Ive got 3 questions for tbe mods! They are all knowing but I can't ask X or Y ability/affilition And I was also a winner on N2, so apop and me shared the priceOh, that reminds me, do we know what all the winners and prizes have been in previous nights?
genny N1, protection from dying in a tie D2
Apop N2, pm of her choice (Kat) D3(?)
N3 ??
Kat N4, ??
Any corrections or additions?
I solved the Wordle N4 but didn't win anything, FWIW
1. 50% chance? IDK if that's how the math works, seems wrong to meThe simple answer is that I feel like we need to flip a player who was jailed/blocked the night a kill didn't go through. There is a 50% chance she is a wolf and you blocked her kill and that is too high of odds for me to not want to flip her.
The more complicated answer is that from my POV right now, the game is kinda locked. SAR, CG, you (moon), and Clem are all pretty much cleared. I know that I am village, which leaves Kat, Chilly, and basille. If we are looking at a 4 wolf pack, those are probably our wolves. If we are looking at a 3 wolf pack, even if we vote out the wrong one of those three today, we will know that the wolves are the 2 remaining tomorrow. By that logic, we have to send Kat, chilly, or basille over today or the likelihood of village losing the game skyrockets.
2. SAR is 100% cleared (unless mods hate us), weird to lump her in with the rest of us tbh
2. Game "kinda" locked? We're "prettty much" cleared? But then game is only "probably" locked to chilly, basille, and Kat if there are 3 wolves left. Feels overly hedgy IMO
3. Even if it is a 3 wolf pack, this feels kinda blase/overly confident there will be a tomorrow if Kat is town tbh
Black Kat
Im smol
Tbf and thinking about it motion detector is pretty strong if you consider the sheer amount lf vainillas this game has (assuming 3 are lying/wolf) there still are apop/JJJ/rdr/two more aliveNot that it's the strongest role, it doesn't differentiate actions done on or done by (unless y'all do it differently?)
Day 5 Vote Tally
Clem () -
chilly (1) - basille
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans (1) - moonster
5/8
leading: Black Kat
missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~9.5 hours)
Clem () -
chilly (1) - basille
basille (1) - chilly
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans (1) - moonster
5/8
leading: Black Kat
missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~9.5 hours)
Black Kat
Im smol
The thing is I know I was jailkeeped and in a 3 wolf set up and this is myloThe simple answer is that I feel like we need to flip a player who was jailed/blocked the night a kill didn't go through. There is a 50% chance she is a wolf and you blocked her kill and that is too high of odds for me to not want to flip her.
You were very towned until after D3 IIRC, even JJJ had you top town in his legacy (while being cautious on AM). Deepwolfing to me is being undetected while wolfing, and you fit that during N2, anywayWhat would me deepwolfing entitle? (Me having bad reads)
You know we have 3 wolves? How?The thing is I know I was jailkeeped and in a 3 wolf set up and this is mylo
Black Kat
Im smol
Oh makes senseYou were very towned until after D3 IIRC, even JJJ had you top town in his lwgacy (while being cautious on AM). Deepwolfing to me is being undetected while wolfing, and you fit that during N2, anyway
I associate deepwolfing with selling your packmates and no wolf has been yeeted yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
I don't know actually, but Im saying we should treat this as mylo cuz there's a chance it can beYou know we have 3 wolves? How?
ACTUALLY I CAN ASK FOR THE SET UP TO THE MODS
Thought I wont get my answers until D6 and we dont know if the game is ending today
To clarify, are you thinking 3 wolves alive now, or 3 wolves total including AM (so 2 alive now)?I don't know actually, but Im saying we should treat this as mylo cuz there's a chance it can be
ACTUALLY I CAN ASK FOR THE SET UP TO THE MODS
Thought I wont get my answers until D6 and we dont know if the game is ending today
Agreed on treating it as mylo regardless, we don't know what tricks wolves may have up their sleeves (or Clem lol, can't believe he tried to trap samac, smh)
Black Kat
Im smol
Im thinking 3 wolfs alive so 4 wolf set up, sinces that's the worst case scenario, since 2 alive wolfs, 3 wolf set up would mean we have an extra yeet and reduce preassure, but if not we need to think really hard now cuz it might as well be myloTo clarify, are you thinking 3 wolves alive now, or 3 wolves total including AM (so 2 alive now)?
Agreed on treating it as mylo regardless, we don't know what tricks wolves may have up their sleeves (or Clem lol, can't believe he tried to trap samac, smh)
I prefer to prep for the worst and hope for the best tbh
Black Kat
Im smol
Unless someone is wrongly mech cleared but that would make me go on a spiral that I don't wantKay so
No SAR, no CG, no Clem, No moon
Beans / basille / chilly / me
There should be our last wolfs i think, Iknow is not me, I should probably look at wagonomics
Pls dont traumatize me pls
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K