-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Apropop of nothing, if the wolves include some combination of AM/CG and/or chilly/basille, gg, nice distancing.
samac was pretty sure CG was cleared from AM, at least.
Not sure if I like chilly and basille thunderdoming as much rn tbh, feels like it's avoiding the main discussion in a way where minimum 1 of them is wolf (also unless my clears suck, math says 1 has to be wolf, or I'm wrong on both beans & Kat lol)
@basille @chilly_md Thoughts on beans and Kat? Which one is more likely wolf, or do you think they could both be town (if so, how)?
samac was pretty sure CG was cleared from AM, at least.
Not sure if I like chilly and basille thunderdoming as much rn tbh, feels like it's avoiding the main discussion in a way where minimum 1 of them is wolf (also unless my clears suck, math says 1 has to be wolf, or I'm wrong on both beans & Kat lol)
@basille @chilly_md Thoughts on beans and Kat? Which one is more likely wolf, or do you think they could both be town (if so, how)?
Black Kat
Im smol
I mean lf she was saying the truth she was already dead and if she was lying you just gave a decently powerful item to someone who wasnt townAh and
@Clem J why would you send Katie a bulletproof vest after she was yeeted and we didnt know at the time if she was town/3p/wolf stump?
Hm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, in that case, if your clears are solid you also know the exact wolf pack, and now maybe you're being too hedgy for my liking lolIm thinking 3 wolfs alive so 4 wolf set up, sinces that's the worst case scenario, since 2 alive wolfs, 3 wolf set up would mean we have an extra yeet and reduce preassure, but if not we need to think really hard now cuz it might as well be mylo
I prefer to prep for the worst and hope for the best tbh
Wasn't that a N1 action? So she wasn't dead yet. The item to AM was N2 I'm pretty sureI mean lf she was saying the truth she was already dead and if she was lying you just gave a decently powerful item to someone who wasnt town
Hm
Black Kat
Im smol
Yes I know it but also Ive been traumatized by wrong mech clears beforeOkay, in that case, if your clears are solid you also know the exact wolf pack, and now maybe you're being too hedgy for my liking lol
The thing is beans and basille have felt townie to me and that makes me sad 🙁
Black Kat
Im smol
Didn't he claimed Dya doc amulet on N1?Wasn't that a N1 action? So she wasn't dead yet. The item to AM was N2 I'm pretty sure
Same and same, except maybe we had beans right D1 and got distracted tbhYes I know it but also Ive been traumatized by wrong mech clears before
The thing is beans and basille have felt townie to me and that makes me sad 🙁
No, he didn't give anything to dyaDidn't he claimed Dya doc amulet on N1?
Cranking out my work this AM but gotta go see people now.
Yeah Sar is 100% clear now, the role is written in stone on the roster now
Yeah Sar is 100% clear now, the role is written in stone on the roster now
Black Kat
Im smol
Okay never mind the question lol moon was rightAh and
@Clem J why would you send Katie a bulletproof vest after she was yeeted and we didnt know at the time if she was town/3p/wolf stump?
I confused your claim with hers please move on
Black Kat
Im smol
Yep just checked nooooNo, he didn't give anything to dya
That's why you dont ponder at 3 am
Kat more than beans. I've also been giving beans a halo effect which is poor play on my part. Essentially using them as my leader for the most part.Apropop of nothing, if the wolves include some combination of AM/CG and/or chilly/basille, gg, nice distancing.
samac was pretty sure CG was cleared from AM, at least.
Not sure if I like chilly and basille thunderdoming as much rn tbh, feels like it's avoiding the main discussion in a way where minimum 1 of them is wolf (also unless my clears suck, math says 1 has to be wolf, or I'm wrong on both beans & Kat lol)
@basille @chilly_md Thoughts on beans and Kat? Which one is more likely wolf, or do you think they could both be town (if so, how)?
Is it 3am where you are right now?? Maybe go to sleep then?Yep just checked noooo
That's why you dont ponder at 3 am
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If both Kat and beans are town, then I think you have to be wolf moon. Basille is still my other wolf currently.
Damn, my jailkeeper claim means that little to everyone, huh?If both Kat and beans are town, then I think you have to be wolf moon. Basille is still my other wolf currently.

Black Kat
Im smol
Oh nono that was yesterday! But I knew if I touched the phone and sent the question I would be up another couple of hoursIs it 3am where you are right now?? Maybe go to sleep then?
Jailkeeper vs tinkerer are basically our PR's then? Alive PRs I guessDamn, my jailkeeper claim means that little to everyone, huh?![]()
Where are you going next when I flip village?
(Not dave and busters pls)
50% chance she was protected village, 50% chance you blocked a wolf. Idk how else that would work. We don't have any way of knowing which one1. 50% chance? IDK if that's how the math works, seems wrong to me
2. SAR is 100% cleared (unless mods hate us), weird to lump her in with the rest of us tbh
2. Game "kinda" locked? We're "prettty much" cleared? But then game is only "probably" locked to chilly, basille, and Kat if there are 3 wolves left. Feels overly hedgy IMO
3. Even if it is a 3 wolf pack, this feels kinda blase/overly confident there will be a tomorrow if Kat is town tbh
I need to actually read this beans post tbh, I have skipped most walls this game "to come back to later" (aka lying to myself lol). But also hmm. Seems like a common trajectory for people is D1 beans sus that faded (due to her #effort after being in danger? And town can #effort too of course, but I tend to lean it wolfy)I also have a very hard time thinking wolf AM and wolf beans would both go this hard for Katie with wall posts. Beans probably village. Probably. But she scares me.
Part of [me] hopes the game just ends lolWhere are you going next when I flip village?
(Not dave and busters pls)
I think basille next? Tbh I could switch and go basille now even, there's also been a fair amount of early sus on her that's faded (again partly due to #effort?)
Last edited:
1 wolf carries the kill out of 3 or 450% chance she was protected village, 50% chance you blocked a wolf. Idk how else that would work. We don't have any way of knowing which one
1 kill target out of 9 or 10
Maybe it is 50/50 if you're looking at just the numerator, but it's really 2/13? Or IDK, maybe you're right and I'm thinking about my chance of blocking the kill at all, nvm lol
Anyway, do you have any reasons to wolf read Kat that aren't mech? Because that's my other issue with your vote tbh. Mech and hypotheticals are a lot easier for wolves to talk about than other things, like analysis of posts
Black Kat
Im smol
Would need to check if mods allowwho acted on certain night or a sensor?
Thinking through an AM/basille/beans team here...Day 3 Vote Tally
CeeGee (2) - moonster, katie
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop
12/14
Leading: genny and basille
Missing: Alex and Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~21 minutes)
AM is around and questioning basille on terminology use/implying she got things from wolfchat maybe (but never seems too sus/like she's going to vote her tbh - AM stays on apop to the end)
beans asks if the tie needs to be broken, after having lightly but noncomitally sussed basille, saying genny should self-resolve, and just not being sure on CG. Then she appears to be gone for ~17 mins, popping back ~3 mins to EOD to confirm it's no longer a tie (aka basille is safe). Tbf she was also getting food/busy during EOD
Also, would this whole convo with the three of them not have just happened in wolf chat at some point earlier? Like maybe it's theater, but IDK, the l-word is fairly frowned upon at this point IME, I think if most of us had known earlier it would have been a polite but private convo?
HmmmmmmmI've seen it used before but more often from players from other sites, like I don't know anyone here that regularly uses it
Last edited:
Number of wolves & 3p would be my preference, and a lie detector on one of the vanillager claims of beans, chilly, or basilleAlso would like to discuss what questions to ask if you guys want
Maybe later but at some point of the day maybe perhaps?
Amount of wolfs/3p/towns would be nice, maybe something like who acted on certain night or a sensor?
Maybe AM/basille or AM/beans, but not all 3? Or is this a bad unpairing?Thinking through an AM/basille/beans team here...
AM is around and questioning basille on terminilogy use/implying she got things from wolfchat maybe (but never seems too sus/like she's going to vote her tbh - AM stays on apop to the end)
beans asks if the tie needs to be broken, after having lightly but noncomitally sussed basille, saying genny should self-resolve, and just not being sure on CG. Then she appears to be gone for ~17 mins, popping back ~3 mins to EOD to confirm it's no longer a tie (aka basille is safe). Tbf she was also getting food/busy during EOD
Also, would this whole convo with the three of them not have just happened in wolf chat at some point earlier? Like maybe it's theater, but IDK, the l-word is fairly frowned upon at this point IME, I think if most of us had known earlier it would have been a polite but private convo?
Hmmmmmmm
But if it's AM/beans/??, they're both (overly)focused on this convo with a newbie towny? And earlier they both cased katie pretty hard? Is that too similar??Maybe AM/basille or AM/beans, but not all 3? Or is this a bad unpairing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please someone talk to me lol
Okay I have things to do rn anyway, I'll give y'all a chance to respond
I sent jt before she was yeeted lolAh and
@Clem J why would you send Katie a bulletproof vest after she was yeeted and we didnt know at the time if she was town/3p/wolf stump?
Going to sleep at 3am is so gaucheIs it 3am where you are right now?? Maybe go to sleep then?
Mech is a big part of it and honestly, process of elimination as well.1 wolf carries the kill out of 3 or 4
1 kill target out of 9 or 10
Maybe it is 50/50 if you're looking at just the numerator, but it's really 2/13? Or IDK, maybe you're right and I'm thinking about my chance of blocking the kill at all, nvm lol
Anyway, do you have any reasons to wolf read Kat that aren't mech? Because that's my other issue with your vote tbh. Mech and hypotheticals are a lot easier for wolves to talk about than other things, like analysis of posts
Also that AM and Kat are not unpaired. When I was doing unpairings yesterday, I didn't find anything that definitively unpaired them. I did feel like they were less paired than some of the other players but now that we do have more mech information and info on other people's roles, I think what really matters about that analysis is that they are unpaired.
Black Kat
Im smol
Wondering if w!AM wouldnt save beans in that case and vote for JJJ or is she someone that just stands on the side?But if it's AM/beans/??, they're both (overly)focused on this convo with a newbie towny? And earlier they both cased katie pretty hard? Is that too similar??
Time to check votes
I had left this mystery for a similar mystery at the hospital where we just kinda looked at each other and said perhaps we just wait a day.Please someone talk to me lol
Here we don't have the luxury of waiting a day
Yes, let's get the breakdown of the game setup, a lie detector test and then we've got 1 more.
I think Kat was hoping to ask the mods if one of the vanillager claims was a lie?I'm sorry I'm supposed to believe there's an unused lie detector?
I'm not sure. I said I wished there was a lie detector and somehow we got to using a lie detector
You could ask who got the prize N3/what it was.Also would like to discuss what questions to ask if you guys want
Maybe later but at some point of the day maybe perhaps?
Amount of wolfs/3p/towns would be nice, maybe something like who acted on certain night or a sensor?
Or idk if this is allowed but you could ask if there is a role blocker in this game
HowI think Kat was hoping to ask the mods if one of the vanillager claims was a lie?
I'm not sure. I said I wished there was a lie detector and somehow we got to using a lie detector
Convenient
This comment feels towny, especially the halo effect re: beans. Feels like a unique, specific perspective (that I also don't totally remember tbh but sometimes it's like that lol) rather than just a generic, consensus-y thought.Kat more than beans. I've also been giving beans a halo effect which is poor play on my part. Essentially using them as my leader for the most part.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
Mods told me I can use it as lie detector yesI think Kat was hoping to ask the mods if one of the vanillager claims was a lie?
I'm not sure. I said I wished there was a lie detector and somehow we got to using a lie detector
And also the set up
I meanHow
Convenient
I can show you my wordle result
Day 5 Unofficial Vote Tally
Clem () -
chilly (1) - basille
basille (2) - chilly, moonster
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans ()
5/8
leading: TIE - Black Kat & basille
missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~5.5 hours)
Clem () -
chilly (1) - basille
basille (2) - chilly, moonster
Black Kat (2) - Clem, beans
beans ()
5/8
leading: TIE - Black Kat & basille
missing: CeeGee, SAR, Black Kat
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~5.5 hours)
Black Kat
Im smol
Olay so I did a FRICKING WAGONOMICS LONG ASS POST THAT GOT EATEN BY CLOUDFLARE and ended up on basille/chilly hard unpaired and beans/chilly > beans/basille (cuz beans said in the basille/genny tie she wouldve preffered voting for basille, she didn't but there's that)
Can I get a brief explanation so sorry I know you repeated it a couple of times already
You feel equally *plead face* about all of them voting? Even though you're sus of Kat?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K