The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What do you need help with? Just ask up to 20 questions to figure out my role.

Should we ask you if you are a wolf?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a little time so I'll try to post what I can

Because yours did? You waffle off of Trilt, then flip back to her when it was clear your argument wasn't sticking? Can't have it both ways, Karabeans

I was referring to your extreme last minute waffle. I didn't start on Trilt but I did end up there which is what I indicated earlier in the day.

@Karabiner13, what was your impression about what the grubs did?

With Trilt as a wolf tinkerer, any thoughts I've had previously are no longer valid

Do I believe you is now the question I ask myself.

You would believe me just as much as if I straight out gave my role. This is actually more beneficial because if something I answer contradicts a different question, you'll have caught me lying about my role much faster.

And I'm now asking myself why she suddenly wants to play cat and mouse.

Because I've learned to hate reveals unless absolutely necessary and you're all pressuring me to do so. So, I'll give you what you want and still have a little fun with it.

This is annoying, AM. and if we waste a lynch on you because of this BS I will be extremely upset with you because villagers have somewhat of a chance at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is annoying, AM. and if we waste a lynch on you because of this BS I will be extremely upset with you because villagers have somewhat of a chance at this point.

Don't lynch me then. I've already told you guys multiple time my role doesn't matter. But then everyone thinks I'm hiding something. So I'm giving you my role so we can move on and lynch Pippy.

Tad harsh, considering I'm the one getting lynched here, not AM -- I don't see anyone switching their votes, and you're wasting a lynch on a villager anyways.

Don't lynch me then. I've already told you guys multiple time my role doesn't matter. But then everyone thinks I'm hiding something. So I'm giving you my role so we can move on and lynch Pippy.
if it doesn't matter and you want us to ask you 20 questions and waste all day, then yeah. it seems like you are hiding something. just because you said many times, doesn't make it true. you aren't giving us your role outright. why are you being weird about this?

Reactions: 1 user
Tad harsh, considering I'm the one getting lynched here, not AM -- I don't see anyone switching their votes, and you're wasting a lynch on a villager anyways.
I'm cranky. It's endgame. If you think we are wasting a lynch on a villager (you), then you need to defend better. Information shouldn't be withheld this late. It doesn't do anything to help villagers win.

if it doesn't matter and you want us to ask you 20 questions and waste all day, then yeah. it seems like you are hiding something. just because you said many times, doesn't make it true. you aren't giving us your role outright. why are you being weird about this?

I'm getting tired of repeating myself. If you don't care about my role, ignore this. If you've got a burning desire to know, ask some questions.

Four have already been asked. It shouldn't take all day.

I'm cranky. It's endgame. If you think we are wasting a lynch on a villager (you), then you need to defend better.

I admit I am generally crap at defending, but have been trying to give it what I've got so far today. Though, you seem to really be harping on how terrible my defense is, and the funny thing is that I don't really see you refuting any of my posts. You just keep repeating that I'm doing a bad job and then piggybacking on other people's arguments.

Can you elaborate on this?

I though chaos and the dead actually won considering it wasn't a joking day and came from an official mod. Thus I shared the gif of my feelings.

And AM, can you explain why you switched to vmh right at the end yesterday?

I interpreted Lupin's post as saying "you should've listened to Mufasa" and that "we were losing because of it". So I switched thinking it was the right move and hoped other read it as the same. Something about vmh still doesn't feel quite right to me, but it seems like wolves are pushing for her. I don't know what to think today.

This has been a fun game village. I worked my ass off and you guys didn't listen to mufasa when I slipped.

For the funnies.

lynch WZ

Right. What are the chances you would get on board with a vmh lynch again today?

We're at 5 remaining, so likely at 4:1 right now. If the info from the dead is wrong, then you can lynch me tomorrow. But I believe in my dead pals/ghost mufasa (not to mention I haven't heard a good explanation for where the info would be coming from if not from them), and so I would like to test out the info.

Keep in mind that she's pushing back on things (tracking, hints from dead) that clear me and would condemn her.

sent from ma fone

Right. What are the chances you would get on board with a vmh lynch again today?

We're at 5 remaining, so likely at 4:1 right now. If the info from the dead is wrong, then you can lynch me tomorrow. But I believe in my dead pals/ghost mufasa (not to mention I haven't heard a good explanation for where the info would be coming from if not from them), and so I would like to test out the info.

Keep in mind that she's pushing back on things (tracking, hints from dead) that clear me and would condemn her.

sent from ma fone

How can you be sure we're are 4:1 and not 3:2? In the case of the latter, we lose if we mislynch.

I know a lot of the previously living villagers suspected Trilt so I do wonder why they didn't mention her in the write-up.

I know a lot of the previously living villagers suspected Trilt so I do wonder why they didn't mention her in the write-up.
Yes, but keep in mind that it sounds like Lupin slipped up about vmh, so they would have solid info as opposed to just feelz about Trilt. And I think it would be very Lupin-ish to then truthfully admit to a slip up because she would assume everyone would think she was lying. I know that's like extreme WIFOM, but I happen to think WIFOM gets overly maligned.

How can you be sure we're are 4:1 and not 3:2? In the case of the latter, we lose if we mislynch.

I can't be sure. But we'd only lose if we mislynched at with 3:2 with 2 wolves or 1 wolf 1 chaos. If there are 2 wolves left, then vmh has got to be one of them. And I don't think Coop is a particular fan of chaos roles based on some of the conversations we've had about previous games, so I'm guessing it's not that.

Honestly, given the roles we've seen though, I am banking on this being very Disney-like and straightforward, which would mean we have 1 wolf left, hence my thought that it is 4:1.

But also, we're at end game. And as I said earlier...

Also, can I just point out that I have now posted almost 40 times today, while everyone else is probably averaging about 5? The last time I got lynched as a villager, I posted 65 times in one day. There's a reason why I'm being louder than everyone else. I would not be doing this if I was a wolf -- I would have just given up after last night. Please don't lynch one of the only people who is still contributing.

I've been wondering about that 'attack' on Trilt. It was edited into the write-up which seems to suggest it was an action someone submitted that Coop forgot about (along with what day it was) and I wouldn't put it past Trilt to have made an item that would allow things to be added to the write-up to try to clear her or at least cast doubt that she was a wolf.

But we'd only lose if we mislynched at with 3:2 with 2 wolves or 1 wolf 1 chaos.

Isn't that what 3:2 means?

Honestly, given the roles we've seen though, I am banking on this being very Disney-like and straightforward, which would mean we have 1 wolf left, hence my thought that it is 4:1.

We've been mixing movies together. So the remaining wolf/wolves could be any villain. Do you think vmh is an original?

Also, if we are at 4:1, then we have another chance to lynch the final wolf tomorrow AND know the dead was telling the truth.

Also, can I just point out that I have now posted almost 40 times today, while everyone else is probably averaging about 5? The last time I got lynched as a villager, I posted 65 times in one day. There's a reason why I'm being louder than everyone else. I would not be doing this if I was a wolf -- I would have just given up after last night. Please don't lynch one of the only people who is still contributing.

Sorry but just as barely posting doesn't make you a wolf, excessively posting doesn't make you village. It's the content that matters.

Isn't that what 3:2 means?

We've been mixing movies together. So the remaining wolf/wolves could be any villain. Do you think vmh is an original?

Also, if we are at 4:1, then we have another chance to lynch the final wolf tomorrow AND know the dead was telling the truth.
We can only have 1 wolf left or else the game would have already ended. It's either 4:1 or 3:1:1. If it's the latter case it's not looking good if it's chaos with a separate win condition but nothing can be done about that now

We can only have 1 wolf left or else the game would have already ended. It's either 4:1 or 3:1:1. If it's the latter case it's not looking good if it's chaos with a separate win condition but nothing can be done about that now

I don't understand this. All wolves (unless one has a separate ability) can only do a single kill per night.

I've been wondering about that 'attack' on Trilt. It was edited into the write-up which seems to suggest it was an action someone submitted that Coop forgot about (along with what day it was) and I wouldn't put it past Trilt to have made an item that would allow things to be added to the write-up to try to clear her or at least cast doubt that she was a wolf.

I thought the mods clarified that the original omission was their mistake?

That was my bad, I also had to edit in what day it was.

Also, Kara, I might be wrong, but I believe it wouldn't really work with the item timeline for Trilt to have made something like that, unless you think she could make 2 items at once? Which I guess is possible, but would seem really unbalanced to me.

I didn't say you were. Just that each post shouldn't be viewed as an additional percentage of villagery-ness.
Lol sure, but I can also pretty much guarantee that I would have rage quit last night if I wasn't village. You can believe that or not, but there's a reason why both my playstation controllers have been broken at some point :rofl:

Also, Kara, I might be wrong, but I believe it wouldn't really work with the item timeline for Trilt to have made something like that, unless you think she could make 2 items at once? Which I guess is possible, but would seem really unbalanced to me.
Trilt made no mention of items after the tracking item which VMH had N5. We have no idea what other items there were

Lol sure, but I can also pretty much guarantee that I would have rage quit last night if I wasn't village. You can believe that or not, but there's a reason why both my playstation controllers have been broken at some point :rofl:

Rage quitting as a villager makes better sense to me, but everyone's different I guess.

Trilt made no mention of items after the tracking item which VMH had N5. We have no idea what other items there were
Since a dead wolf inexplicably rose up out of her grave, I think I have a pretty good guess about what one of the other items was. And you saw that role from the mod side in telenovela -- do you think that would be a 1 night manufacture time, or multi night?