THE OFFICIAL APRIL 2002 MCAT THREAD!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Legi:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
[qb]Is anyone else disturbed when they think about what they studied vs what was actually on the exam? I feel sick everytime I think of that Biological Sciences section. I had the digestive system, lymphatic system, circulatory system, all the damn hormones, all the kidney crap, Krebs cycle, meiosis, mitosis, replication, transcription, translation, all down cold, but hardly any of that stuff was on there!!! I would've done the same on that section if I took it without any studying. Oh dwell. That's life.•••••I agree with you 100%. I'm groced out by the way these tests are put together. You spent day and night memorizing, reviewing over and over again, and more than half the material is not even on the exam. It disgusts me. I feel that they are not really testing our knowledge in this way. But the thing is you have to know EVERYTHING because it might just appear on the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by biophysicbadass:
•Hey guys,
I took form AG and thought Verbal was weird, I was nervous and couldn't concentrate so I am sure that didn't help, but I thought that some of the questions were difficult even though the passages weren't too tough to get through. That being said the proctor called 5 min when I still had the last two passages to go, so I am not very hapy with verbal.

As for PS I had time to check answers, didn't think it was difficult, but being a grad student in physics I thought some of those questions were a little misleading beacuse of passage wording (i.e. the lightning bolt was specified as a current path in the passage and a question asked what is traveling in the bolt).
BS I thought was pretty easy, but only because Ochem is my weak area and the questions were not bad at all, and the bio I didn't think was hard either, had plenty of time to heck answers.

If anyone else had a ****ty experience with verbal with this test form please share, i would feel better.•••••I had test form AG, also. I thought verbal was bizarro. What was up with that whole amino acid passage? And wise genes? It was kind of strange how science-themed those passages were. I had left a passage with only 5 ?s to do last, and I didn't have enough time to read it entirely through, so I just had to pray my guessing would result in a few right answers.

It'll be okay....if it was hard for you and me, it was hard for everyone!

here I am in 2016...took my MCAT in April (of this year) hope everyone's hard work paid off !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
youthinkdotcom_2892203_197930.jpg

Reactions: 1 user