The OFFICIAL Good Luck Thread for the Week of December 12th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted50541

Got off to a slow start this week kiddies. Nevertheless, good luck to all on finals, hearing from that one school you've been waiting for, etc. ;)
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for good luck thread.. count me in :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
PBF013BCBetterLuckNextTime.jpg

please give me some luck this week with the acceptance of UWSOM, more interview invites would be nice and all my finals. :luck:

Good luck to me :luck: and everyone else

hasn't worked so far, but here's hopin'.

holler.
-mota

My status has just changed from review pending to review in progress at UCI!! GOOD LUCK TO ME!!~ *WISH WISH* *HOPE HOPE* :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just want luck with the upcoming VCU decision.... considering that's the only possibility I have so far. Oh, luck with CU giving me an in-state interview would be good, too. :)

Here's to hearing from Sinai this week...please accept me so that I can end this misery called waiting :luck: !!!!!!!!

lets a goooo

Last week I didn't sign up for the good luck thread and I found out that Yale lost my LORs... so this week I'll sign up for the good luck thread and hope that nothing bad happens!

This is a shout-out to the entire gang in the VCU thread waiting on the decisions to be posted this week! I would love to join any of you at VCU next year, and wish you the best of luck in this application process. :thumbup:

I like these threads. I'll be at Temple and calling RF on Wednesday so I need all the luck I can get.

Tufts is supposed to decide my fate tomorrow . . .

OMG!!!!
I got an interview letter fr Albert Einstein today! I know it is only an invite but i am on top of the world! i had given up hope...good luck to everybody and i am now gonna cross my fingers and toes that i wow them :)

Count me in!

im hoping for some :luck: from rosalind.

Here's hoping that the interviews are still coming and that "hold" isn't a permanent state at least... :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: hope y'all hear some good news this week!

My good luck this week shall be the lucky pennies i picked up from my table. I'm keeping them with me til i get accepted!

Praying for Tufts and UVM to come through this week.... Please God, don't crush my hopes in the next seven days!

Good luck to me and everyone else on upcoming interviews, post-interview decisions and getting more interviews. I'm very nervous about mine... :luck: :luck:

adcom meets this week at unmc. i need some luv. :luck: :luck:

I am definately in.

And if its alright with everyone else, I am going to be hogging all the luck until Saturday. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: ;)

What the hell? I'm in.

The last good luck thread got me an interview invite so who knows?

:luck::luck::luck::luck:

With three interviews this week, I'm definitely in. C'mon big money(acceptances/interview invites)!

sweetdoc :luck:

Anything!! Please...rejection...acceptance....interview...
kick in the jimmy...anything. :eek: :luck: :luck:

omg, i hope i get in this week. or even an interview...or even finish some of those secondaries! but i reallllllllllly hope i get in. :eek:

goodluck2 said:
I hope it will work!

so last time I signed up for this good luck thread, I got a rejection the next day. so I got a rejection again today (both on mondays) and so I was thinking, ask for the luck AFTER the bad luck!?

Maybe it will work?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me hear some good, non-holding news this week.

Also, some good luck on my finals. That would be nice too! :luck: :luck: :luck: (for how many times I had to take the MCAT as well)

At least OHSU didn't outright reject you... :(

i'm in. :luck: :luck: :luck: i've been waitlisted. just one acceptance! i'm not asking for much. just one.

Joonie said:
i'm in. :luck: :luck: :luck: i've been waitlisted. just one acceptance! i'm not asking for much. just one.

Me too...Just one acceptance, not being greedy :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

UMICH, I hope you can hear me: I :love: :love: :love: you! Please accept me tomorrow. Oh.....and Emory.....an invitation to interview would be greatly appreciated :laugh: :laugh: Good Luck all :luck: :luck: :luck:

This thread backfired. After posting yesterday, went home to retrieve a rejection from Stony. My only solace is that this was a good luck thread and not a miracle thread.