*** The Official Maryland Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I submitted my supplemental in July but haven't gotten an interview yet :(
Have there been any in-state residents who got interview invites yet?
Same here

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview on 10/7/15! See you guys there!!!!

Interview invite for 10/6
OOS
Re-applicant
Declined interview since I was accepted day of orientation at Temple!!
Hope that creates one more spot for everyone....GL

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mailed out app 8/7 and no supplemental still. Safe to say I've been rejected?

It's way too early to make that assumption. I didn't have an interview invite last cycle until end of January. And I know people who interviewed after me who got accepted.

Got an invite today for 10/7. Found it in my spam mail. I have not turned in my in state application

Got an invite today for 10/7. Found it in my spam mail. I have not turned in my in state application
I will see you there :)

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #5 :)
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 8/28/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: MI
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Application complete date: 6/13/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 (3.56 without +/-), 3.6 (3.68 without +/-)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/21/none

I got my supplemental 7/31, submitted it 8/3, and still desperately waiting for an interview :(

:)
Interview invitation - 1st batch
Interview date : 10/7/15
Notification date : 8/28/15

Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: 3 users
My application has been submitted for a month and I haven't received a supplemental perhaps I should no longer be monitoring this thread lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats? I'm a CA resident. Im prepared for my fair share of rejections but without a supplemental man I didn't see that coming.

Check my signature. I'm not taking it personally haha. Great personal statement, good LORs, good ECs, 105 hours of shadowing (45 general, then I shadowed every speciality but prosthodontics and orthodontics). About 350-400 in volunteering... Don't really remember exactly what I put on AADSAS because I calculated it then.

The cardinal sin is not submitting early...

Check my signature. I'm not taking it personally haha. Great personal statement, good LORs, good ECs, 105 hours of shadowing (45 general, then I shadowed every speciality but prosthodontics and orthodontics). About 350-400 in volunteering... Don't really remember exactly what I put on AADSAS because I calculated it then.

The cardinal sin is not submitting early...
Maybe it's because you pulled the wrong lever

Reactions: 5 users
Received an interview invite today for Oct. 21st

Interview Invite for Oct. 20. Good luck to everyone.

Correction it is actually Oct 21st, I read it wrong. Mail out date was 6/25/15, 3.8 overall 3.8 science, 24 AA. OOS.

For those who had to call in to the admissions office to confirm your interview dates, did you receive a confirmation email afterwards? I just want to to make sure I didn't miss an email.

For those who had to call in to the admissions office to confirm your interview dates, did you receive a confirmation email afterwards? I just want to to make sure I didn't miss an email.
If you changed the tentative date which they provided you, then you should receive email stating new dates and blah. But if you did not change the date (which I did not change) i did not get additional email.

I changed the date, and I didn't get an email back. Anyone else similar?

Congrats!! When's your mail out date/stats/OOS? :)

Good luck at your interview!

Thanks!!
Residency: MD
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24/15
oGPA: 3.48, sGPA: 3.32
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/20/19/30/None

Compared to the other people in this thread my stats aren't as good, so I was surprised to get an interview. I rescheduled it to October 27th.

Last edited:
Does anyone know many maryland actually interview?

Welp, I feel stupid. I actually received a supplemental on August 17th. I guess I wasn't expecting to see anything important that early in my mess of emails since my app wasn't mailed out until the 21st (I'm 9th batch). I submitted the supplemental four days ago, so I hope I hear from them soon :bag:

Welp, I feel stupid. I actually received a supplemental on August 17th. I guess I wasn't expecting to see anything important that early in my mess of emails since my app wasn't mailed out until the 21st (I'm 9th batch). I submitted the supplemental four days ago, so I hope I hear from them soon :bag:
Good luck!!

Verified 8/28, submitted the supplemental 8/29 and nothing from them. Such a stressful wait as I refresh my email all day every day haha

Verified 8/28, submitted the supplemental 8/29 and nothing from them. Such a stressful wait as I refresh my email all day every day haha
Ugh ya I sent in the supplemental on like August 1 I think? But it seems like they're relatively going in order, and supplemental was already a good sign so I'm trying not to get too nervous about it

Ugh ya I sent in the supplemental on like August 1 I think? But it seems like they're relatively going in order, and supplemental was already a good sign so I'm trying not to get too nervous about it
Guys. I waited 2 months.
I submitted my supplemental on 7/2/15.
I got an interview invitation on 8/26/15. You will be fine! Haha. Just wait patiently:)

Didnt get the supp app yet... what should I do? I submitted my app in late June

Hey guys! I am currently a D1 at UMB so if you have any questions feel free to ask me on here or private message! Good luck on your interviews and relax :)

Anyone else interviewing on the 27th?

ME!! I'm interviewing on the 27th!
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 09/02/15
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/25/15
Supplemental complete date: 7/28/15
GPA: 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none

Guys. I waited 2 months.
I submitted my supplemental on 7/2/15.
I got an interview invitation on 8/26/15. You will be fine! Haha. Just wait patiently:)
Ya I just like to plan in advance haha. Hopefully it will come soon :)

submitted my supplemental 8/6...nothing yet either!

I would say give another 3 weeks? It took me about 7 weeks for them to set a date for my interview.
Right but you were in their first wave, right? I mean I have no choice but to wait, but I'd rather wait for a flight than wait for an invitation :)

I would say give another 3 weeks? It took me about 7 weeks for them to set a date for my interview.
Yeah this is awful, I was mailed out end of august and I haven't heard from any of the 15 schools I applied to (All complete/under review) and I have fairly good stats. This waiting game is driving me crazy, especially with classes going on I have no focus haha.

Right but you were in their first wave, right? I mean I have no choice but to wait, but I'd rather wait for a flight than wait for an invitation :)
That is true.
I hope you get one soon and figure out the traveling schedule

Yeah this is awful, I was mailed out end of august and I haven't heard from any of the 15 schools I applied to (All complete/under review) and I have fairly good stats. This waiting game is driving me crazy, especially with classes going on I have no focus haha.

End of August wasn't that long ago!

Ahh nothing yet :/ Guess I'll wait one more Wednesday then start worrying more haha

hang in there guys. I submitted my secondary on 8/13 and I just got the interview today. I guess it takes roughly a month process your app. I'm OOS btw, not sure if it takes less time if you're in-state.