***The Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your portal on their website should change and they send an email, eventually you should get a hard copy of an acceptance letter in the mail too

I don't think they do phone call but I could be wrong, I got accepted post December and what I described is how they communicated our acceptances

Do you remember if it was at midnight EST or just throughout the day on Dec 1/3?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see the accepted student checklist in the portal, but didn't receive a call or email yet. I know it's still early but should I be worried?
 
I see the accepted student checklist in the portal, but didn't receive a call or email yet. I know it's still early but should I be worried?
I'm thinking the email is not automated, so it may take time for you to get the email. I didn't know they are also doing calls. If you have the checklist though, you're in!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in September too. But I didn’t get anything ;(

Hey, don’t even be sad! It’s only December. You worked so hard for this and so don’t even let yourself down yet or even sell yourself short! You got this! Just be patient! Everything ALWAYS works out in the end! Always.
 
Hey, don’t even be sad! It’s only December. You worked so hard for this and so don’t even let yourself down yet or even sell yourself short! You got this! Just be patient! Everything ALWAYS works out in the end! Always.
Do you think they will still call etc? For those that interviewed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think they will still call etc? For those that interviewed?

Yes, just be patient which I know is easier said than done! My sister goes to MWU and they called her in February. So don’t fret. 🙂 All acceptances aren’t sent out at the same time. It’s rolling admissions! 🙂
 
When did you interview? My status changed like that too after I interviewed and I got accepted yesterday. I interviewed in September.

I got the email and call yesterday too, but my status is "Offer Made". Little strange our statuses are different. Congrats to us though!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the email and call yesterday too, but my status is "Offer Made". Little strange our statuses are different. Congrats to us though!

Yea mine is offer made now but I thought @PBPL was talking about the initial change. Basically it went from interiewed to none to offer made. Either way, patience is key! Will see y’all in the fall 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.