The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
16794f1285f65b0ad2b5d216688b747d.gif

This one's probably my favorite
Whose line is it anyway was the greatest show.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
there is a clear correct answer here.

(we have heated blankets on all floors)
My apartment is tiny so I could have one for every room if I kept both.

Or more accurately one for me and one for the cats. ****head has already stolen one.

I also got new sheets for Christmas! Bamboo too!!!

So if anyone wants to share a bed, mine's warm and the sheets are suuuuper soft. :naughty:

Reactions: 3 users
Send the extra one to me
not that that I really need it, winter decided to leave here :yeahright:
You can have my winter.

My heating bill for December was twice what it was for November even though I was gone for two weeks and had turned it down significantly when I left. Over this damn cold haha

(The only logical choice)

Attachments

• 15977283_1396212350428635_1608238510093781631_n.jpg
    15977283_1396212350428635_1608238510093781631_n.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: 1 user
Sorta confession? Sorta sad cdo story. Over the past 4 days I've gone from a sleeping in a house with 8 people, 2 dogs and 4 cats, to sleeping in a house with 4 people and 1 dog, to now... sleeping in an apartment with only me, and no pets... I'm feeling pretty lonely actually. :/ (which is weird because I typically love living alone)

Sorta confession? Sorta sad cdo story. Over the past 4 days I've gone from a sleeping in a house with 8 people, 2 dogs and 4 cats, to sleeping in a house with 4 people and 1 dog, to now... sleeping in an apartment with only me, and no pets... I'm feeling pretty lonely actually. :/ (which is weird because I typically love living alone)
I always feel lonely for the first couple days after I get back in town for school, even with my cat around. It's just the transition between spaces, I think. I'm super introverted too so I can often go days at a time without going out or even speaking. I'm fine with it, but also know lots of people in town who would hang out with me if I wasn't. Are any of your friends back in town who would maybe be willing to go to a movie with you or come over for dinner or something?

Gotta throw in a vote for raspberry cheesecake as well

My lactose intolerant-ness has worsened so I have to stick with sorbet and Ben n jerrys non dairy but the latter's pb and cookie is amazing

Reactions: 2 users
My lactose intolerant-ness has worsened so I have to stick with sorbet and Ben n jerrys non dairy but the latter's pb and cookie is amazing
I was very tempted to buy some non-dairy ice cream while I was in the store but none of the flavors looked good

Reactions: 1 user
I was very tempted to buy some non-dairy ice cream while I was in the store but none of the flavors looked good

ImageUploadedBySDN1484531685.878397.jpg

Find this one next time. Make a mission of it. Even tastes good with angry orchid

Reactions: 2 users
I always feel lonely for the first couple days after I get back in town for school, even with my cat around. It's just the transition between spaces, I think. I'm super introverted too so I can often go days at a time without going out or even speaking. I'm fine with it, but also know lots of people in town who would hang out with me if I wasn't. Are any of your friends back in town who would maybe be willing to go to a movie with you or come over for dinner or something?
I have a huge sorority thing tomorrow, so that should help. Idk I feel like I'm just running in circles right now, never quite achieving anything.

I think I just need to dive into my thesis research! That should help!

I've always lived with lots of people and being alone in my house for more than a day or two always puts me in a weird funk. Even with my small zoo. It's dumb because most of the time even when my partner's around he's up with his desktop and I'm in the living room or den, so we don't see each other for hours, but just having presence in the household is comforting I suppose. It's a really valid feeling especially with sudden change.

Reactions: 3 users