The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
its the saliva. its great. but benadryl and cortisone cream are my bffs
Quite a few of my classmates have pretty severe allergies and are on allergy shots. Don't worry, you're not alone :p

Members don't see this ad.

Quite a few of my classmates have pretty severe allergies and are on allergy shots. Don't worry, you're not alone :p
I need to start those at some point but am putting it off because shots :laugh:

I'm also allergic to many other things (like basically the whole outside world) and they'd help me everyday, but shots. plus the scratch test

Members don't see this ad :)
dRhgJJP.gif

This is my swamp, 24601

Reactions: 3 users

I'm also allergic to many other things (like basically the whole outside world) and they'd help me everyday, but shots. plus the scratch test

Same but my pollen allergies vary on the region. I need to wait until I settle down somewhere to start allergy shots

Reactions: 1 user

We did allergy shots with out dog and one of her top allergins on the bloodwork was human dander. I laughed so hard I cried about that.

She loved giving kisses (when asked! She was the best), so basically she was just making herself sick from all her love. Miss that girl so much.

Reactions: 4 users
We did allergy shots with out dog and one of her top allergins on the bloodwork was human dander. I laughed so hard I cried about that.

She loved giving kisses (when asked! She was the best), so basically she was just making herself sick from all her love. Miss that girl so much.
maybe im allergic to human dander

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay it's free on Xfinity. Thank you parents log in .

Which one? (the one with Eddie Redmayne has Eddie Redmayne in it, so that's good enough!)
That one. I'm sure there are more, but I've only ever seen that one and the one with Liam Neeson. Definitely prefer the former!

Grr. Sound isn't working. Fine for other options on the app, but not Les Mis. Guess no depressing musical for me :(

Oh, I know. I LOVE les mis. not knocking les mis.
I didn't think you where :p but a lot of people complained about that when it first came put. And its like duh? Haha

Hahahaha

None of this is untrue, but of course they sing everything. It's a musical :p

I didn't think you where :p but a lot of people complained about that when it first came put. And its like duh? Haha

I mean... I'm not necessarily complaining about it but as someone who had never seen Les Mis before that movie I was surprised by how much singing there was.

It has more singing than the average musical (or at least the average musical that the average person like myself has seen).

I mean... I'm not necessarily complaining about it but as someone who had never seen Les Mis before that movie I was surprised by how much singing there was.

It has more singing than the average musical (or at least the average musical that the average person like myself has seen).
I love musicals, so when it's a musical and they don't do this I'm so sad haha

I've settled on starting Westworld now.

To be fair, I do think there is a big difference between standard musicals and sung-through musicals and sung-throughs can sometimes be more difficult to follow if you have a difficult time distinguishing words when sung or if you like having dialogue to set some context for songs. Les Mis was probably a lot for the average movie goer.