The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Egg is a noted thief

I just want credit where it's due.
I say very few cool things... I can't afford to let them be stolen.
I was going to redact some likes from egg as punishment but I realized that I apparently haven't liked one of her posts in a while on this thread lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Also I practically give you like material vmh. You got all the laughs from writing my story so... you should be nicer to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I practically give you like material vmh. You got all the laughs from writing my story so... you should be nicer to me.

There were no likes for that. Your ghostwriters went unpaid.
And VMH should be twice as grumpy as me about that since she wrote twice the material

Reactions: 1 user

There were no likes for that. Your ghostwriters went unpaid.
And VMH should be twice as grumpy as me about that since she wrote twice the material

I didn't get likes from writing the first 2 chapters. You got paid in laughs, remember? That was the deal.
I'm going on a writer's strike! This is what killed Heroes! I hope you're happy cdo

TWD is boring. I watched this one episode where this guy had part of his leg cooked and eaten, and that was fun.

I'm going on a writer's strike! This is what killed Heroes! I hope you're happy cdo
I've paid you according to your contract! I don't know what more you want!

What I'm actually going to do is quote you so you get a notification but not a like. ;)
but... the likes... I need them...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
TWD is boring. I watched this one episode where this guy had part of his leg cooked and eaten, and that was fun.
I don't mind the focus on character motivations and interactions rather than constant zombie action.

Fun fact: that is one of the few things that was in the comics, the show, AND the telltale game. Different characters though I think.

I'm not even on @Caiter92 's favorite daughter scale. She def loves her step daughter more than me.
She understands my love of weird things on the internet. Sorry not sorry.

I realize this was from last night but I just saw it and needed to rub it in again :p

Reactions: 2 users
Mmmm. I miss that photography raptor role. So solid.

**** that makes no sense out of context for 500, Alex:

TLdHGSw.jpg

utvRZ2J.jpg

G2AEu9l.jpg

IUiXsoE.jpg

ZX4oVQl.jpg

Honestly I put more technical effort into the Minecraft Dali drawings though:

h1ov508.png

uaQtueB.png

LVV5cXW.png

qLk61yw.png

CnlA9kY.png

Reactions: 7 users
I wish season 3 would come out already

Oh can't forget the lobster telephone... :p

NyX6KGd.png

Man, I just noticed the dates on those R&M pictures. Has it really been barely a year since my first modding?

Reactions: 4 users
Four of my friends and I are getting our other friend candy and a mug for Valentine's day and I'm so excited :D Being the token male of a friend group has its benefits I guess :p
I must have read this too fast because I thought you described yourself as the token male. I was wondering what alternate reality I was in

I must have read this too fast because I thought you described yourself as the token male. I was wondering what alternate reality I was in
I realize now the sentence structure there could have been better. Not gonna change it though :laugh:

**** that makes no sense out of context for 500, Alex:

TLdHGSw.jpg

utvRZ2J.jpg

G2AEu9l.jpg

IUiXsoE.jpg

ZX4oVQl.jpg

Honestly I put more technical effort into the Minecraft Dali drawings though:

h1ov508.png

uaQtueB.png

LVV5cXW.png

qLk61yw.png

CnlA9kY.png
AHAH IT'S ME! I remember seeing the kronenberg evil Morty with the blocking serum and thinking I was toast. muahaha that was a good game.

Of everything y'all have shamed me for, I've not been shamed as badly as I have when y'all found out that I've never built a blanket fort before. I don't know what to think of the fact that my crazy stories/dreams pale in comparison to this apparently shocking revelation.

Of everything y'all have shamed me for, I've not been shamed as badly as I have when y'all found out that I've never built a blanket fort before. I don't know what to think of the fact that my crazy stories/dreams pale in comparison to this apparently shocking revelation.

Short of going Clockwork Orange and strapping you down in order to show you all those major movies you've never seen, I don't know what to do with you egg.

My brother just told me that Shaggy and Scooby were high all the time and that's why they were always so hungry, and I didn't believe him. But Shaggy's shirt is green. And he had a girlfriend named Mary Jane. And now I think my whole childhood has been a lie.

Short of going Clockwork Orange and strapping you down in order to show you all those major movies you've never seen, I don't know what to do with you egg.

TBH I didn't understand that reference.
mrWk07nVkrDjZHOpig0uYEg.jpg

I looked it up. Wtf.

Put clockwork orange on the list
I love this movie and this book (although they're very different). I agree with Bear that it's going on your list.

Besides, don't you love a bit of the old ultra-violence, Eggiwegs? ;)

My brother just told me that Shaggy and Scooby were high all the time and that's why they were always so hungry, and I didn't believe him. But Shaggy's shirt is green. And he had a girlfriend named Mary Jane. And now I think my whole childhood has been a lie.
how are you just being told this now

I love this movie and this book (although they're very different). I agree with Bear that it's going on your list.

Nope. I STILL have nightmares about glimpses of one I saw at 14ish. No bueno. No bueno.

Oh my sweet, innocent PBC

Reactions: 5 users

It's real horrorshow

And they always had the munchies

I know, but they were snacks for the dog. they were dog treats. shaggy ate them. how did pbc not think something was up
MY MOM MADE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES THAT SHE CALLED SCOOBY SNACKS AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS WHY WOULDN'T SHAGGY EAT THEM