The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't actually watched clockwork orange either, although I've read the book. Put it on the list to not watch without me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Example of how fried my brain currently is: I was writing out on my Physics homework I was wanting to write out “according to the conservation of energy, Kirchhoff’s rules make sense because…” and my brain wrote “according to all known laws of aviation there is no” wait. no. G**d*** Bee movie.

Reactions: 1 users
Example of how fried my brain currently is: I was writing out on my Physics homework I was wanting to write out “according to the conservation of energy, Kirchhoff’s rules make sense because…” and my brain wrote “according to all known laws of aviation there is no” wait. no. G**d*** Bee movie.
You know it's gonna be a looooong day when you're quoting bee movie in your homework at 10 am

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Mel Brooks comedies? Indiana Jones? What's on the list there
Here's part of the list

image.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Got to shout out "Erection" today in lecture

Reactions: 9 users
Thanks almost exclusively to @WildZoo's like spree from the last few hours, I have officially cracked 10k likes today. This is such a poignant reflection of how I spend my free time. :laugh:

Reactions: 6 users
I've been vaguely concerned at the rate and days of the week posts make it into this thread. I was positive there was increasing levels of alcoholism.

Why am I not surprised that I don't find raging alcoholism, but Mulan instead.

Reactions: 4 users
I've been vaguely concerned at the rate and days of the week posts make it into this thread. I was positive there was increasing levels of alcoholism.

I only use booze to tide me over until I can watch the next Disney movie.

Reactions: 2 users

Well which would you prefer? Raging alcoholism or several people singing Mulan (and other Disney movies)?

Not everyone gets drunk, usually just egg

I hate when music artists take songs that have beautiful, powerful lyrics and ruin it by putting a poorly produced EDM beat underneath it. :mad:

I hate when music artists take songs that have beautiful, powerful lyrics and ruin it by putting a poorly produced EDM beat underneath it. :mad:

I hate when they take poorly written lyrics and put a sick, powerful beat underneath it

I just have to say Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is one of the funniest movies ever, if you guys watch that in the future, please let me know!!!!

I think it's on our list to watch at some point! (But then again so are like 50 other movies hahaha)

It is! I peaked at the list and saw it talked about up above. :) My BF and I say all the time how we wish we could see it for the first time because we thought it was so funny.

I just have to say Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is one of the funniest movies ever, if you guys watch that in the future, please let me know!!!!
It's so amusing. I was super skeptical the first time someone made me watch it but expectations *so* far exceeded.