The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fwiw I'm convinced purina pro plan puts crack cocaine in their kibble... Tesla chewed through the side of my bag to get to a sampler years back. It doesn't look right from that pic, but maybe a variant thereof?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
So I have a weird favor to ask.

So my brother recently bought Simba a new dry dog food and he absolutely loves it. He used to free feed but he gobbles it up now, so I’m wanting to find the nutrition info so he doesn’t get fatter, but he doesn’t remember anything beyond that it’s a Purina dog food. I’ve been looking online, but I can’t find anything.

View attachment 234111
I’ve gone through literally every Purina made dog food on the chewy website and none have that cross shaped piece (not even Beneful). I don’t think it’s purina.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No. :( he says it was not that and insists its Purina
Ask him if this bag looks more familiar. It’s the small breed formula and the pieces literally are the exact same as your picture (the one jayna posted the pieces didn’t look triangular?)
Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food

Also comes in steak in case chicken isn’t it
Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Grilled Steak & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food

I’ve gone through literally every Purina made dog food on the chewy website and none have that cross shaped piece (not even Beneful). I don’t think it’s purina.
Lol I was doing the same earlier on the purina website and gave up

Reactions: 1 users
Fwiw I'm convinced purina pro plan puts crack cocaine in their kibble... Tesla chewed through the side of my bag to get to a sampler years back. It doesn't look right from that pic, but maybe a variant thereof?
We literally call Proplan dry kitty crack at work :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
So because I was on the chewy website for a solid hour I’m now getting chewy ads and I’m cryingggggg at the Leia buns on this cat

68EC04E0-83F6-4500-AAB7-BC3D9E057427.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Wine. Wine is good. I am trying to finish this bottle. It may have only been one glass away from full when I started.
That's a dangerous game to play, godspeed to you. I've been slowly killing a giant bottle that I've had for forever, and it's taken me over a week at one (very full) glass a night

That's a dangerous game to play, godspeed to you. I've been slowly killing a giant bottle that I've had for forever, and it's taken me over a week at one (very full) glass a night
The bottle is gone and all I can say is I regret all of it

Reactions: 6 users
Anybody wanna Rabbit? :p

Well JK, Rabbit dieded.

Calorie counting today involved budgeting in 200 calories for my wine. :laugh: It’s totally healthy to sleep in late so you don’t need to eat breakfast, so you can drink wine, right? :rofl:

Reactions: 5 users
Calorie counting today involved budgeting in 200 calories for my wine. :laugh: It’s totally healthy to sleep in late so you don’t need to eat breakfast, so you can drink wine, right? :rofl:
A couple nights ago I was like... OK, a **** ton of pico and couple chips for dinner, 400 calories of rum! My life decisions are good ones.

(Until I was then drunk and made microwave queso and ruined my questionable decisions even more, lol).

Reactions: 5 users

This is so me.

Why is this so funny to me
9517E551-1176-4A48-BB85-4B8F7913FCCC.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users