The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I walked into 7-11 to get an entire pizza (first depressing thing of the night). I asked for one. The guy said “like, a whole pizza.” Yes. Then he said “do you want one or two? Because they’re buy one get one free for $5.49.” So obviously I bought two. I was going to give one to some drunk dudes sitting outside but a police officer was pulling up to them, and they were talking about mixing bleach and ammonia to kill cockroaches so I decided not to reward their bad decision making and left. Now I have 2 large pepperoni pizzas from 7-11 that I ate at 10:00 pm. I’m a garbage human being.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I walked into 7-11 to get an entire pizza (first depressing thing of the night). I asked for one. The guy said “like, a whole pizza.” Yes. Then he said “do you want one or two? Because they’re buy one get one free for $5.49.” So obviously I bought two. I was going to give one to some drunk dudes sitting outside but a police officer was pulling up to them, and they were talking about mixing bleach and ammonia to kill cockroaches so I decided not to reward their bad decision making and left. Now I have 2 large pepperoni pizzas from 7-11 that I ate at 10:00 pm. I’m a garbage human being.

i don't understand why these 2 sentences are together.

you have 2 large pepperoni pizzas

REJOICE

Reactions: 3 users
i don't understand why these 2 sentences are together.

you have 2 large pepperoni pizzas

REJOICE
I think it’s the 7-11 part. Not to mention this is the third pizza I’ve had in 4 days. BUT what I can’t apologize to myself for is the fact that this pizza is actually pretty damn good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of crazy pharm ish. I prescribed a med today that was like, idk, $200,000 for the course of treatment. Feelsweirdman. American healthcare, amirite?
I’m reviewing for my hemolymph exam, and my professor was telling us about this fantastic adjunctive immunomodulatory agent that you can use to treat IMHA, (human intravenous immunoglobulin) but it’s like never used because it’s all caps expensive, with two exclamation points.

It’s $2000-3000 and can only be given once.

I thought about this post and got mad again :laugh:

Would have had some surely entertaining content to supply this thread last night.

Post-final exam glass of wine turned into "why don't I have a few friends over for drinks!" which turned into who knows what because none of us remember.

Gotta love vet school :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pullman is literally washing away- figured the watering hole is appropriate for what is happening here right now. :laugh:

it's so crazy! I drove down Grand around 630 when it had started to flood by the laundry mat, and then half an hour later the creek was totally overflowing and covering all of Grand.

These rabbits are always so late...:(

Reactions: 1 user
Beverage Report:

When making punch, it is best to have no idea what you are doing, and no set recipe.
Start with two large punch bowls. To each bowl add some frozen pineapple chunks and a can of pineapple concentrate. Then add a container of orange sherbet to one, and pineapple sherbet to the other. Add one 2 liter bottle of club soda to each. Realize partway through that you are running out of space. Stop adding club soda at the halfway point and start adding alcohol instead. Split a gigantic bottle of Bacardi and a gigantic bottle of vodka between the two bowls. Be in charge of the vodka so that when your friend decides to only use 3/4 of the bottle of rum, you can make sure there's still enough alcohol in there. Stir periodically as the sherbet melts.

Wait for your classmates to arrive. Feel proud when everyone gets trashed via your creation. Do a shot of vodka to celebrate. Burn your physiology notes (or someone else's). Sleeping on the bathroom floor is optional but recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Split a gigantic bottle of Bacardi and a gigantic bottle of vodka between the two bowls.
Or as we did it at my undergrad, sub vodka for everclear, drink half of a solo cup of punch before blacking out, and wake up 12 hours later on a friend of a friend’s couch with half of a piece of pizza on your chest and a bite of it still in your mouth.

Or as we did it at my undergrad, sub vodka for everclear, drink half of a solo cup of punch before blacking out, and wake up 12 hours later on a friend of a friend’s couch with half of a piece of pizza on your chest and a bite of it still in your mouth.

Good lord

I prefer mine, very drunk but no blackouts or puking, i ate all my pizza, and only spilled punch on my hair once :laugh:

• Love
I just went to rewatch the last GoT season and HBO ADVERTISED THE HIS DARK MATERIALS SERIES and did you know it was already renewed for S2??? And I haven't been this excited in a while. :D :D :D

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Good lord

I prefer mine, very drunk but no blackouts or puking, i ate all my pizza, and only spilled punch on my hair once :laugh:
Yours is far more responsible and appropriate. The one at my school was always made by someone else and people usually learned after the fact that it had everclear in it.

Reactions: 1 user
« fetchez la vache! »
MasculineLankyHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

IM NOT DEAD
I DONT WANT TO GO ON THE CART
I THINK ILL GO FOR A WALK
I FEEL HAPPY I FEEL HAPPPPPYYYYYY
DINGO:

[sigh]

[clunk]

Oh, wicked, wicked Zoot. Oh, she is a naughty person and she must pay the penalty, and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon: you must tie her down on a bed and spank her.

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

DINGO: You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like, and then, spank me.

AMAZING: And spank me.

STUNNER: And me.

LOVELY: And me.

DINGO: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking! There is going to be a spanking tonight!

DINGO: And after the spanking, the oral sex.

GIRLS: The oral sex! The oral sex!

GALAHAD: Well, I could stay a bit longer.

Reactions: 2 users