The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still suspicious of Snowshoe, but good points made on why would an obvious wolf target risk taking down another member of the wolf pack.

Currently waffling between Snowy and Cyndia vote. :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

Man I was thoroughly confused because it said the post you quoted was mine but I'm pretty sure I didn't write that post - think it was BBC. May address these thoughts later, but other things first...

bah! it was BBC that said that. I quoted a bunch of posts then tried delete most of BBC's long post and must have deleted all my earlier comments on quotes. Will try to go back and find them.

I agree ceke is looking like she is stretching to make people sound sketchy this game.

And I'm an easy player to shift suspicion onto, because people find me hard to read a lot of the time and usually misread me as a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
D3 We Got Big Bird Drunk? Official Lynch Tally

Kam () -
Snowy (3) - raf, WZ, Ceke
Cyndia (4) - STL, Pippy, LIS, Kam

7/20 Voting
lynch close in ~ 10 hours @ 2200

EtRPo.gif

Last edited:
For now...(because storm's started up again here so may be losing internet connection, but hopefully not)

Unlynch Snowy

Lynch Cyndia

Sorry here are the quotes I deleted accidently earlier

I'm trying to decide whether or not snowy and Genny would have linked themselves like that as wolves. I still think snowy was a weird choice so I'm almost ok with it, but it also just...doesn't seem like a smart move. So makes me wonder if it was an intentionally weird choice to try to bring snowy down with her.

I don't think I would ever link myself like that if I were a wolf. Genny would have to have me vouch for her ability on a day she was most likely going down after I jumped off her D1. That sounds like a good way to get two wolves killed instead of one. And I think genny is a smart wolf. And this is the second game in a row, she tries to take me out :yeahright:

By that same logic, I too was against the genny lynch

Way to point out that you should be considered not wolfy too. The fact you have to highlight it makes it sketch.

@SnowshoeDog143 I just noticed your avatar is a shot glass or tumbler with a wolf on it, seems kinda ironic when you're potentially being lynched for possibly being a wolf in a WW game. :laugh:

Implying that Genny's sudden lynch switch on Day 1 wasn't shady it was just good game play, soft defense of Genny saying the lynch was a 'throw it out there and see what happens' with no real basis, the lack of posts (background players make me suspicious, like someone trying to look like they're participating when they're actually kinda sorta not really). That's about it.

Reactions: 7 users
Full list, if the trends continue as usual, there should be wolves at the top and the bottom ;)

Snowy- already been through this thoroughly
Ceke - as others have said, lots of stretching to find sketchy things, seems to just be looking for someone to vote for.
Cyndia - I had her in neutral but taking into account reads from people who I'm reading as village, and rereading...I think I remember similar posts from her when she was a wolf (things like promising she would catch up but not following through, talking about voting for people and not following through on that either)
3m - She was here after my initial rearranging just because I wanted to hear more from her, before I realized I had missed her post this morning. Still, it's most rehashing old discussion. There were a few specific posts that she pointed out that I didn't think had been pointed out before, but then a few other things that I raised an eyebrow at.
BBC - probably tunneling, feel like I should let it go but I can't yet. I've liked some of her reads...
Cray - she's probably ok, I just have trouble processing her posts sometimes, so I keep her high up so I don't just ignore her. She is one who I will feel much more comfortable with if snowy flips wolf.
Ski - neutralish. Nothing seems off but I admit I haven't focused on her too closely, and it's been a while since I've played with her anyway.
Allie - neutral zone
Lotf - moved to neutral zone. As far as I can tell she's playing like her normal self.
Blitzen - I've forgotten my thoughts here. Neutral zone.
Rabbott - reasons already stated. I'd like to see more actual thoughts from him other than "Hey this vote that got a wolf wasn't even a great vote" though.
Raf - I like her analysis. Neutral leaning village.
Finn - moved down my list due to heat from genny. Their back and forth did not read like bussing to me.
Kam - find myself agreeing with a lot of things she says. Her activity is on the low side but when she is here, she's saying things that make a lot of sense.
PBC - Unless trilt and mel decided to repeat the evil that was done to me in PBC's game, decent chance she came back villaege
Pipperoo - little paranoid angel <3 Only point I have against her is that thing with the anonymous post, but she does like the lulz, so that could be forgiven.
DVMD - hell I probably shouldn't ever have DVMD anywhere near this far down my list, but I like feeling like I can trust her, and when she's around she's putting more work into the game than probably anyone else.
LIS - reads like village LIS, idk, I just get good feelings when I read his posts, ya know?
STL - no reason to doubt the rezzer claim, and he used it in a village way. Is this dangerous positioning for STL? Yes. But I like it.
Dubz - for completeness :D

Reactions: 1 user
Internet is still up, still happy with my Snowy to Cyndia waffle, but may waffle back if newer information comes to light. Meds are starting to kick in fully so I'm going to watch some TV and head to bed. I have to be up early for a Doctor's appointment so hopefully should be able to make it back on before end of lynch.

I am not opposed to the cyndia lynch, but I do think she would have at least put a vote down for genny yesterday instead of just talking about it if she was a wolf.

Looking at voting history (so WIFOM coming up): D1 allie made the genny/PBC tie towards PBC and 3m is kinda in sketch vote zone but not as concerned about her rn. WZ is in a good place on the genny lynch if she is a wolf busting a fellow wolf. D2: Allie and dvmd are later but good if genny was going down to get your vote on her.

This makes me still wonder about allie from my thoughts from yesterday, so I'll vote there for now because I have to go.

Lynch Allieh

I outed her ability because kam mentioned that someone might have changed their action to me since genny announced she was going to use it on me before night closed. I was blocked so if any actions were used on me I wouldn't know, so I wasn't sure it was genny. Also, it was an hour and a half til night close and she was definitely going down even with me telling people I thought it was a village ability so it's not like it would hurt her to have outed it if it was her ability.
That's not how blocking works. That is how jailing works, but if you were blocked AND other actions were used on you, you would have known.
I'm just trying to follow the thought process, and I'm not seeing it. If you still thought genny was village, then you were going directly against her wishes not to reveal her ability. If someone other than genny had jailed you, it would make no sense for her to claim you would be able to vouch for her ability, because she would have been told that she couldn't act on you. If you thought she was a wolf, then revealing the ability would make more sense, but your other actions don't.

However, if you were both wolves, then sure, hail mary attempt to get people to back off based on her being jailer (which is more commonly village, though i didn't realize that was her ability last game). Or, other way around, nail in the coffin since you had acquired a few votes by that time anyway (I think - I want to go back and check on that but no time at the moment, someone correct me if I'm totally wrong), and it's never good to have two wolves in the running for lynch.

Reactions: 3 users
Go back a page, I quoted it. I've also gone through and checked all group positions for day and night and as far as I can see Genny and Snowy were never in the same PM group. Check it out for yourself, but on top of the other feels for Snowy that people are getting I think it's pretty suss.

Someone may have mentioned this already (I'm all catching up) but if you also go back and read genny stated she was using her ability on snowy. Snowy was then commenting on genny's ability after night end based on what she said happened to her.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pipperoo - little paranoid angel <3
Woah woah WOAH you watch where you're slinging that slander, honey. I've got a reputation to uphold.
zF9lshH.gif

M2OPMWH.jpg

CleanGrimyCapeghostfrog-max-1mb.gif

(*A reputation that should apparently involve not knowing how to properly link gifs. It was a good one, I promise.)

Last edited:
Ceke is all over the place. Not sure if actually wolfy or not but paying attention to it.

I still have rabbott up there, has posted a few times but still nothing really concrete.

I still have BBC as wolf leaning.

I don't get the cyndia vote to be honest. Yes, I understand the reason with her saying she was going to vote someone then not but cyndia is too smart a wolf to be that obvious... :shrug: get the reason, just not as convinced

I still have feels on LoTF but that is usual for me.

The problem I have with the snowy vote is what people are suggesting is just dangerous for wolves to do as you'd lose two wolves right off the start. Though if they thought it might work I could see it. Will probably vote here today.

I do want to place pressure on BBC, rabbott and a little on LoTF as well will probably vote here tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
Cats have woken me up, so while I'm hear the last post from WZ has me waffling back over to...

Unlynch Cyndia
Lynch Snowy

Ceke - as others have said, lots of stretching to find sketchy things, seems to just be looking for someone to vote for.
As in looking for a wolf :idea:

As in looking for a wolf :idea:
Just a heads up that after finding out that there is indeed a chaos (provided the mods aren't bull****ting me), I am mildly side-eying you for that role.

Also Crayola.

Would have also put STL on the list of possible neutral/chaos, but if he got one of those roles AGAIN, then...i am going to start doubting rng lol. He's probably village, although watch me regret that.

DVMD is also posting a lot and is not ringing as strict village to me, could see her as one of those third party roles.

Reactions: 1 users
19. LoTF is always defensive to possible lynching. Normal.
Thank you! :)

To remind myself: look at AM, rabbott, and the thing I can't remember that happened when Belle was in the village.
Yeah, watching the live version of Beauty and the Beast while packing. I was hoping the moment would remind me. Didn't work. Gonna have to read back.

Re my 'stretching', so we can get this out the way and go about the business of trying to lynch *actual* wolves.

Britzen: I still stand by my previous thoughts, and I'm still getting a potential wolf being guided by the pack vibe. Day 1 I was one of the earlier players to point out that Genny's over defensiveness was hell sketchy, and to put a vote in for her. I swapped a lynch vote to Britzen to put some pressure on, and get people thinking.

Genny: Again I was one of the earlier players to put suspicion on Genny. I stayed with the Britzen lynch vote because I expected the really obvious wolf to be lynched either Day 1 or if not definitely by Day 2. That is where my vote would've gone had I not been completely zonked on medication (I've titrated my dose back down btw)

STL: Funnily enough in the game I'm planning I had bandied around the idea of having a restriction placed on a wolf where they had to work out a way to cryptically reveal themselves each lynch cycle - I've since abandoned the idea as being too weighted towards the village, and therefore unfair, but when Rabbot made their joke about a hidden message from STL my first thought was 'Damn, has someone actually done what I was thinking?' It lead more weight to my thoughts that perhaps it was at least a chaos move, until things were explained to me further (although Rabbot could've said something about it being a joke way beforehand) at which point I moved away from STL (although still leaning neutral).

Kam: Already explained this was a misreading of posts.

Snow: Already explained I went back through their posts and got more of a villager vibe after a re-read.

This cycle I've asked for information and reads on the top wolf suspects, I've taken those reads on board and whilst I've waffled between Snowy and Cyndia I've still been an early voter on high possibility wolf candidates.

At the risk of stating the obvious, I am village, and I am actually really hoping if we have a seer on board that they can check me out, clear me, then find out a way to get information to me so that I can pass it on in the form of the cryptic gifs the mods will convert it into. (no seriously, seer me if we have a seer, you'll see what my affiliation is and then hopefully we can figure out a way to work together to direct the lynches towards the wolves).

Just a heads up that after finding out that there is indeed a chaos (provided the mods aren't bull****ting me), I am mildly side-eying you for that role.

Well that's slightly better than being side eyed for a wolf. Although not chaos, definitely villager.

Ceke's confusion has me tipping her village... but I am still hedging that for reasons.

Village reads STL

Snowy reads slightly wolf, but I am getting that more from others reads than my own, so I gotta sort that before I am comfy there.

AM... this minute, slight village lean, but I know last night I leaned slightly the other way. Her comments read village AM to me thus far to my daytime self.

Then why did you do this

I meant LIS, I referred to them as 'Snow' for short (sorry for the confusion). I'm leaning more village towards LIS, I'm lynching Snowshoedog aka Snowy.

I'm really slow on doing reads.. I only made it to the top of page 10, and I have to leave to an event, so posting what I have so far. Take it with a grain of salt since it's only through night 1 and I haven't looked at day 2 at all!!

Should be back in about two hours, so I'll continue reading and edit/repost this list then.

Village:
12. SummerTheLynx – Have him solidly village bc of rezzing pbc (and no one has disputed that, so I believe he did it).
5. PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey – Also solidly village because of the STL claimed rez.
1. LetItSnow – like last game, your posts are all making sense to me. Which as I’ve said before, I find you logical as a wolf too and usually keep you neutral, but putting you in village bc d1 you backed off of pbc and switched to genny, putting her back in the lead. You also called out ceke when she switched off genny to britzen, asking if she was pulling a novice wolf move to bail out a fellow wolf, which I really like in retrospect. And contingency lynched genny for d2.
11. finnickthedog – Gave a wolf point bc mentioned d1 she understood the votes for genny but didn’t know if she agreed with them, so wasn’t convinved to join the bandwagon yet. Also has been posting more than normal, and never really gave a reason for it. But then gave her a village point for switching on to genny later on d1. Another village point since genny then voted for finn.

Neutral:
14. @WildZoo – third d1 vote on genny which gives her a village point. It was right after this that genny got pissed and made the first post that made her look sketch. Just based off some non-concrete info I got, I’m not 100% sure about her, so keeping her in neutral.
7. @DVMDream - agreed with many of her posts so far. Have her leaning village off feels, leaving her in neutral since nothing concrete on her.
21. @LadyOtheFarm – some of your posts have read as off, but I feel like it matches how I’ve seen you play as a village. So keeping you neutral since I have nothing aside from feels on you right now.
10. @Crayola227 – her posts drive me nuts. Honestly on my read through, I still wasn’t reading her posts very closely. Would be happy to lynch based just off that, since either its wolfy drivel, or its nonsense village stuff which isn’t helpful either. But keeping her neutral because part of me thinks a wolf pack would have yelled at her to shut up.
22. @britzen – made a big post of reads and I agreed with many, but most points had already been brought up. People argued about whether or not she was seeming too good for her noob status, and I honestly didn’t see her as playing much better than normal. But didn’t pay a lot of attention to her last game. So keeping her neutral to keep an eye on her.
8. @SkiOtter – half a wolfy point bc d1 she mentioned genny was overdefensive but that she understood that. She did later vote pbc which pushed her further into the lead, but not giving any points on that since she waited until after pbc made her weak defense and voted bc of that (which I agreed with at the time).
23. @PippyPony – Wolf point because- first to call out PBC’s lynch reasoning d1 as sketch, and on d1 you also called out LIS’s switch to genny as weird to you. But then village point because you called out the waffles off of genny as feeling weird.

Wolf:
9. @Ceke2002 – lynched genny and brought her back to the lead d1, so had that as village. But then flip flopped again off her. And overnight she mentioned again wasn’t sure on genny. And its really irritating me how she keeps asking other people for their thoughts and feels on things. Yes, it’s helpful to read what other people say, but she seems to have avoided coming up with her own independent thoughts pretty much the entire game, which is setting off red flags to me.
17. @allieh8607 – wolf point because she caused the tie between pbc and genny d1 by voting pbc. Was going to give a village point because she later acknowledged that she was probably going to change off of pbc to choose someone who hadn’t signed in, which would have put genny in the lead at the time, but she never actually did that.
3. @SnowshoeDog143 – d1 first lynch vote on genny ‘because she was a good wolf last game’. Wolfy point because she switched off genny onto dubz once genny was in the lead with 4 votes.

People I didn’t make any comments on so far:

2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
4. @rabbott1971
6. @Kam325 -
18. @raf2769 -
24. @mmmdreamerz – voted pbc d1.

So normally confusing a wolf killed player for being alive would make me think that LotF is more likely village, just because I think wolves are less likely to forget who they've killed. But LotF was a little absent if I recall because people were point out that she made a post about being excited for people talking and then wasn't saying much. So I could see it as plausible that she missed some wolf discussion and that made her more likely to forget AM was killed. All of that said, she's still sitting in a neutral category for me--the comment just didn't sway me either way when normally it would have caused me to think village.

Pippy is giving me weird feelings but I can't really put my finger on why. It started shortly before Genny's lynch and just hasn't gone away. I don't particularly want to push hard in that direction given my long track record of being wrong and a lack of solid reasoning.

Was suspicious of Dubz for awhile but the exchange she posted with genny sounded legit so she's moved off my list for now.

I'm also not sure what to think of Ceke. I don't think I've played with her enough to determine if her behavior is normal but it strikes me as odd in general.

Not sure where I'm voting yet.

Also has been posting more than normal, and never really gave a reason for it.

I hate to even respond to a post that is throwing me in a village category but this whole thing just annoyed me so I can't let it go. I never gave a reason for it because it wasn't true. Prior to being called out I posted around 8 times over a 2 day cycle in this game. That's not more than normal for a game I'm actually playing. Once people started calling me out, yes I started posting more. I didn't think it was any big mystery why.

I still have feels on LoTF but that is usual for me.
:nod: amd I love you too!

Ceke's confusion has me tipping her village... but I am still hedging that for reasons.
I change my mind. It's too much.

Isn't AM dead?
:smack: I'm an idiot.

Those are very villager comments, so LoTF's read is good there... ;)

In all seriousness, this actually decreases my LoTF suspicion.
I am totally an idiot.:slap:

My top 2 right now are Snowy and Ceke.

I agree that genny not only using her ability on Snowy, but commenting that she would do it before night close with no worry, and the specifics of how it was all revealed (the language used that looks like a leading hesitation, if that makes sense, then nobody bit so they come back to it to try again a few hours later. That try again was what happened during Belle in the village).

And Ceke, because I feel like she is twisting herself in more circles than usual and while it usually feels like she thinks she has hidden info, this time she is hiding a different kind of candle under her bushel.

Lynch Snowy

I'm also not sure what to think of Ceke. I don't think I've played with her enough to determine if her behavior is normal but it strikes me as odd in general.

This is pretty much my standard level of odd, actually it's fairly toned down for how I've been in some prior games when I really was just a complete all over the place mess. Got pegged for being a wolf pretty early on, ended up being wolf killed, turned up as a villager. This is the style of how I play, I go a lot on instinct and feel and reading between the lines, and then I look to others to confirm or deny any ideas or nigglings I might have had through their more analytical style - basically it means people find me difficult to read and default me to wolf a lot of the time.

If a seer can clear me tonight then all well and good. If not then I have an ability that I don't really know what to do with unless I can make contact with someone who has some info I can pass on, so if people decide I'm an egg to be cracked, and it will help focus more attention on catching wolves then I'll accept that. But I am a villager, and as I've been told several times in games 'all villagers are important' so I doubt I'll be too happy about it.

I might have an odd play style, but when I play as villager I am fiercely loyal to the village and will go out of my way to hunt down wolves - exactly what I'm doing now.

D3 We Got Big Bird Drunk? Officialish Lynch Tally

Kam () -
Snowy (5) - raf, WZ, Ceke, DVMD, LotF
Allie (1) - Snowy

10/20 accounted for. Double check your votes, there's some solid waffling occurring.

~7 hours remaining!

EtRPo.gif

D3 We Got Big Bird Drunk? Officialish Lynch Tally

Kam () -
Snowy (5) - raf, WZ, Snowy, DVMD, LotF
Allie (1) - Snowy

10/20 accounted for. Double check your votes, there's some solid waffling occurring.

~7 hours remaining!

EtRPo.gif

Add a vote from me on Snowy after a waffle.

I am actually really hoping if we have a seer on board that they can check me out, clear me, then find out a way to get information to me so that I can pass it on in the form of the cryptic gifs the mods will convert it into. (no seriously, seer me if we have a seer, you'll see what my affiliation is and then hopefully we can figure out a way to work together to direct the lynches towards the wolves).

If a seer can clear me tonight then all well and good. If not then I have an ability that I don't really know what to do with unless I can make contact with someone who has some info I can pass on

If your ability is just posting anonymous gifs to the write-ups, there's no difference between using it and just coming out and saying "hey btw guys blah blah blah". They're not anonymous anymore and you'll create less confusion just saying what you mean. There's nothing I can see that would make you a more useful contact for the seer than any other player.

giphy.gif

Well since you all think this is some weird wolf save plot genny and I planned, ya'll will be surprised when I pop up vanillager :cool:

If your ability is just posting anonymous gifs to the write-ups, there's no difference between using it and just coming out and saying "hey btw guys blah blah blah". They're not anonymous anymore and you'll create less confusion just saying what you mean. There's nothing I can see that would make you a more useful contact for the seer than any other player.

Which I will do, I revealed exactly what my first night's information was and the mods didn't say anything about it, so yeah I can do gifs and I can also say 'oh by the way, this is what my night message means' - that's where the ability is useful, it's both mods posting in gif form and me confirming the info (if I ever get any info that is!)

@SnowshoeDog143 I just noticed your avatar is a shot glass or tumbler with a wolf on it, seems kinda ironic when you're potentially being lynched for possibly being a wolf in a WW game. :laugh:

My avatar is almost always a wolf howling at the moon. I just try to incoorperate it into the theme of the WW game I'm currently playing :p

That's not how blocking works. That is how jailing works, but if you were blocked AND other actions were used on you, you would have known.
I'm just trying to follow the thought process, and I'm not seeing it. If you still thought genny was village, then you were going directly against her wishes not to reveal her ability. If someone other than genny had jailed you, it would make no sense for her to claim you would be able to vouch for her ability, because she would have been told that she couldn't act on you. If you thought she was a wolf, then revealing the ability would make more sense, but your other actions don't.

However, if you were both wolves, then sure, hail mary attempt to get people to back off based on her being jailer (which is more commonly village, though i didn't realize that was her ability last game). Or, other way around, nail in the coffin since you had acquired a few votes by that time anyway (I think - I want to go back and check on that but no time at the moment, someone correct me if I'm totally wrong), and it's never good to have two wolves in the running for lynch.

Oh I didn't realize that's how jailing worked. I just thought it was the same as blocking except it also protected against wolf kills. She claimed I could vouch for her before night's end. What would you have done if you thought she had a useful village ability but everyone was still voting to lynch her with an hour left?

You are claiming vanilla?

Sure. Doesn't help me get out of lynch, but everyone is so stuck on me I don't think anything will get me out of lynch today. That is another reason I got confused at what jailing does because I couldn't do anything so it sounded like I was blocked and protected from the write up but I couldn't be sure.

Sure. Doesn't help me get out of lynch, but everyone is so stuck on me I don't think anything will get me out of lynch today. That is another reason I got confused at what jailing does because I couldn't do anything so it sounded like I was blocked and protected from the write up but I couldn't be sure.
Ok but yesterday you also stated that you thought that jailing was more often village than not. You don't know what it does, but you know what affiliation it's most often associated with?

Reactions: 2 users
Which I will do, I revealed exactly what my first night's information was and the mods didn't say anything about it, so yeah I can do gifs and I can also say 'oh by the way, this is what my night message means' - that's where the ability is useful, it's both mods posting in gif form and me confirming the info (if I ever get any info that is!)

What? No. We all know the mod-posted gifs come from you, not the mods, so there is zero added use beyond what you could just say directly on thread.

Reactions: 4 users
Well since you all think this is some weird wolf save plot genny and I planned, ya'll will be surprised when I pop up vanillager :cool:
Ehhh the last time someone claimed vanillager in a trout game it was me, as a wolf, in the Vet Clinic game. And despite what I said there, I could only find one other of her games that had a true vanilla role (or something like that). Not sure I buy it.

I'm going to read through interactions one more time. Sometimes wolves do silly things, and it's a very WIFOM situation. I think sorta like what DVMD was saying about genny yesterday, you might be an egg that just needs to be cracked.

Oh I didn't realize that's how jailing worked. I just thought it was the same as blocking except it also protected against wolf kills. She claimed I could vouch for her before night's end. What would you have done if you thought she had a useful village ability but everyone was still voting to lynch her with an hour left?
Typically jailing protects against all actions. Also what Pip said.

What? No. We all know the mod-posted gifs come from you, not the mods, so there is zero added use beyond what you could just say directly on thread.

I'm sure the mods wouldn't allow blatant misdirection. And if I have an ability that could potentially get pertinent information to the village, and being a villager, then I'm going to take advantage of any and all avenues to make that possible. I know if I out a wolf I'm pretty much going to be wolf meat that night, but at least the village will have got another wolf. My play style this game is no different to the others (except slightly more focused and not reading random patterns in maps of countries kind of oddness), I am on the village's side, I will do whatever it takes to help the village and to lynch wolves. This focus on me is merely shifting focus away from actual potential wolves.