U of A c/o 2026 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just declined my OOS offer - hoping it goes to one of you! Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Maybe some of us will hear at 5 PST today! It seems that’s mostly when they’ve been sending emails this week.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my OOS rejection email :/ but not surprised considering I was on the MMI hold since 10/24

OOS rejection :( does anyone else feel like we were strung along for a long time with this school ?

Reactions: 4 users
Still nothing for me… feels like they’re getting my hopes up to reject me last minute 😂

Reactions: 4 users
Still nothing for me… feels like they’re getting my hopes up to reject me last minute 😂
I feel like this is the last group to get rejects, the rest of ya'll still waiting have to get invites their running out of time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
What is the method to their madness? I’m still just patiently waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What is the method to their madness? I’m still just patiently waiting.
Honestly have no idea either, still on the waitlist as well, I also wonder if they're going to keep people on the waitlist until the very last minute as people start accepting/declining their offers?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone that’s been on the interview waitlist for months gotten an interview recently? I’ve been on hold since 11/9 and at this point am waiting for my rejection 😬

Has anyone that’s been on the interview waitlist for months gotten an interview recently? I’ve been on hold since 11/9 and at this point am waiting for my rejection 😬
Same been on the interview waitlist since 11/9 :/

Good luck today to everyone still waiting to hear! Let’s keep our fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Email reply I just got from from UA:

Hi ******,

We will send an email in March with dates in April for application feedback.
They said this last year too and I never got anything 😕 Hopefully they just missed me when they sent out those emails then.

I am declining my spot due to another school being a better fit for me. So dont lose hope for those on the waitlist!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I am still waiting for any type of answer. I did the supplemental on 11/9 and then got moved to MMI wait-list 12/20. So I am not sure what is happening, but it's just making it hard to concentrate.

so painful knowing I have a rejection email from them but my portal never updated :/ their process seems really unorganized this year 😥

• Care
my exact thoughts
I told my friend who got rejected that it feels like more pressure on me to hopefully get an interview or else what is the point of making me wait? But I also understand that they have to process apps someway lol

Has anyone come off the interview waitlist? or are they just rejecting everyone one by one?