UC Davis c/o 2024 (hopefully)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How did you stay calm during this process?
Mostly did other things I enjoyed! Video games, reading, hanging out with friends. Enjoy the life outside of school and if you're still in school enjoy your free time! Get in that good cuddling with puppies or kittens of any age. Just relax and enjoy. What will happen will happen, the when doesn't matter as much.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
IMG_1342.JPG
this is what I’m doing to distract myself lol and reduce stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
in the years I've checked (2015-2019) the day they've called was every weekday besides Monday. I mean there's still time today but idk seems pretty late to start

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call. IS accepted!!! I’m shaking

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
is it alphabetical? does everyone get called tonight?

Reactions: 1 users
Holy crap... IS accepted.. I can't believe it!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was sitting here panicking seeing all the calls.
Next thing you know I got a phone call. IS accepted. Crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Is there an accepted students day to visit the school again? Is the date set?

how long does it usually take for all the calls to be finished heh

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Was literally staring at this page, freaking out that people got called 30 minutes ago and I hadn't. Then I saw the 530 number on my phone and started crying. IS accepted :love: Good luck everyone!!

• Love
Wait how soon will rejections be sent out if they just started calling tonight?

they told me all our portals will be updated by Wednesday!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3

I am CRYING!!! IS accepted. Can’t wait to meet all of you lovely people!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
have all accepted OOS heard back yet?? does anyone know

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

IS accepted! yayyyy!

• Love
coopah would you be able to let us know when you're close to and/or completely done?

Reactions: 2 users
I GOT ACCEPTED TO UC DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a call at 5:25 pm PST and started SOBBING FRANTICALLY as soon as I picked up the phone. I gave her my name and asked if it was actually for me or if they had the wrong person! I am just over the moon!!!!!! I also told the caller that I loved them hahahaha I'm just so HAPPY!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I finished my section and am calling back people who didn't pick up. If you haven't received a call don't worry! They're still going out. I don't know when they'll stop.
Is everyone gonna get call today?

IS nontrad accepted :love: ! Can’t wait for my portal to be updated!!

• Love
I accidentally missed my call!! What should I do? I called back and left a message

Are the only calls going out acceptance calls? Or is it possible that the call I received was a waitlist/rejection?

Portals should update soon for everyone, accepted wait-listed or rejected. Congrats to everyone that got calls! To those who haven't received a call try not to worry! A wait list is still a great spot to be. Plus you might've just missed the call or auto-rejected it for spam. Good luck!

Portals should update soon for everyone, accepted wait-listed or rejected. Congrats to everyone that got calls! To those who haven't received a call try not to worry! A wait list is still a great spot to be. Plus you might've just missed the call or auto-rejected it for spam. Good luck!
They’re all done calling right?