UC Davis c/o 2024 (hopefully)

Started by Nmakowsk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you stay calm during this process?
Mostly did other things I enjoyed! Video games, reading, hanging out with friends. Enjoy the life outside of school and if you're still in school enjoy your free time! Get in that good cuddling with puppies or kittens of any age. Just relax and enjoy. What will happen will happen, the when doesn't matter as much.
 
IMG_1342.JPG
this is what I’m doing to distract myself lol and reduce stress.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I GOT ACCEPTED TO UC DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a call at 5:25 pm PST and started SOBBING FRANTICALLY as soon as I picked up the phone. I gave her my name and asked if it was actually for me or if they had the wrong person! I am just over the moon!!!!!! I also told the caller that I loved them hahahaha I'm just so HAPPY!!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the only calls going out acceptance calls? Or is it possible that the call I received was a waitlist/rejection?
 
Portals should update soon for everyone, accepted wait-listed or rejected. Congrats to everyone that got calls! To those who haven't received a call try not to worry! A wait list is still a great spot to be. Plus you might've just missed the call or auto-rejected it for spam. Good luck!
 
Portals should update soon for everyone, accepted wait-listed or rejected. Congrats to everyone that got calls! To those who haven't received a call try not to worry! A wait list is still a great spot to be. Plus you might've just missed the call or auto-rejected it for spam. Good luck!
They’re all done calling right?