UF vs Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UF vs. Wake

• UF

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Wake Forest

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

medstudent1990

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to UF and had previously committed to Wake Forest.

I am currently trying to decide between the two. I really liked both schools and it ended up being the same amount of loans at each school so it has become a tough decision with no financial incentive.

I am interested in surgery, but that could change in school.

I wanted to gauge what other people thought and what they would do in this situation.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

wake forest is ranked a tad higher, dunno if its enough to really mean much though. It really comes down to personal preference regarding differences in the curriculum and the area. I don't know anything about wiston-salem, but I can tell you gainesville is a straight up college town - the university is it. Not sure if you consider that a good or bad thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you in-state for Florida, if so, isn't it a pretty monstrous tuition difference?

If it is, I would go for UF.

Are you in-state for Florida, if so, isn't it a pretty monstrous tuition difference?

If it is, I would go for UF.
OP said it would cost the same, so s/he is either OOS for UF or got a nice finaid package at wake. The IS UF tuition and WF tuition are only 11k difference, so the latter seems quite possible.

OP said it would cost the same, so s/he is either OOS for UF or got a nice finaid package at wake. The IS UF tuition and WF tuition are only 11k difference, so the latter seems quite possible.

Thanks, I missed that part.. In that case, this decision has personal preferences written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.