2022-2023 Wake Forest

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not falling for this one again lol
未命名.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they mention that during the interview session?
They did for mine. It's my understanding that most movement happens after people have to withdraw their acceptances to narrow down their schools.

They also said that most wait-list movement is finished by July but they have had multiple acceptance offers sent out during and after July in previous years.
 
I just received an email saying we can view our financial aid. However, I am having trouble finding how to view it. They mention "PeopleSoft Self-Service Student Center" but I have no clue where to access that, how to log in, etc. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do that?
 
I just received an email saying we can view our financial aid. However, I am having trouble finding how to view it. They mention "PeopleSoft Self-Service Student Center" but I have no clue where to access that, how to log in, etc. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do that?

Someone called financial aid and they said they will be sending another email out later today with info on how to access it
 
Did anyone receive scholarships in their award? TBH surprised not to see any given my stats and that I’m low-income, but unsure if this is final or not.

I think I’m in the same boat, I checked from my phone because I’m at work right now but I’m only seeing loans as well.
 
PSA to everyone - don't be a dummy like me and not do the CSS Profile. I️ emailed and that's the only way to get scholarships. I️ did my FAFSA in October but not the CSS. None of the other schools I️ got into required this. SO mad at myself right now. but you can complete the CSS next year for aid in additional years.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update: if you didn't finish the CSS Profile by March 15th you're out of luck, scholarships are not being processed anymore. Kicking myself because I tracked down my high school CollegeBoard account, filled out most of it, and just completely forgot about it...don't make my mistake folks next year.

On the plus side for everyone, no financial aid means I'm withdrawing my acceptance!
 
Update: if you didn't finish the CSS Profile by March 15th you're out of luck, scholarships are not being processed anymore. Kicking myself because I tracked down my high school CollegeBoard account, filled out most of it, and just completely forgot about it...don't make my mistake folks next year.

On the plus side for everyone, no financial aid means I'm withdrawing my acceptance!
this happened to me! good luck to you. Hope you end up at somewhere you like just as much or even more!
 
I believe if you completed the CSS profile you should be eligible but not certain. You were just notified about the waitlist today? When did you interview
Ignore my above reply. I meant to post that in a different thread, but I was waitlisted at Wake too. However, in early March.