2022-2023 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the waitlist today!!! (there is hope!!!!) Interviewed in November, was placed on the waitlist 12/1. Good luck to those of you still waiting! Also, if anyone could reply back or message me about the dates for the second look weekend, would love to have those on the calendar but obviously haven't gotten the email about it yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted off the waitlist today!!! (there is hope!!!!) Interviewed in November, was placed on the waitlist 12/1. Good luck to those of you still waiting! Also, if anyone could reply back or message me about the dates for the second look weekend, would love to have those on the calendar but obviously haven't gotten the email about it yet.
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Did you submit a letter of interest or anything like that?

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Did you submit a letter of interest or anything like that?
Thank you so much! I did. Submitted both a letter of interest back when I was first placed on the waitlist and eventually sent in a letter of intent as I was sure I would attend WF if admitted.

Reactions: 1 user
Received pre-ii R yesterday 2/27. Secondary was completed 11/31 (applied quite late lol), OOS, LM 76. Definitely a bummer bc I was very interested in WF, and not quite sure why I got the pre-ii R, but best of luck to everyone else!!
I think submitting the secondary as late as November was likely the major factor in that R.

Reactions: 3 users
Received pre-ii R yesterday 2/27. Secondary was completed 11/31 (applied quite late lol), OOS, LM 76. Definitely a bummer bc I was very interested in WF, and not quite sure why I got the pre-ii R, but best of luck to everyone else!!
+1

Did you get an email or are you just assuming since others said there were no more info sessions?

Applied in August and still haven’t heard anything lol. Rejection squad who’s with me :)

Reactions: 14 users
Just waiting for the R wave.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A data point, my R came today in the portal. No I for me.

not falling for this one again lol
未命名.png

• Hmm
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
The wave is still going even this late in the day.

I got the “check the portal” email but I’m guessing it’s a Pre II R lol

Wake bb when r u gonna finally reject me ?

Did they mention that during the interview session?
They did for mine. It's my understanding that most movement happens after people have to withdraw their acceptances to narrow down their schools.

They also said that most wait-list movement is finished by July but they have had multiple acceptance offers sent out during and after July in previous years.

Has anyone heard anything new about scholarships or other financial aid?

Reactions: 1 users
Recently withdrew my application/acceptance! Best of luck to the many deserving applicants on the waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did you get 7 acceptances? "They like me, they really like me"
I got 14 interviews, completed 9, got 8 acceptances and 1 waitlist (all MD). This is also my 3rd application cycle. I am grateful!

Last edited:
I just received an email saying we can view our financial aid. However, I am having trouble finding how to view it. They mention "PeopleSoft Self-Service Student Center" but I have no clue where to access that, how to log in, etc. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do that?

I just received an email saying we can view our financial aid. However, I am having trouble finding how to view it. They mention "PeopleSoft Self-Service Student Center" but I have no clue where to access that, how to log in, etc. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do that?

Someone called financial aid and they said they will be sending another email out later today with info on how to access it

Did anyone receive scholarships in their award? TBH surprised not to see any given my stats and that I’m low-income, but unsure if this is final or not.

Did anyone receive scholarships in their award? TBH surprised not to see any given my stats and that I’m low-income, but unsure if this is final or not.
Ugh only loans for me and I'm first gen, low SES, from a rural NC county. A bit disappointed but I️ guess we embrace the debt at this point haha

I think I’m in the same boat, I checked from my phone because I’m at work right now but I’m only seeing loans as well.

I think I’m in the same boat, I checked from my phone because I’m at work right now but I’m only seeing loans as well.
Okay multiple answers make me feel better! Might mean it's not finalized yet.

PSA to everyone - don't be a dummy like me and not do the CSS Profile. I️ emailed and that's the only way to get scholarships. I️ did my FAFSA in October but not the CSS. None of the other schools I️ got into required this. SO mad at myself right now. but you can complete the CSS next year for aid in additional years.

• Care