2022-2023 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Same. Not part of this R wave... Very interesting! Just silence. Complete 7/4.

Not trying to jinx myself, but secondary submitted 6/28 and complete 7/20… still waiting.

NC is my home state and I would delighted to come back!

Reactions: 1 users
Same. Not part of this R wave... Very interesting! Just silence. Complete 7/4.

Either were ghosted or still being considered especially with this being the second massive r wave

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve avoided a few massive R waves from here and I thought I was still in the running until I got slapped with that ominous “Your Decision Letter is in the Portal” email

I’m starting to lose hope in these purgatory silences 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R, complete end of July. Best of luck to everyone still considered :)

Still no R somehow…stats are just below the average here. How prevalent are II after New Years??

I sent an update containing a recent poster publication and then an unofficial transcript with my Fall grades listed

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! Just making sure...before anyone had received status updates, the only indication of your file status was "File Complete" under the MD Application Checklist Status, correct?

Pre II R, the email confused me as it said we can not offer you admission yet I hadn't interviewed. Lol I guess I had a fast pass into their class

R.... surprised that my R came this early this year lol, this year I submitted secondary in the end of August but last year I submitted in July and didn't get the R until February. Maybe that 1st quartile casper got me 🤪

• Care
+1 on the Pre-II R wave yesterday. Complete 9/10

My first A!!! 😭😭😭 Can’t even believe it. Heart is full :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
when did you interview?
Secondary in on 7/25. Interview on 12/6. Acceptance on 12/16. They told us that we would hear back before winter break which starts on 12/19, so I believe that it was relatively expedited.

Secondary in on 7/25. Interview on 12/6. Acceptance on 12/16. They told us that we would hear back before winter break which starts on 12/19, so I believe that it was relatively expedited.
I wish I interviewed on 12/6 instead of 12/9 :’)
Congrats btw!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you and keep us updated! I wish you the best in this! You've got this!
Thankss, I will update you for sure! I feel slightly meh about my performance on the virtual assignment, but we’ll see!

II received just now! Shocked by this one ngl. Complete end of August, OOS

Reactions: 7 users
II received this morning. LM 68.5 URM OOS complete 9/27. Surprised thinking Christmas break already started.

Reactions: 5 users
does anyone have advice on how to prepare for the virtual assignment? not sure what to expect going in ..

Hoping for an invite....OOS LM 68, 3.85c/3.65s, 508 MCAT, publication, 3 years research - dry and wet...slimmest ties to NC - born in the state

Anyone who interviewed before Dec 9 received a decision yet?

complete silence from this school since completed on 6/27. anyone else?

Reactions: 4 users