University of Florida College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: ***The Official University of Florida College of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Florida College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Why nobody posted anything? Too early?
I have a question: current pandemic will make UF dental school easier to get in?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone’s status on AADSAS chance?

Not yet for me! Though in their initial email they said the AADSAS status would update within a couple of weeks.. so in theory, I should be due for a status update within a few days (I received that email on 6/24):xf:

Edit: just realized I didn't mention this earlier I am an out of state applicant so that is probably slowing things down a little bit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything about the supplemental app yet? Do you know when they usually send those out?

Has anyone heard anything about the supplemental app yet? Do you know when they usually send those out?
Their website says that they have delayed interviews this year to allow for people who have had their DAT postponed due to current situations. It doesn’t say how long the delay is, but this is probably why they haven’t sent anything out yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the supplemental app this morning

Reactions: 2 users
Hello All!
I am also out of state and I received a supplemental! Two questions:

1: After receiving a supplemental does anyone know the likelihood of landing an interview?

2: can anyone get the links to the supplemental application to work? I can't for some reason.

Best of luck everyone!

Can someone post the questions for the dental supplemental (not the professional application) when they gain access, thanks!!!

Whoever got the supplemental do you mind telling what your stats were?

OOS
3.15 oGPA 3.58 bcpmGPA, 24AA 21TS 23PAT 30RC

Submitted on 6/18!

Anyone know what we have to fill out on the supplemental? I filled out “colleges attended” but I’m not sure why we would need to fill out the “Activities” section.

btw I’m IS with a 3.75 oGPA/3.65 sGPA, 23 AA/22 TS for the person asking.

Anyone know what we have to fill out on the supplemental? I filled out “colleges attended” but I’m not sure why we would need to fill out the “Activities” section.

btw I’m IS with a 3.75 oGPA/3.65 sGPA, 23 AA/22 TS for the person asking.

you only fill out what isn’t in your application. So let’s say you started a new job or started volunteering somewhere NEW.
Also I’m IS with a 3.52 oGPA, 3.43 sGPA, 19 TS and 19 AA

I submitted like July 30ish

you only fill out what isn’t in your application. So let’s say you started a new job or started volunteering somewhere NEW.

would it be terrible if I repeated things because I had no idea about this?

Hey! Ok Legit question,
When filling out the only new things bit in the second supplemental, does this count AADSAS updates?
I had a dental experience I just completed a few weeks ago and updated my AADSAS but I don't know if that is what they're asking about in this supplemental application.

I sent the admissions office an email asking the same question but I think they are just swamped right now and I am anxious to get my application in (yes I tried calling too)

Hey! Ok Legit question,
When filling out the only new things bit in the second supplemental, does this count AADSAS updates?
I had a dental experience I just completed a few weeks ago and updated my AADSAS but I don't know if that is what they're asking about in this supplemental application.

I sent the admissions office an email asking the same question but I think they are just swamped right now and I am anxious to get my application in (yes I tried calling too)

No, it doesn’t count as an AADSAS update, what goes on the supplemental only should go to UF.

Did you just start that experience a couple weeks ago? Or did you just finish it? If you started before that and it was already on your AADSAS, you shouldn’t need to put it on the supplemental.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about needing to put something on there because I know its gonna be empty for most people unless they were lucky enough to find something new.

No, it doesn’t count as an AADSAS update, what goes on the supplemental only should go to UF.

Did you just start that experience a couple weeks ago? Or did you just finish it? If you started before that and it was already on your AADSAS, you shouldn’t need to put it on the supplemental.

I honestly wouldn’t worry about needing to put something on there because I know its gonna be empty for most people unless they were lucky enough to find something new.

Ahh hold on I think I worded my original question in a confusing way (Sorry about that). Here is a bit more information that may help clarify what I am struggling with.

I submitted my AADSAS 6/18, this experience was from 7/1 - 8/1 so after my initial AADSAS was submitted and therefore "new"
And so I updated my AADSAS a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just trying to figure out is I should repeat it for the supplemental because it is a "new" experience that wasn't in my original AADSAS
OR
If I should leave it blank because I'd be listing it "twice" since I sent in an update

so like that line in the supplemental that states "do not list anything that is already on your AADSAS.." include any updates that people might have sent in? If that makes sense?

Also thank you for taking the time to help me figure this out! I've been fretting over it for a while if you can't tell haha

For the people who submitted both supplemental apps, has your status changed yet or is it still “waiting on additional information”?

For the people who submitted both supplemental apps, has your status changed yet or is it still “waiting on additional information”?
mine is still waiting on additional information! but it's only been a few days.

Ahh hold on I think I worded my original question in a confusing way (Sorry about that). Here is a bit more information that may help clarify what I am struggling with.

I submitted my AADSAS 6/18, this experience was from 7/1 - 8/1 so after my initial AADSAS was submitted and therefore "new"
And so I updated my AADSAS a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just trying to figure out is I should repeat it for the supplemental because it is a "new" experience that wasn't in my original AADSAS
OR
If I should leave it blank because I'd be listing it "twice" since I sent in an update

so like that line in the supplemental that states "do not list anything that is already on your AADSAS.." include any updates that people might have sent in? If that makes sense?

Also thank you for taking the time to help me figure this out! I've been fretting over it for a while if you can't tell haha

Ahh ok now I get it, yea so I would leave it blank since it would be repeating lol. Anytime! Don't stress too much about it and good luck!

Ahh ok now I get it, yea so I would leave it blank since it would be repeating lol. Anytime! Don't stress too much about it and good luck!

Gotcha! I think that is what I will do!
Thank you again for all your help!

Good luck to everyone!

Interview #4
School: University of Florida
Notification date: 9/1/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Florida
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 7/25
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.31, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/any section below a 17): 23/24/25/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/10/2020
Method of Interview: Virtual

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #7
School:
University of Florida
Notification date: 9/14/2020
Residency: Florida
Application complete date: 6/16
GPA (overall, science): 3.72, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/23/21/30/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/23/2020

Interview #3
School: UF
Notification date: 9/15/2020
Residency: IS
Application complete date: 6/16
Undergraduate GPA (overall, science): 3.75, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/26/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 09/30 and 10/1

Congrats everyone on interviews, y’all got this! I got put in the review queue for my AADSAS app on 8/28.

Could anyone who already interviewed here share how the interview went please? I haven't been invited, but I was wondering because it is online this year.

Last edited:
I’m FL resident and I submitted my AADSAS application 8/1 but haven’t received invitation for secondary app :( is there hopes? Stats: 22AA 20TS 24PAT 25RC GPA 3.56 (with 4.0 in all courses of Biomedical Sciences major for the past 2 years)

Could anyone who already interviewed here share how the interview went please? I haven't been invited, but I was wondering because it is online this year.
Same here! I would like to know as well!

Same here! I would like to know as well!
It's definitely an intense interview and more serious than some other schools, you don't need to know anything crazy but I would be prepared to explain any deficiencies on your application (mine was why I only had 76 shadowing hours) and also go in-depth into your major experiences. They really try to see if you're on top of your stuff.

Hey! Have any OOS applicants gotten any interview offers?? I have only seen instate people get offers as of right now and I am curious to see if any one from OOS has gotten one?

Hey! Have any OOS applicants gotten any interview offers?? I have only seen instate people get offers as of right now and I am curious to see if any one from OOS has gotten one?

I am OOS and I have not! Though I don't know if I am a good indicator, my application has a few rough spots, there may be others who have. If anyone has please chime in! I am also curious ;)