University of Tennessee c/o 2023 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If letters are out, that means that all decisions have been made! Right??

So we should hear literally any moment now via email!

Members don't see this ad.

What I've seen from past years, it looks like applicants typically receive an email first and the letters come a few days later. But they could always change it I guess. It's definitely a coin toss :arghh:

That would make sense if they send both the same day; letters will take a few to arrive.

So is today the day?!?

That would make sense if they send both the same day; letters will take a few to arrive.

So is today the day?!?
Hopefully! I’m becoming so impatient as this is the last school I’m waiting on!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmmm... skeptical that we would hear this late in the day though? Are we CERTAIN that letters went out?

Hey guys! Just received OOS acceptance email.

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats on acceptance emails y’all!! I still haven’t received anything.. starting to think it’s bad news..

OS accepted. I will be taking an alternative offer. Hopefully it will help someone! I wish the best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Omg y'all it's time. I'm shaking for that email.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS accepted!!!! Driving down the road with my parents and I just started bawling my eyes out in the backseat when I got the email haha I am such in shock and so excited!! Good luck to everyone else still waiting and congrats to those that also got in!

Reactions: 4 users
Y'all, please update when you get your email and the time!

Reactions: 1 users
IS accepted! I’m crying at work!

Reactions: 8 users
I have no skin in this game, just a lurker on the TN thread, but best of luck to everyone finding out this year's fate today. And to those who don't get the news you were hoping to receive: hang in there, request folder reviews, and come back stronger next cycle!

Reactions: 3 users
IS accepted!!!!!! In total shock!!!!! Email received at 3:59 PM!

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone NOT recieved an email yet and starting to feel sick? Cuz I haven't and am.

Anyone NOT recieved an email yet and starting to feel sick? Cuz I haven't and am.

I have several friends with great stats who have not heard yet either. I wouldn't be worried yet. You've got this!!

Is it alphabetical? Lol cuz I'm at the end of the alphabet and so is a friend of mine who hasn't heard so that would be GREAT
I have several friends with great stats who have not heard yet either. I wouldn't be worried yet. You've got this!!

IS accepted!!! I AM IN SHOCK!!!!

third time was a charm!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
OOS, still waiting! My last name starts with F though.

Accepted OOS at 4:08!! I was taking a nap and just woke up. Guess that email did come when I least expected it!!

Binging Friends and writing wedding invitation addresses while anxiously waiting. I picked up my favorite ice cream at the store before coming home, just in case I need to either celebrate, or cry into the bin. Encouraging others to busy themselves until we hear back...

Is there a history of various individuals hearing back on different days? Would there be any reason for that?

OOS accepted! Email came at 3:08.

YAYAY! You're the other nurse, right???
Yes!! I was gonna ask who the other nurse was and I guess that’s you!! Congrats and I’m soo insanely excited! I work float pool so I went through all the floors of the hospital to tell people

Reactions: 2 users
Is there any sort of rhyme or reason with how they send out letters? Are all the acceptance letters out first, rejections last? Instate vs out of state? Can it take more then 24 hrs for them all to go out? I'm sure I'll get one either way, right? Good or bad.

By the way, those of you who have gotten your good news, I feel like I know some of you personally by now, lol, and I just want to say how HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I am for you! I know you're over the moon and I am virtually jumping and crying happy tears with you! Great job! If I'm not there with you this year, maybe next year you can help me out as a 2nd year!

Yes!! I was gonna ask who the other nurse was and I guess that’s you!! Congrats and I’m soo insanely excited! I work float pool so I went through all the floors of the hospital to tell people
Yep! I'm a critical care nurse at VUMC in the MICU! hahaha i am soooo glad i didn't work today!!!!

I have not heard yet either I am in state and I am saying many many prayers for anybody else who hasn't heard as well as myself!!!! Congrats to those who got accepted, you totally deserve it!

OOS haven’t heard yet. This is so cruel! I’d rather know—even if it’s not what I want to hear—than sit around waiting another day (or week!)

OOS accepted, last name starts with S, received at 4:08 EST.
I plan to turn down my offer so my fingers are crossed for anyone on the waitlist.
Congrats to everyone accepted! This was a looooooong wait for some of y'all....!

If we haven’t heard anything is it safe to assume waitlist or rejection? Or do they send acceptances over a couple days?