• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

University of Tennessee c/o 2023 Applicants

About the Ads
About the Ads

Pague

c/o 2023
Nov 14, 2018
  1. Veterinary Student
    OOS accepted!!!! Driving down the road with my parents and I just started bawling my eyes out in the backseat when I got the email haha I am such in shock and so excited!! Good luck to everyone else still waiting and congrats to those that also got in!

Reactions: 4 users

BravesFan

2+ Year Member
    Dec 28, 2018
    1. Pre-Veterinary
      I have no skin in this game, just a lurker on the TN thread, but best of luck to everyone finding out this year's fate today. And to those who don't get the news you were hoping to receive: hang in there, request folder reviews, and come back stronger next cycle!

Reactions: 3 users
      About the Ads
      About the Ads

BigCatFanatic2727

2+ Year Member
      Feb 22, 2019
      1. Pre-Veterinary
        Binging Friends and writing wedding invitation addresses while anxiously waiting. I picked up my favorite ice cream at the store before coming home, just in case I need to either celebrate, or cry into the bin. Encouraging others to busy themselves until we hear back...

Is there a history of various individuals hearing back on different days? Would there be any reason for that?

Reactions: 1 users

hopeful_vet2026

2+ Year Member
        Jun 19, 2018
          Is there any sort of rhyme or reason with how they send out letters? Are all the acceptance letters out first, rejections last? Instate vs out of state? Can it take more then 24 hrs for them all to go out? I'm sure I'll get one either way, right? Good or bad.

hopeful_vet2026

2+ Year Member
          Jun 19, 2018
            By the way, those of you who have gotten your good news, I feel like I know some of you personally by now, lol, and I just want to say how HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I am for you! I know you're over the moon and I am virtually jumping and crying happy tears with you! Great job! If I'm not there with you this year, maybe next year you can help me out as a 2nd year!

Reactions: 1 users

forks4spoons

Followin' the dream. UTCVM c/o 2023!!!
            10+ Year Member
            Sep 24, 2008
            Tennessee
            1. Pre-Veterinary
              Yes!! I was gonna ask who the other nurse was and I guess that’s you!! Congrats and I’m soo insanely excited! I work float pool so I went through all the floors of the hospital to tell people
              Yep! I'm a critical care nurse at VUMC in the MICU! hahaha i am soooo glad i didn't work today!!!!

ponybologna

Minnesota c/o 2023 (DVM/PhD)
              Apr 18, 2018
              California
              1. Pre-Veterinary
                OOS accepted, last name starts with S, received at 4:08 EST.
                I plan to turn down my offer so my fingers are crossed for anyone on the waitlist.
                Congrats to everyone accepted! This was a looooooong wait for some of y'all....!

Reactions: 1 user
                About the Ads
                This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.