UNTHSC/TCOM Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys meaning to post on the 2009-2010 thread...?

As for the secondaries... do a search for them on here I think there has been a major compilation of secondary questions. Why do you ask? I can't remember and it won't let you pull up your secondary after you submit it, but I think questions were along the lines of:
"Explain osteopathic medicine in your own words"
"What experiences have prepared you for a career in medicine" <-- I am not sure about this one; I might have confused it with another secondary. They're all so similar.

Helicase, I think someone else received a rejection as well through snail mail, but in August. I wonder why? It is the only Texas school that I've even heard of giving out rejections right now. Others seem to keep people in the dark forever. Well, I have been looking over threads of schools I applied to and you recently got like 2 invites right? Forget about the rejection and be excited about the interviews coming up. I am worried about A&M because I went under review on the same day as you and have heard nothing...

Members don't see this ad.

Are you guys meaning to post on the 2009-2010 thread...?

As for the secondaries... do a search for them on here I think there has been a major compilation of secondary questions. Why do you ask? I can't remember and it won't let you pull up your secondary after you submit it, but I think questions were along the lines of:
"Explain osteopathic medicine in your own words"
"What experiences have prepared you for a career in medicine" <-- I am not sure about this one; I might have confused it with another secondary. They're all so similar.

Helicase, I think someone else received a rejection as well through snail mail, but in August. I wonder why? It is the only Texas school that I've even heard of giving out rejections right now. Others seem to keep people in the dark forever. Well, I have been looking over threads of schools I applied to and you recently got like 2 invites right? Forget about the rejection and be excited about the interviews coming up. I am worried about A&M because I went under review on the same day as you and have heard nothing...

thanks for the words of encouragement. i just really loved tcom. dont worry man, its not too late at all. i am positive you will hear soon. where else do you have invites?

thanks for the words of encouragement. i just really loved tcom. dont worry man, its not too late at all. i am positive you will hear soon. where else do you have invites?

Did you get rejected after interviewing? Also, did your status change to reflect this rejection?

Status
Not open for further replies.