2022-2023 University of North Texas Health Science Center/Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNTHSC/TCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can only Texas residents apply to TMDSAS or is it open to out-of-state applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

Can only Texas residents apply to TMDSAS or is it open to out-of-state applicants?
Yes you can apply and the same application and secondaries apply to you.
TMDSAS school enrollment limits OOS matriculants to 10% of each class, though.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS and accepted last week off of the waitlist! So excited to attend!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted a day ago.

Although it is a deferred admission.

Reactions: 1 users
I did as well congrats to u!! Have u heard back from them on the agreement etc?
I did too! I have not received the agreement yet - I spoke with the dean yesterday and he said they would send it by Wednesday at the latest. Are y'all going to accept?

I did too! I have not received the agreement yet - I spoke with the dean yesterday and he said they would send it by Wednesday at the latest. Are y'all going to accept?
I am going to but I have to withdraw my application first. TMDSAS hasn’t responded yet so I’m just waiting. Did u have an application on file to withdraw?

I am going to but I have to withdraw my application first. TMDSAS hasn’t responded yet so I’m just waiting. Did u have an application on file to withdraw?
Yes, I have not withdrawn it yet. Still waiting for the official offer from TCOM

Yes, I have not withdrawn it yet. Still waiting for the official offer from TCOM
Yeah waiting for it is making me anxious ngl because I was about to start med school else where out of state but turned it down to start next year at TCOM. Gonna save a lot of money lol

Yeah waiting for it is making me anxious ngl because I was about to start med school else where out of state but turned it down to start next year at TCOM. Gonna save a lot of money lol
Have you received the offer yet? Wondering if I need to email someone