Western c/o 2024

Started by Wolfie<3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTANCE AND ACCEPTING!!!!! Congrats to all!!! And for those who did not hear what they were wanting to hear. PLEASE KNOW THAT I WAS THERE THIS TIME LAST YEAR. It is ****ty but please believe everything happens for a reason. Continue to work hard and enjoy life. I’m 27 and finally F-CKING FINALLY. I will become a veterinarian in 2024!!! Positive vibes.
 
Rejected. I knew I blew the interview. [emoji24] At least I still have 3 more interviews to go.... Congrats to everyone who got in!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m thankful for this message board, I did not get an email about my status update. Guess I am going to be checking this portal like a mad man.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alternate...
It is hard not to be disappointed🙁(
However, if anyone knows how much will the alternates move?
If it’s the same as other years, the alternate list isn’t ranked. People get pulled off of the list depending on which accepted candidates decline their offers. If it’s like last year, no one will get pulled off. If it’s like this other years, many people will get pulled off. Hopefully western learned from their mistake last year and the alternate list will be useful this year.
 
Last edited: