Pre-Pod_Student98
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I just wanted to know my chances and what schools can I possibly get into this cycle. I applied to all except Barry
cGPA: 3.56
sGPA: 3.38
Mcat: 494- not sure if I should retake 🙁
Ec’s: 150 clinical volunteering with geriatrics patients, 25 hours of podiatric shadowing, 50 hours of research, president of a health club, 80 hours of volunteering with medically underserved population, 1000 hours of working as an accounting assistant, 50 hours of being a peer mentor, pod letter, other science letters
cGPA: 3.56
sGPA: 3.38
Mcat: 494- not sure if I should retake 🙁
Ec’s: 150 clinical volunteering with geriatrics patients, 25 hours of podiatric shadowing, 50 hours of research, president of a health club, 80 hours of volunteering with medically underserved population, 1000 hours of working as an accounting assistant, 50 hours of being a peer mentor, pod letter, other science letters