WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
artworks-000012074254-2mzkfa-original.jpg

You're all gonna die. Squirrely wrath, squirrely wrath.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
The Fox is known as the trickster. And boy, you've been doing a good job of that. But no longer! Your lies end today.
Awh, shucks. I have been doing a great job, right? ;-]

P.S That's what YOU think. My lies won't be ending. Not any time soon, of course. Pays to be alpha.

Members don't see this ad :)
As if I didn't have enough to kick myself for, I almost blocked ES one night :lame:

:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:

Another gentle Reminder...Please be careful about posting anything that could be construed as strategy.

:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

^^^^^ And Lupin with with ninja! :p

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had to wait until lunch to post pics. But sadly, I must go back to work. Work is getting in the way of trolling!

Why does it always slow down when I'm most bored? :arghh:

Reactions: 3 users
Half the villagers are dead, so it's going to get very crickety in the near future. Hopefully we can finish off the wolves before there's like four of us all pointing fingers at one another.

:cat::cat::cat:

The mentors have worked too hard not to enjoy the pure entertainment of crazy finger-pointing and wild accusations at end-game.

THAT HAS TO HAPPEN!

:)

:cat::cat::cat:

Reactions: 2 users
Half the villagers are dead, so it's going to get very crickety in the near future. Hopefully we can finish off the wolves before there's like four of us all pointing fingers at one another.
No no silly. That's the best part!

Just wanted to get a post in before I head to work for the evening. Hopefully ES is lying about avoiding lynch but I guess we will find out. Then we'd have to figure out if it's one lynch avoidance or if we have to get all the other wolves first.

Epi, what night did you seer BI? She would be a good conversion target. She's the only one able to talk behind the scenes, everyone mostly trusts her so far, and having to lynch the same person til they're dead is good for the wolves if she picks a villager. There might have been a conversion on N4 (I think) if no one died.

With 2 wolfy deaths behind them, the villagers are gaining confidence by the day. This morning Epipen calls them together and announces in no uncertain terms that EvilSquirrel is an evil lying fox. Not a foxhunter, like our foxy, but a real live sneaky fox. The animals that bothered to wake up early in the afternoon unanimously call for the evilsquirrelfox head.

Today the we will send out our very own foxhunter to gather in ES. Unfortunately FH didn't bother to show up for this game so ES just continues frolicking around. Instead, at the last minute we have to enlist Mr. "you better not convert me" Letitsnow to find the fox. LIS brings along his armory with him "just in case" and ES tamely comes to the center of the farm, as foxes are not known to enjoy being shot at. ES is brought to the gallows, and LIS is left to guard him. Unfortunately, LIS is an old man and needs his afternoon naps, and it is such a beautiful day he closes his eyes and dreams of whips, and wheelchairs, and the carefree days of youth. Meanwhile, ES starts to slink away. Just as ES thinks she has made a clean escape, Samoa shows up for the execution and witnesses the escape, and before you can say "automatic weapon", Samoa is shooting down our little evil squirrelly fox. Luckily for ES, and unluckily for the villagers, this is all that can be found of ES:

15-red-fox-tail-with-keychain-3.gif

Yes folks, it seems like ES has just turned into a tailless fox (Note how ES' tail seems to have been attached like a key chain. I don't remember learning about that in anatomy). Samoa shakes her head and can be seen leaving the center of the farm muttering "THAT won't happen again". Yes, Samoa likes to get enact justice, and is not happy to leave things undone.

No one has died.

There are still 13 people in the game.

It is Night 8. PM deadline is 9pm EST. Send PMs early if you can. If we are diligent, we might be able to finish another day up for the weekend.

There are now 13 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

I still think we should re-lynch tomorrow, regardless of results. 1 lynch avoidance is pretty common, so she could totally be lying about the alpha wolf thing. Unless we have evidence of another sure wolf, of course.

I was at the vet with my kitty this morning, and feel so far behind on this game now :(. Sorry that I missed the last lynch. I had no idea that I would miss an entire night and day by being gone for a morning.

Whoa. That was a cool day cycle. Good job epi! (Also, HA!! I need to gloat a little because I was NOT crazy for accusing her earlier.)

I'm pretty sure BI is a villager, unless she was converted last night. But before then, I think she has definitely been a villager.

If any villagers have a killing ability, maybe you should try it on ES tonight. She said she could only be killed a certain way or something, but maybe that's just wolfy lies.

I was at the vet with my kitty this morning, and feel so far behind on this game now :(. Sorry that I missed the last lynch. I had no idea that I would miss an entire night and day by being gone for a morning.

Whoa. That was a cool day cycle. Good job epi! (Also, HA!! I need to gloat a little because I was NOT crazy for accusing her earlier.)

I'm pretty sure BI is a villager, unless she was converted last night. But before then, I think she has definitely been a villager.

If any villagers have a killing ability, maybe you should try it on ES tonight. She said she could only be killed a certain way or something, but maybe that's just wolfy lies.
I think it's lies. We already got her keychain tail. What other tricks could she have up her foxy sleeve?

Well. I'm all but dead. It was fun everyone! Avenge me and all our fallen brethren! Get those wolves!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Also, I seered BI on N1. It's not impossible that she was converted, but from our conversations, I don't think she is.

I still think we should re-lynch tomorrow, regardless of results. 1 lynch avoidance is pretty common, so she could totally be lying about the alpha wolf thing. Unless we have evidence of another sure wolf, of course.
I agree with this. I've read a few games where the wolves get one lynch avoidance.

I can be proud that I was around for 2 wolf kills, and 3 wolf finds. Not too shabby for my first WW!

Reactions: 2 users
Pshh villagers. "Being innocent until proven guilty" is so much easier than munching on your friends and hoping no one notices.

Pshh villagers. "Being innocent until proven guilty" is so much easier than munching on your friends and hoping no one notices.
I have a feeling that lynched villagers would disagree ;)

I was just thinking about possible wolfy roles in this game- We've had a bear and a wolf in sheep's clothing, now a fox, would a coyote make sense for another? Maybe a Wily Coyote? With conversion abilities? And 1 more if there's appx. a 1:5 ratio? Just a thought for people with abilities that may be able to figure that kind of thing out.