WW Batman Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*may have said

Members don't see this ad.

It's likely if it's something similar to the Silence that she can't say anything, though. krist got mod-killed in the last game because of the rules.

True....but at least some explanation/talking would be nice. I feel like she pulled a post and run...and why would a wolf post THAT information and then peace out?

True....but at least some explanation/talking would be nice. I feel like she pulled a post and run...and why would a wolf post THAT information and then peace out?

Why would anyone post that and run?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we still haven't found the cause of WS's death...a boomerang was thrown, and venom given (LOL) but what exactly ripped her to shreds?

have no idea who to vote for...

Don't you think mods make up mean rules?

Yes, yes I do, especially LIS. I have modded with him. I have personally seen how evil his mind can be when making up rules. :smuggrin: :smuggrin: That was the point of my post. It doesn't make sense for anyone to post that and then disappear.

Ok, a few things I have noticed. I think SOV has an item that is making him speak in negatives. Earlier he said something about being neither hungover or bored, but it was not a question. But he mentioned there being a "LOT" of items, so I am assuming an item did this.

Haven't you ever noticed that sometimes thing change in life, especially when an error is made?

Did you know there was an edit button on the forum?

Wouldn't you like to go back and re-read that message to see what it says now?

Haven't you ever noticed that sometimes thing change in life, especially when an error is made?

:thumbup: If you guys can't tell, I don't really have much to do today other than watch football on TV. I just realized how much I have been posting :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure I want to vote for swings. Would love to know why she hasn't returned (maybe she has limited posting abilities? no idea...)

Had an item last night - utility belt. Used it just to find out what it did and it moved me to another group via RNG.

Of those mentioned, guess I'll lynch Philliab

LYNCHNESS:

Swingnsave - 3 (Hedgie, Cuit, SOV)
Philliab - 3 (Packen, ShortnSweet, Kaydubs)

I ran these in a hurry and may well have missed votes.

Not sure I want to vote for swings. Would love to know why she hasn't returned (maybe she has limited posting abilities? no idea...)

Had an item last night - utility belt. Used it just to find out what it did and it moved me to another group via RNG.

Of those mentioned, guess I'll lynch Philliab

That may be where the grappling hooks came from in the write up. He uses his belt to scale buildings and junk.

I really should put in a lynch vote, but I don't have strong feelings about anyone at this point. RNG says lynch twelvetigers.

Oh crap I just realized the lynch deadline was 15min ago. Oops.

LYNCHNESS:

Swingnsave - 2 (Hedgie, Cuit)
Philliab - 3 (Packen, ShortnSweet, Kaydubs)
Cuitl - 1 (SOV)
TT - 1 (EC)

I just realized we're 10 minutes past deadline. I'm giving you all until 12:30 central (1:30 east, 10:30 pacific) because it's my fault and I didn't really give much warning of impending close.

So here it is. Lynch closes very soon. Vote now.

I don't want to lynch swings in case she is a source of info. I will go with lynch phill I guess.

LYNCHITUDE:

Philliab - 4 (Packen, ShortnSweet, Kaydubs, Lissa)
Cuitl - 2 (SOV, FlimFlam)
TT - 1 (EC)

You have 5 minutes and I have 9 votes. Mod wrath incoming.

LYNCHITUDE:

Philliab - 4 (Packen, ShortnSweet, Kaydubs, Lissa)
Cuitl - 2 (SOV, FlimFlam)
TT - 1 (EC)

You have 5 minutes and I have 9 votes. Mod wrath incoming.

It's Saturday. I bet the west coasters are still asleep.

Lynch closed, results on their way .... a few of the sharper-eyed amongst you at the lynch (namely, those who weren't on the west coast) noticed a strange figure on the periphery.....

Lynch closed, results on their way .... a few of the sharper-eyed amongst you at the lynch (namely, those who weren't on the west coast) noticed a strange figure on the periphery.....

That sounds ominous.

Okay. I'm awake. Mostly. I think I need to drink some water or something, lol. I apparently missed all the things.

I had the bat mobile yesterday - I think it just means you can't be attacked or something like that. It didn't do anything otherwise.

It's likely if it's something similar to the Silence that she can't say anything, though. krist got mod-killed in the last game because of the rules.

This Silence thing was mentioned before, can someone explain it? I didn't follow the last game really, and I'm confused

Edit button - for shame, there is no editing in WW!!:eek::eek: (totally did not notice it was different now.)

In that case, lets switch it to UK time. Everyone dies, UKers win! :D
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This Silence thing was mentioned before, can someone explain it? I didn't follow the last game really, and I'm confused

Edit button - for shame, there is no editing in WW!!:eek::eek: (totally did not notice it was different now.)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

The Silence could make people say things that weren't true. And SOV edited with permission and probably by mod request.

:scared::scared: This sounds like mod anger....

The Silence could make people say things that weren't true. And SOV edited with permission and probably by mod request.

But can't people say things that aren't true at any time? Like "I am actually a mod in this game and LIS is really a player. We are just switching it to mess with everyone."

And I was trying to be funny (didn't really come across), I figured they asked him to change it.

Day 2 Lynch Results (This lynch sponsored by Hills Pet Nutrition Inc., makers of Science Diet):

What a confusing day for Gotham City!

People congregated on the sidewalk to talk about the odd death of Catwoman. Nobody really knew her, of course, but everyone claimed to have chatted with her in the line at the supermarket ("I buy the same kind of booze," swooned a tipsy Devyn.), or passed her on the street ("She was such a nice person," Flim Flam Man was heard to say.), or watched her practice her skills on the rooftops ("What? You make it sound like I'm a pervy old voyeur," griped SOV.). But the mark of the Joker made people nervous.

... and Wolfspeaker's death? Perplexing. Was it the batarang, with Nyanko claiming culpability? Was it the venom that Philliab claimed to have ingested?

Nobody really knew for sure, but they all knew somebody had to pay.

So after an unspirited, lethargic, half-hearted, mod-displeasing vote devoid of waffles, the citizens of Gotham City shrugged and said "Eh. Let's string up Philliab. What the hell."

Philliab didn't even seem to say much as she headed for the noose. And so, with nary a peep, Philliab, a citizen of Gotham City, died.

As the crowd turned and shuffled off in different directions Lissarae (one of the few paying attention) pointed and shouted, "HEY! That's Wolfspeaker! You're supposed to be dead!"

Sure enough.

Finnigan's
1. Foxhunter
2. Equineconstant
3. FTB
4. Nohika

Iceberg Lounge
1. Philliab - citizen
2. Swingnsave
3. Nyanko
4. Lissarae
5. DVMDream - Catwoman

My Alibi
1. Wolfspeaker
2. kanderson615
3. Krist
4. Nutmeg

Stacked Deck
1. Twelvetigers
2. Sns
3. Packen
4. Zanydogz
5. Kaydubs

Gotham Gazette
1. Flim Flam Man
2. Kakuru
3. EngrSC
4. Hedgie

Riverboat Cruise
1. Devyn
2. t70s
3. SOV
4. Cuitl

Deadline is tentatively tonight at about 10 pm eastern. We will confirm this deadline when the mods can talk.

But can't people say things that aren't true at any time? Like "I am actually a mod in this game and LIS is really a player. We are just switching it to mess with everyone."

And I was trying to be funny (didn't really come across), I figured they asked him to change it.

Yes people could lie but they forced people to say things like "I'm glad to be a wolf again" and "so and so is a wolf." And people couldn't say they were forced to say it.

Sucks about Phill but glad to have WS back (as long as she is a villager!)

Yes people could lie but they forced people to say things like "I'm glad to be a wolf again" and "so and so is a wolf." And people couldn't say they were forced to say it.

Oh, I get it now.:idea:

Sorry Philli. I really wish swing would come back and elaborate on what she said earlier, or at least say something! Has she posted at all in any other threads?

Finally! I was "forced" to say what I did & was silenced until after the lynch! I have no reason to believe that there actually is a wolf in my group & I don't know who forced me to say it. Wish I had more information for you all :/
On a side note, I was given a bomb apparently but not sure what it does so... I guess we'll see?

Finally! I was "forced" to say what I did & was silenced until after the lynch! I have no reason to believe that there actually is a wolf in my group & I don't know who forced me to say it. Wish I had more information for you all :/
On a side note, I was given a bomb apparently but not sure what it does so... I guess we'll see?
Anyone else here think that using a bomb is dangerous?

Wouldn't y'all agree to suggest that Swings use it on herself before trying it on someone else?

Darn. Sorry Phil :( I just couldn't vote for swings without hearing something.

Also...UKers, i'm down with the time change in our favour:p Granted it is 7pm and I am lying in bed trying to last a little bit longer, but it's a losing battle :sleep:

Maybe the batarang knocks them unconscious so they look dead?

But wasn't she torn to pieces or something?

Sheesh. :(