WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I have read the texts and I am sure coffee is virtuous

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If MPM has been a part of the pack consistently, each night, there is no way that MPM could be the person that blocked me the first night, which is where my suspicions stemmed from to begin with. Nothing Coffee has said to me has been wolfy thus far. I don't like any of my options currently.

Why can't Coffee? say anything? Why is it all ziggy?

Reactions: 1 user
Cuz I'm reading her wolfy abd he blocker says she didn't block. Am I being too simple? Did I miss confirmation of miz's claim? I'm sorry I've been really busy with school and a sick baby
No, I'm just confused why the thought is that there's one blocker.

Day 3 Official Lynch Tally

koffee (4) - genny, am, sar, mpm
Stagg (2) - koffee, pippy
miz (3) - barks, paws, jahboi
sar (2) - grebes, kcough
genny () -
mel () -
mpm (11) - emmy, MsP, mutts, skim, SOV, jboo, zigjaz, capri, stagg, mel, lawpy
barks (1) - dolphin
am () -
jboo (1) - trilt
zigjaz (1) - allie

25/29

Missing:
dina, pbc, miz, matty

I have been saying things all day long that only a few people picked up on
Were you the one who said "if you think something I said was a coincidence...it wasn't"? I remember reading that during my skimming but then forgot who said it. Meant to go back and iso the things you said.

Regardless, the vote turnout is largely problematic. The two non-accessibles were more active than some players.

Reactions: 4 users
Because I actually do think you're referring to what I was thinking, which I still don't like but I'm willing to address this tomorrow depending on how MPM flips.
This confuses me

Act 1: Scene 6: The plot of Bilundeam

DISCLAIMER: This is one of the longer write ups. This is meant to provide you with a better framework of the characters and provide for the idea of character development. Despite this being fairly long, there is also stuff that is QUITE important within it. I understand if you decide to not read it yourself, but I would advise at least listening to commentary others have on this write up.

"...Princess, you don't look too impressed. Have you been here before?"

"Yes, I came here a few times when I was little... I haven't been here since my father passed away."

“I am sorry princess, for your father passing.” He looked shyly behind him. "Here comes the welcoming committee."

"Greetings. I am Princess Lazuli. I humbly request an audience with King Alv."

"You must be kidding!” The elite guard retorted. “No member of the royal family, let alone a princess, would ever ride in such a shabby ship. And especially with the company you're keeping."

Ris was enraged by his statements. "How dare you accuse the princess of lying!? The princess was forced to come here under extreme circumstances!"

"Then show me some kind of proof of your royal heritage." The elite guard said half mockingly.

"Very well..." She walks over to the elite guard, showing him the pendant that she normally keeps hidden away under her clothes.

"This pendant...is it a Pendant!? ...No. The shape is a little different. Call Minister Valtina.!"

Ris turns to speak to Kailvan. "If you weren't such a filthy-looking oaf, they would not be so suspicious of us!"

"Hey, I'm not the idiot wiht the loud voice, and the dirty, rusty armor." Kailvan shot back.

"WHAT!!!?" yells out. He immediately composes himself as the minister walks into the entrance hall.

"What is going on?" the minister stated.

"Sir, we have unknown visitors who wish to see the King. And one of them is carrying a pendant that looks like a Pendant."

"You are dismissed. I'll take care of this."

"Yes, sir!"

"Uncle Valtina!"

"It's good to see you, Princess. Please follow me. The King is waiting." They walk towards an elevator of sorts. "Bilundeam Castle has three levels, all connected by this lift. From the Base Level, which lies below the Smog, you can take a trolley to the harbor and the back gate. Ships hardly arrive at the harbor anymore since travel by air has become so popular. The Smog poses great danger, so we've sealed off the back gate. The Upper Level contains the royal chamber and conference room. Access to that level is restricted, because the King himself resides there."

"Hey, Princess, what's King Alv like? I lived in Bilundeam for a while but I've never met him." Kailvan questioned

"King Alv is very wise. He always thinks ahead. He may seem a bit odd at times, but he is very dependable. He and my father were best friends......I wonder if he will even listen to what I have to say..."

"Don't worry. We're not leaving until he does."

They arrived at the upper level and walked past several doorways and many guards, finally arriving at the royal chambers/

"Sire, Princess Lazuli wishes to see you."

"What in the world...?" A gigantic beetle, about waist high in height popped out from behind the throne.

"Greetings!" The talking beetle exclaimed. As he rushed forward towards the group

“Be.. BEEETLE!” The knight punches the beetle back across the room, knocking him into the throne.

"Sire!"

"What!?"

Keke and Kailvan walked into the room. Keke stared at the beetle with the crown on it’s head. “Wow…. Even the beetles are big in Bilundeam.”

"What is the meaning of this!?" How dare you greet the princess like this!?" Get that repulsive bug off the throne immediately, and call the King!" The silver knight was in a fury.

"Please, settle down!” The minister yelled. “You ARE before the King!"

"What!? Enough of your nonsense!"

"Ris, stand down. I remember that moustache. Is that really you, Uncle Alv?"

"Yes. Greetings, all. I am Alv latuuk, III, King of Bilundeam." I knew it was you - I recognized your pendant's description; it's so much like my 'Pendant. I'm delighted to see you again, Lazuli. You have truly become a fine lady. I, on the other hand..."

"Allow me to explain. The minister began. "About six months ago, someone snuck into the castle and attacked the King in his sleep. Unfortunately, we were too late... The King had been transformed into a beetle, and his wife, Lady Yulag, was abducted."

"My goodness..."

"Whoever pulled this off had to be highly skilled, like me." Kailvan snickered.

"Hmph! I'll bet it was you!" The silver knight retorted.

"That's not possible." King Alv looked at them with a smirk.

"How can you be so sure? Do you know who we are?"

"Of course. I may be a bug, but I am still the ruler of Bilundeam."

"Uncle Alv, I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice. I desperately need to speak to you about my mother."

"That's what I figured. But I'm sure it can wait ‘til tomorrow. Why don't you all get some rest for today?"

"Thank you, uncle."

"It is time for lunch. Please follow me." The minister lead the group out of the royal chambers.
------------------------
"I can't stand the food at the castle. It's way too high-class for my tastes. How can anyone get full on that stuff? The cheap food here is a lot better. Today's special is... Soup du Fira. Not bad." Kailvan was standing in the business district, specifically at restaurant square. He walks into the restaurant that he has been in many times before.

"Yo, Pops. I'll have the stupid special."

"Who said that!? Kailvan... I figured it was you."

"How've you been?"

"Alright, I guess... Have a seat. Your soup'll be ready in a minute."

"Do you mind? You're standing in everyone's way." A waitress impatiently looks at Kailvan trying to move past him. He moves out of the way, allowing her to pass, and then walks up to her.

"Hey."

"Yeah? Do you want a drink?"

"How about you and me go for a cruise on an airship?"

"Really!? An airship!?"

"Sounds like you've never been on one. You know, Bilundeam is quite a sight from high above."

"Hey, monkey-tail, you're disturbing the other customers."

"What the - you've got a tail, too, bird-face!"

"Bird-face... After I finish my drink, I'm gonna kick your butt." The girl glared at Kailvan

"Hey, Kailvan, take it outside." It’s clear the restaurant owner was starting to get uncomfortable.

The Woman at the Counter stands up and faces Kailvan "Long time, Kailvan."

"Hey! What's up!? Wait a minute..."

"You forgot my name?"

"No, I remember. You're Helga, right?"

"Wrong."

"...Christine?"

"No!"

"...Oh yeah! You used to live next door to me. How's it going...Batchel? Man, you've really gotten...big."

"You nasty little…"

"Come on. I'm just kiddin'. You know I never forget a pretty girl's name. So, how've you been, Aleera?"

"How long has it been?"

"About 3 years."

"The Fiesta of the Huntress. What else? It's a good oppurtunity to test my skills. Aren't you participating?"

"...Nah. I think I'll pass."

"Lazy bum."

"...Are you ever gonna go back?"

"I have no reason to return to my homeland. There is nothing there for me anymore."
-----------

"So, how is the queen? Is she still as vibrant as ever?" King Alv was alone with the princess in the royal chambers.

"Yes, but... Since Father died, Mother has been acting very strangely..."

"I'm not surprised. They loved each other so much..."

"We haven't spoken much lately. Also, a suspicious man has been prowling the castle. I don't know what's going on anymore... I fear that she might be planning something terrible. I've brought this matter to everybody's attention, but no one has taken me seriously. They all think I'm distraught over losing Father..."

"I understand why you are so eager. I'm happy that you came to me for help."

"At this point, I think you're the only person Mother will listen to... When I heard that Bilundeam's theater ship was coming to Bigantria, I decided to sneak on board and come here no matter what. I just never expected the crew to kidnap me..."

"It was me... I was the one who ordered The Band of Bards to kidnap you."

“UNCLE?!”

“I once promised your father, that should anything happen, I would protect you. We've known about the disturbances in Bigantria for some time. But had we acted directly, it would've started a war. So, I asked Tapu for help. He and I go way back. The concert was the perfect cover to enter Bigantria and get you out. No one would suspect Bilundeam was behind it. We were forced to take action, because we knew Bigantria would never seek our help. I'm relieved we were able to get you here."

"At the Village of Vela, we saw numerous dark wizards. They looked like golems, controlled by some powerful magic. On top of that, they were being created under Bigantria's supervision. I don't know how they're related to Keke, but if Mother is planning to use them for war..."

"We won't let that happen. Even if she were to command an army of black mages, she won't make a move as long as we have our airship fleet. Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"I'm so sorry, Uncle."

‘Now, now, come on. Don't be so formal. I'm helping you because I am your Uncle Alv, not because I am the King of Bilundeam."

"Thank you so much."

The princess and King take a stroll to a different area of the castle.

"What is this place...?"

"The heart and soul of Bilundeam: our airship dock. This is Dock No. 1, where we conduct our research."

"But...where are the airships?"

"Lonely, isn't it...? We had a new airship model in here about 6 months ago. It was our latest creation: it didn't require Smog to fly."

"The man who attacked you - was he the one who ran off with it?"

"Good guess, but no... Actually... I met a lovely lady at the pub..."

"...Um?"

"When Yulag found out about my little affair, she used her magic and turned me into a beetle. Then she stormed off in the new airship, which I named Yulag Grande. Pretty ironic, eh?"

The princess was astonished, unable to speak.

“She hasn't been back since. I've been working on Yulag Grande 2, but it hasn't been going too well. My mind just isn't the same as a beetle. I'm hopeless... But that doesn't mean I can't help you. I'll do my best for Bigantria."

"Thank you... But with all of the guards, I don't know how we can get to Bigantria..."

"Don't worry, we'll go to Bigantria."

"Yes. I'm sure Mother will finally open her eyes to the truth."

Now the King had fallen silent upon those words.

"Uncle, is something wrong?"

“Huh? No, I was just thinking... about how the theater ship crashed. Tapu sure has good men working under him..."

----------

"What a huge town! I'm completely lost." Ris glances around, completely lost within the business district. "Pardon me..."

"Geez... You're dressed awful funny."

"... I humbly request your assistance to get back to the castle."

"Ha-ha-ha! That's a new one! Nice try, but I don't date bums. You should really try a new look next time when trying to pick up women.”

"Wha...?" Ris walks over to a pickle stand nearby. Huh?"

"Do you always strike out that badly? I think you need a new line. A little shine wouldn't hurt, either. For your armour and well maybe even your personality."

"What are these things?"

"They're called Rijavl pickles." They're one of Bilundeam's delicacies. Do you wanna try one?"

"...It smells terrible!"

"The worse they smell, the better they taste."

"I guess I'll try one." Ris picks up a pickle and eats it. UGHUAAA!!” He dramatically falls down onto the floor.

"Oh, my. Even the locals don't eat them in one bite."

"Phew... But you're right. They are good."
----------------
Keke walked into one of the shops within the business district. He wanders around until he reaches the food section "Wow, this nut smells really good. I think I'll buy one... This place has a lot of unusual things.” He wanders over to other food. “Is this food? It looks good. It looks like the sesame buns that Grandpa used to make."

Keke looked at the sign, “Fiesta of the Huntress sale ends today.”

"Wow, there's gonna be a fiesta!”

Keke walked up to the front counter. "Hi. I wanna buy this."

"Oh, are you friends with the faatles?"

"Huh?"

"This item is called a Faatle Almond, they are faatles' favourite food."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

"I think that's the last one... Go ahead, honey. It's on me."

"Really!? Thank you!"

KEKE received a Faatle Almond

"Um, what is this Fiesta of the Huntress like?"

"Well, we let a bunch of animals loose and..."

Oh, there's gonna be a lot of animals! Keke thought excitedly to himself. "It sounds like fun! Thank you!"

"What's so fun about fighting savage beasts...? Wait a minute! Did I say ‘animals' again!?"
----------
Ris was wondering around again, lost in the castle now. "I'm lost again... Where is the princess? The town is big, the castle is big, why does everything have to be so big!?” Ris spots an older man nearby. “Pardon me. Can you tell me where I am?"

"What, you're lost? Gee... You're a solder for cryin' out loud. This is the bridge that connects the castle and the airship docks. That big building in front of us houses the docks."

Ris notices a large airship nearby. "Wh-What is that large airship!?"

"Amazing, isn't it? It's the Yulag Grande 2. Since it is equipped with a steam engine, developed by the King himself, it can fly without Smog."

"Impossible. How can it fly without being powered by Smog?"

"What cave did you just crawl out of!? This is the age of steam power! The source of steam power is water. It's much safer than Smog. Heh-heh-heh! A bright future awaits us all!"
--------------
The princess was pacing within one of the guest rooms "...A bell's ringing... A performance in the Theater District must've just ended."

The princess started walking to the stairs out of the guest room, but was immediately stopped by a guard. "Is there anything you need, Your Highness?"

"No, thank you. I'm thinking of going outside and having a look around."

"I'm sorry, Your Highness, but we cannot grant this request. Right now, there are many people coming to Bilundeam for the Fiesta of the Huntress. Therefore, things are quite chaotic in the town, making security rather difficult. Also, very few people know of your presence here. It's for your own safety. Please understand."

"Okay, I understand..." The princess walks to the back of the room and sits on the bed. "...I can't stand sitting around like this. I didn't come here to be protected. I just want to help Mother..."
--------------
Kailvan decided to stop by the theater district, where the Band of Bards hideout is located. He walked inside to be surprised by a young boy and gir.

"There he is!"

"I told you he'd be here. Why didn't you tell us that you were back? We're in The Band of Bards, too, you know."

"What?"

"Yeah. Uncle Tapu said if we find some treasure, we can be in The Band of Bards, too. Check this out!”

"Wow, those are trick sparrow's wings! That sure is some treasure you've found, alright!"

"Yay! So, did the plan work?"

"...Yeah. Princess Lazuli is at the castle."

"Really!? Wow... So, what's she like? Is she cute? Did you ask her out yet?"

"No... I think she's pretty busy. Plus, she's a princess and I'm a... you know, so...I don't know."

"I bet she misses you. You should go see her! Good luck!” The two little ones

"I wonder if she got to talk to Alv... Maybe I should go see her...
-------------------------
The band of bards, the remaining members from the crash anyway, were heading towards a stone structure underneath a bridge near a forested area.

“BAHAHAHAHA”

"Phew, that tasted good! The man places the remains of a plant on the floor. "I can't believe we found a way out of Evil Forest before it got petrified!"

"...it's all thanks to our bro, who pointed out the river before he took the map to Kailvan. What do we do now, Boss? We gotta save our brother..."

"Yer right. But first, we'll let the guys outside drink some water from the lake, bring them over." One of the men ran behind some trees.

"Hey, about Emp...I think it's better that Evil Forest stays petrified..."

"Are you serious!? Boss, you can’t men that.”

"Don't get me wrong. I ain't sayin' this out of concern for our safety."

"Then...why?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't wanna be saved if it meant Evil Forest was gonna be restored, too..."

"...You're right."

"We gotta start lookin'. There's gotta be another way to cure his petrification somehow. We ain't too late. We gotta do what we can."

"I gotcha, Boss!"

As the boss turned back around, an arrow shot over the wall they were nearby, landing square in Tapu’s back. A second, and then a third. “Baha…. Ha ha….. ha” Tapu was on the floor and soon dead to the world.
---------------
Kailvan headed over to the guest bedroom at the castle to see Ris standing there looking panicked. "What are you doing here?"

"You! What have you done with the princess!? Where is she!?"

"Whoa, take it easy. I just got here."

"The princess is gone! She was supposed to stay in this room."

"Maybe she went out for a little walk."

"How can you be so calm!? This is a very serious matter! Have you forgotten all the danger she faced just to get here!? What if something terrible happens to her!? What am I doing here!? I must go find her! Out of my way!"

"I wonder where she went..." Kailvan wonders into the main hallway of the second floor and hears some light singing, with the voice distinctively belonging to that of the princess. But the worlds were inaudible, or she wasn’t singing in a language he knew. "That sweet voice... It's Princess. She's upstairs."

Kailvan sees the area guarded to the main lift, the area where the princess was. He was good at this sort of thing. He set up a diversion down the hallway, the guards left their post, and he was upstairs in a moment.

He followed the sound of the voice to an outdoor area with a telescope, the very top of the castle.

"Nice song."

"How did you get up here? This is a restricted area."

"Come on, I do this for a living."

"...oh yeah. You're a member of The Band of Bards. It must've been easy for you."

There was an uncomfortable awkward silence for a few moments.

"Whew... What a view... Hey! There's a telescope! Let's go check it out. Come on."

"Let me see."

"How's the view?"

The princess was lost in deep thought. “...I've made so much trouble for everyone... Uncle Alv knew everything... That's why he asked The Band of Bards to get me out of Bigantria. No matter how hard I try, I'm always a step behind in everything...I'm so helpless...”

"...What's wrong?"

"Kailvan...Why did you help me come here - to Bilundeam? ...Is it because your boss ordered you to?"

"I just wanted to help you. That's all. The boss didn't agree with me...so I ended up leaving the band."

"Really!? I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It isn't the first time I've left."

"Kailvan...

"Yeah?"

"Oh...um... How were you planning to abduct me?"

"We were gonna put you to sleep with sleeping weed, then kidnap you. It's mostly used for kids, but a big dose can knock out an adult just as easily."

"I guess you didn't need it, since I came along on my own. Hey... Would you mind giving me some? I've had a hard time sleeping lately."

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea. You might get addicted. Maybe all you need is some company, eh?"

"Oh, please. Do you think I'm that naive?"

"Heh, heh. Can't blame me for trying."

The princess fell silent, clearly not amused.

"U-Um... Th-That song... Were you singing it in the Village of Vela?"

"...Yes. So, you were up at that point..."

"What is that song, anyway?"

"...I don't know. I can't even remember where I learned it. I sing it whenever I feel sad or lonely... For some reason, it comforts me and reminds me that I'm not alone."

"I guess it's a mystical song... Let me hear it again."

Princess begins singing it again. He lets her finish the song, appreciate every word of it. After she finished, there was another few seconds of awkward silence.

"Hey, Princess. So when do you wanna go on that airship cruise?"

"What are you talking about?"

Kailvan panicked thinking to himself “What am I thinking!? I asked the girl at the...” “Never mind."

"Well...it sounds like you've asked the wrong girl."

"Wait, I-I can explain."

"Why bother? Go have a wonderful time."

"Oh, man..." Kailvan jumps up on the guard ledge above him, with no cement below him for at least several hundred feet. “Okay, how about this? If I get first place in tomorrow's hunting fiesta, you and me'll go out on a date!"

"How does that have anything to do with me?"

Kailvan trips forward a bit, almost falls, but steadies his body again."Come on. Pleaaase."

"...Fine."

"Okay, it's a date!"
---------
Keke walked up to two children playing with action figures. "GO, Knights of Bigantria! Yeah!!!"

“What are those things? They look so stupid. I'm gonna take Alv's airships and destroy them."

"HEY, cut it out! YOU BROKE MY KNIGHT! I'm gonna go tell your mom!"

"No, come on!" The two boys ran off.

"'Royal Action Figures'...?” Keke was thinking to himself. “Those black mages were like toys... being controlled by someone..."
----------

The hunt proceeded valiantly, and the winner of the fiesta of the huntress was named, Arie.

"That was marvelous! All of you!"

"177 points! Congratulations!"

Arie steps forward. “We grant you the 'Master Hunter' Rank and your reward."
Arie received Super Potion.

Arie walked off with her prize, leaving Keke, Kailvan, the princess, and Ris in the room with the King and the minister.

"King..." A Lubertian soldier limped into the room, blinded and deeply injured.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

DEAD is MPM, Tapu, MINOR ANTAGONIST?, who could block a person each night, with the chance of him doing so being only 50% due to his clumsiness.

There are 30 people remaining in the game. (before it is asked of me, yes, the dead section is 100% correct). Night deadline will either be 12:00 this evening EST (if everyone has their actions in by then), if not then 7:00 EST tomorrow.

Bigantria:
1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
5. Stagg

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek
4. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (MINOR ANTAGONIST?)
2. ?????????????????????
3. Mypetmoose – Tapu (MINOR ANTAGONIST?)

Last edited: