-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: X-Men Official Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********
fail!!! New page!! **I agree with nyanko
***************
fail!!! New page!! **I agree with nyanko
***************
**********************
fail!!! New page!! **I agree with nyanko
***************

That's what I was thinking too.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
That's what I was thinking too.
************
***************
Does it at least make it less of a fail if I noticed it and called myself out

*****************
***************************
Does it at least make it less of a fail if I noticed it and called myself out
*****************
I actually meant the agreeing with nyanko part, not the fail part. 🙂
************
************
I actually meant the agreeing with nyanko part, not the fail part. 🙂
************
******************
Bahahaha. Well alright then nevermind, I never said anything 😀
*********************
whelp...i'm awake now...but voting is closed so no reason to cast a vote now....🙄
i dont know .... devyn never posted results.. I will give you a chance to defend yourself. And vote.whelp...i'm awake now...but voting is closed so no reason to cast a vote now....🙄
******************************
Grrr! I sooooo wanted to make it to the last day!
At the potential risk of talking strategy, I will refrain from posting what I wanted until day is officialy closed.
GO VILLAGERS!
*****************************
Grrr! I sooooo wanted to make it to the last day!
At the potential risk of talking strategy, I will refrain from posting what I wanted until day is officialy closed.
GO VILLAGERS!
*****************************
i dont know .... devyn never posted results.. I will give you a chance to defend yourself. And vote.
Nah...not much defending to be done. 😎
I am ALIVE.....
passed out mid-result typing.... go me and whiskey.... making sure they are accurate now...ummm yeah
passed out mid-result typing.... go me and whiskey.... making sure they are accurate now...ummm yeahNah...not much defending to be done. 😎
************

I HATE THESE STARS!
************
All fecking hell broke loose devyn stumbled home from the late night pub after one too many whiskey and cokes
. Really WTF does that even mean?! Can one really even drink too much whiskey I think not!!!! She was quite impressed with her co-mod SOVs write-ups except for his butt hurted-ness over her role as a wolf in the lounge game UMMMM get over it SOV!!!!! You had to DIE you were FECKING up my ****E!!!!
Moving on . an investigation had been done on SnS over the night revealing her to be Toad, so the remaining 2 mutants jumped to kill her. They were ready for someone to pay for all the mayhem the rogue mutants had caused. Lissa and nyanko go in search of SnS and find her in the downtown square when she sees them coming she leaps 25 ft up onto the ledge of a tower overlooking the square. Storm (Lissa) conjures up a lightning bolt striking SnS to the ground, so that they can go to work killing her. But SnS flings her tongue out at Rogue (nyanko) grabbing her and starts secreting her venom into nyanko. SnS forgets one key thing though, that nyanko is a poisonous creature and her venom will do no harm, but instead her tongue is having all of its powers absorbed from it and she starts to feel ridiculously weak. It doesnt take more than a minute before she collapses to the ground and then Lissa finishes her off with a pelting of hail sharp as razors which dice her into pieces. You have murdered SnS, Nightcrawler converted to Toad, the last of the Rogue Mutants.
The mutants had won the battle against evil and peace had been restored to the city!
A vast majority of this post was written when I was very intoxicated - prior to passing out.....
This is me now.....
First Class
1. SnS - Toad
2. Sheepdog - Iceman
3. lissarae06 - Storm
4. Kakurubird - Sabretooth
5. FTB - Colossus
United
1. Philliab - Banshee
2. ksmi117 - Phoenix
3. Dyachei - Angel
4. DVMD/PP
Origins
1. Nyanko - Rogue
2. Krist - Psylocke
3. Wolfspeaker - Shadowcat
4. IPB - Juggernaut
5. LIS Professor X
Last Stand
1. Nohika - Wolverine
2. orca2011 - Mystique
3. Jamrockin - Magneto
4. Zanydogz - Cyclops
5. NStarz Beast
6. Samoa[/QUOTE]
Final Results Brought to you by the letter "S" for ****e
Moving on . an investigation had been done on SnS over the night revealing her to be Toad, so the remaining 2 mutants jumped to kill her. They were ready for someone to pay for all the mayhem the rogue mutants had caused. Lissa and nyanko go in search of SnS and find her in the downtown square when she sees them coming she leaps 25 ft up onto the ledge of a tower overlooking the square. Storm (Lissa) conjures up a lightning bolt striking SnS to the ground, so that they can go to work killing her. But SnS flings her tongue out at Rogue (nyanko) grabbing her and starts secreting her venom into nyanko. SnS forgets one key thing though, that nyanko is a poisonous creature and her venom will do no harm, but instead her tongue is having all of its powers absorbed from it and she starts to feel ridiculously weak. It doesnt take more than a minute before she collapses to the ground and then Lissa finishes her off with a pelting of hail sharp as razors which dice her into pieces. You have murdered SnS, Nightcrawler converted to Toad, the last of the Rogue Mutants.
The mutants had won the battle against evil and peace had been restored to the city!
A vast majority of this post was written when I was very intoxicated - prior to passing out.....
This is me now.....
First Class
3. lissarae06 - Storm
United
Origins
1. Nyanko - Rogue
Last Stand
Final Results Brought to you by the letter "S" for ****e
I have to take care of my dogs.... and try to make myself a person - once that is done and my spreadsheet is fully up to date from yesterday - I will update the thread with those links 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great game, mods!
Glad the villagers finally pulled through
Glad the villagers finally pulled through
Wow. That was lucky! Good job!
Psh! Luck had nothing to do with it. It's called mad skillz. 😉
Sorry wolfies...I tried 🙁
Great game mods.
Congrats villagers😉
Great game mods.
Congrats villagers😉
Oh and mods? Uncool to give someone results the night they die😉
Psh! Luck had nothing to do with it. It's called mad skillz. 😉
Luck had everything to do with it. I flipped a coin. Hats off to SnS. Thanks for modding guys!
Luck had everything to do with it. I flipped a coin. Hats off to SnS. Thanks for modding guys!
Shhhh! You never admit that sort of thing. 😛
But good game everyone! SnS, you really played it well.
On to the next WW game.....
All the credit goes to Devyn! She conceived and designed it completely by herself. All I did was essentially comment "yeah, good job".Devyn and SOV: Great game! Thanks so much for everything!
Good game!!! Go villagers!!!
Nyanko, way to go with the illusion item!!! I was laughing so hard.
Nyanko, way to go with the illusion item!!! I was laughing so hard.
Congrats villagers! The cosmic balance is still balanced. 
You did an awesome job, SnS. If SOV had accepted the plurality on nyanko, you would have won it for the wolves.
I had a lot of fun! Thanks devyn and SOV! 😀

You did an awesome job, SnS. If SOV had accepted the plurality on nyanko, you would have won it for the wolves.
I had a lot of fun! Thanks devyn and SOV! 😀
All the credit goes to Devyn! She conceived and designed it completely by herself. All I did was essentially comment "yeah, good job".
I could not have done it without SOV!!!! 😀 He did all item distribution and even created the infamous wheelchair item.
Also his amazing write-ups when he filled in for me never cease to impress!!! 
Here is the game recap -
WW X-Men Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkDIwM5W5Z5DdG9xR2lvM2tYRUZ3TTdRVW94bVdicnc
WW X-Men Roles & Items
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RfOWs4qOBXjQ8s5RQN0OfGAgt6gEI723cfCTaALj-Kg/edit
WW X-Men Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkDIwM5W5Z5DdG9xR2lvM2tYRUZ3TTdRVW94bVdicnc
WW X-Men Roles & Items
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RfOWs4qOBXjQ8s5RQN0OfGAgt6gEI723cfCTaALj-Kg/edit
Good game!!! Go villagers!!!
Nyanko, way to go with the illusion item!!! I was laughing so hard.
Yes. That was way entertaining.
My pleasure. 😍I could not have done it without SOV!!!! 😀 He did all item distribution and even created the infamous wheelchair item.Also his amazing write-ups when he filled in for me never cease to impress!!!
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, and just to clarify on the wheelchair....
It was created AFTER LIS warned against anyone sending him a wheelchair item if it existed. Could not resist, so we created the item and gave it to LIS
.
It did absolutely nothing. It was just for fun, and to give us something to use in the write-ups. Almost every morning Devyn and I conferred to discuss what to say about the chair.
It did have a strange knack of being involved in a lot of death, but honestly, that was random. We assigned the wheelchair randomly.
It was created AFTER LIS warned against anyone sending him a wheelchair item if it existed. Could not resist, so we created the item and gave it to LIS
.It did absolutely nothing. It was just for fun, and to give us something to use in the write-ups. Almost every morning Devyn and I conferred to discuss what to say about the chair.
It did have a strange knack of being involved in a lot of death, but honestly, that was random. We assigned the wheelchair randomly.
Oh, and just to clarify on the wheelchair....
It was created AFTER LIS warned against anyone sending him a wheelchair item if it existed. Could not resist, so we created the item and gave it to LIS.
It did absolutely nothing. It was just for fun, and to give us something to use in the write-ups. Almost every morning Devyn and I conferred to discuss what to say about the chair.
It did have a strange knack of being involved in a lot of death, but honestly, that was random. We assigned the wheelchair randomly.
Hey....it saved me. I 😍 the wheelchair.
well i'm glad we won despite lissa trying real hard to lose it for us 

well i'm glad we won despite lissa trying real hard to lose it for us![]()
Aw poor Lissa.
I felt TERRIBLE.
Aw poor Lissa.
I felt TERRIBLE.
haha, you obviously played her well, but that's what being a wolf is all about eh? you shouldn't feel bad
Aw poor Lissa.
I felt TERRIBLE.
Yeah well. She said she's going to hate you forever (or something like that).

Never trust you again, I think.Yeah well. She said she's going to hate you forever (or something like that).![]()
But you were the last convert, so maybe not...?Oh and mods? Uncool to give someone results the night they die😉
lol yeah LIS investigated you, and send me a PM and then he died the same night and sent a second PM saying not to read the first one and I had a moral dilemma and had to delete it but YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO READ IT
Yeah Villagers! I was so confused watching in the end because I though krist had been converted night 8 so I had no idea who was the wolf.
Also you are welcome for the wheelchair idea, I was just trying to be funny when I was thinking about items in the beginning and that Prof X's wheelchair for joyrides would be fun

I was LMAO, when I read Lissa's comment.Never trust you again, I think.But you were the last convert, so maybe not...?
Nature of the game though.
Yeah that was what was confusing me.![]()
Yeah Villagers! I was so confused watching in the end because I though krist had been converted night 8 so I had no idea who was the wolf.
Also you are welcome for the wheelchair idea, I was just trying to be funny when I was thinking about items in the beginning and that Prof X's wheelchair for joyrides would be fun![]()
lol yeah LIS investigated you, and send me a PM and then he died the same night and sent a second PM saying not to read the first one and I had a moral dilemma and had to delete it but YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD I WANTED TO READ IT
They gave me results to my last investigation before I died. Also, I couldn't protect myself even though I knew I was the next target after outing Krist.
The wolves got completely and totally 100% lucky when we attacked krist the first night. It was awesome; she autoconverted and everyone thought that the wolf attack had been blocked, then you all forgot about there being no deaths the first night. 🙂Yeah that was what was confusing me.
They gave me results to my last investigation before I died. Also, I couldn't protect myself even though I knew I was the next target after outing Krist.
I would rather get results than not get them.
I would rather get results than not get them.
just makes it tempting to let something slip

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just makes it tempting to let something slip![]()
In the LOTR game I investigated LIS and died the same night. I had to sit there knowing he was a wolf and watch him smooth talk the villagers into not voting for him.
Devyn sent them and I said nothing. I thought people usually want to know, but personally I would not do so.I would rather get results than not get them.
Moderator's choice.
I would rather get results than not get them.
just makes it tempting to let something slip![]()
Devyn sent them and I said nothing. I thought people usually want to know, but personally I would not do so.
Moderator's choice.
Some mods do and some don't... I remember one game where I was killed and did not get results and it depressed me greatly... so I would prefer to know. My game I send you results
🙄I think it's fairer to send the results. 🙄Some mods do and some don't... I remember one game where I was killed and did not get results and it depressed me greatly... so I would prefer to know. My game I send you results🙄
In the LOTR game I investigated LIS and died the same night. I had to sit there knowing he was a wolf and watch him smooth talk the villagers into not voting for him.
I remember this....🙄
He used it to his advantage....it was SnS that time as well that tricked people too.
I still didn't believe them though, they were full of BS.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K

