WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
you...... can have notices sent to your phone...............? :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is what I am eating now. Thanks to you guys. :love:

images

you...... can have notices sent to your phone...............? :eek:

Well, I know there is an SDN app for your phone. No clue how it works though LOL.

I have the app but I was getting so ANNOYED with constantly cleaning out my inbox in my email. lol

My phone is being a PIA....

It will be working for a little bit then all of a sudden claim that I have no internet connection. So I will turn it off and back on and it will work just fine for a little bit and then claim again that I have no internet connection...

So annoying.

My phone is being a PIA....

It will be working for a little bit then all of a sudden claim that I have no internet connection. So I will turn it off and back on and it will work just fine for a little bit and then claim again that I have no internet connection...

So annoying.
Does your SDN app ever crash when you try to open PMs? It happens most when it's a PM sent to multiple people. It was REALLY annoying

Members don't see this ad :)
Does your SDN app ever crash when you try to open PMs? It happens most when it's a PM sent to multiple people. It was REALLY annoying

I don't have the SDN app....

I just connect over the internet without the app...

So I have not had any problems with PMs or the thread or anything...

Just with my phone being annoying.

YES... All the time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Bring enough for me too, please!

Wish I didn't have to work at 6am. It's 2-4-1's tonight. :( Can't drink and then work like I used to. :D Body getting oooold.

The mutants have spoken and elected dyachei as mutant leader by a ridiculously small margin.

Please have in night PMs by 12 pm Dublin time. SOV will send out items or I will when I get home. Don't you love drunk mods.

I am off for dinner, then I have to finish up stuff for my WW game, then off to bed and I work tomorrow from 9AM to 7-8PM (PST) without a break because we have a staff meeting that I see no point of me being at since my last day of work is on Thursday...:rolleyes:

I will be MIA all day tomorrow....

I will check in before bed time.

This whiskey is gooooood. :thumbup:
I need a drinking partner :( Most of my friends are lame now, or have kids, and stay home. The others are either working, or being buttheads and refusing to come out. I don't drink often, but when I do, I want someone to drink with me. And my roommate is a depressed sourpuss who refuses to do anything at all.

I really cannot wait until I upgrade to a smartphone. I know exactly what I want to. :D
My friends are going to be soooo annoyed.

In the middle of a conversation *ringtone for SDN notice* '"WAIT, hold that thought! I have to see how the waffling is going on my game!" :laugh:

Haha. You and me both. I'm currently using my flip phone from high school that says Cingular on it...I want the Galaxy S3 but just can't decide if I want it in blue or white...1st world problems.

Haha. You and me both. I'm currently using my flip phone from high school that says Cingular on it...I want the Galaxy S3 but just can't decide if I want it in blue or white...1st world problems.
I just upgraded and was thinking about that phone but it is GIGANTIC!!! I put my phone in my jeans pocket and that thing would have bugged the heck outta me.

I'm using a 5 year old flipphone TracFone ;) It's cheap, but painful. I really want a Razor+

I just upgraded and was thinking about that phone but it is GIGANTIC!!! I put my phone in my jeans pocket and that thing would have bugged the heck outta me.

I know! That's the only thing I don't really like about it. I've been holding the HTC One X at the AT&T stores which is like the same size and I think I can tolerate it. Plus, if I wasn't getting that one, I get the SII Skyrocket (the LTE version of the SII for AT&T) which really isn't that much smaller. Figure I might as well get the newer phone. Plus, I kind of like technology, so I like getting the newer things...not that I exactly now what I'm doing or how to use anything.

OMG. It's called a Razr MAX. I shouldn't even type anymore LMAO

The mutants have spoken and elected dyachei as mutant leader by a ridiculously small margin.

Please have in night PMs by 12 pm Dublin time. SOV will send out items or I will when I get home. Don't you love drunk mods.

What does dyachei get for being leader? Or did I miss that post?

What does dyachei get for being leader? Or did I miss that post?

Dyachei gets the power of the Continuum Transfunctioner to banish you to Hoboken, New Jersey.

(Bonus role ability in the Avengers game to the first person who recognizes that quote. Googling will bring you bad karma.)

Dyachei gets the power of the Continuum Transfunctioner to banish you to Hoboken, New Jersey.

(Bonus role ability in the Avengers game to the first person who recognizes that quote. Googling will bring you bad karma.)

Dude! What does mine say?
Sweet! What does mine say?
Dude! What does mine say?
Sweet! What does mine say?
etc, etc

And, now I'm gone until tomorrow around 3pm CST. Sleep and work and all that jazz. (no internetz at home yet *sigh*) So, I don't know when the Lynch deadline is going to be, but hopefully, I do not miss it.

fake_dog_butt-4066.jpg

I don't see how this is the slightest bit useful.....