WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this and Avengers hits on my favorite reading material/cartoons of all time. I'm determined to make jokes relating to them. And you will all have to suffer through them:laugh:
At least with Marvel, I think more people have a passing familiarity than we did in the GoT game. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Election Voting

SNS 9 (zany, wolfie, sheepdog, nohika, s&S, ftb, IPB, nstarz, lissarae)
Dyachei 9 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011, LIS)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently some time in Dublin. Deadline has not come yet.

Still plenty of time for the 2 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Might be worth a shot, or you could have steak for dinner for the rest of your life, if not I can also pay in greyhound doggie bones, but I would need change back
images_l38_image2_fm-279.jpg
I am getting dangerously close to accepting those in payment.

Election Voting

SNS 8 (zany, wolfie, sheepdog, nohika, s&S, ftb, IPB, nstarz)
Dyachei 8 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. It is currently some time in Dublin. Deadline has not come yet.

Still plenty of time for the 4 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

Did I miss something in my role where my vote doesn't count, or are you just messing with me?

Election Voting

SNS 8 (zany, wolfie, sheepdog, nohika, s&S, ftb, IPB, nstarz)
Dyachei 8 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011)

Still plenty of time for the 4 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

You are still missing LIS's vote that he put in twice. :laugh:

Election Voting

Dyachei 9 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011, LIS)

Didn't Lissa vote for SnS too? :laugh: I think you need to get your eyes checked, SOV. (And maybe brush up on your math. ;))

Members don't see this ad :)
Krist! what can I bribe you with?:rolleyes:

Wow I am at work (on break) and have 3 pages to catch up on! So just a disclaimer, I know NOTHING about this game or anything, I hope it's not too much of a detriment :rolleyes:

and i'll elect dyachei.

aand now I have to back to work because apparently the place falls apart without me! :laugh:

Election Voting

Dyachei 10 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011, LIS, krist)

Still plenty of time for the 1 stragglers to weigh in with their electoral choices. Looks like it will be another down-to-the-wire prevet vote.

Last edited:
I'm probably really odd and am obsessed with the Golden Oreos.
I'm with you. I like the golden ones.

And I do NOT like chocolate with mint. I'm an odd duck (for more reason than this) I know :laugh:

I'm with you. I like the golden ones.

And I do NOT like chocolate with mint. I'm an odd duck (for more reason than this) I know :laugh:

:eek:
Blasphemy!!
Chocolate+Mint=Deliciousness.

White Chocolate Peppermint Mochas are my favorite drink in the winter.

just got home from work.

I assume kakuru is going to vote for SNS since they're in the same group. dyachei you need to campaign to krist!

yes i am.

all I got from the last three pages is I have no idea if the deadline has come yet.

elect SnS

tie?

Y'all are making me crave chocolate. Now I'm going to have to order the triple chocolate dessert here. (still at the bar for internets :laugh:) I've had a few strange looks. Some of them from hot guys!!:D

Election Voting

SNS 10 (zany, wolfie, sheepdog, nohika, s&S, ftb, IPB, nstarz, lissarae, kakuru)
Dyachei 10 (DVMD, ksmi, dyachei, phiilab, jamrockin, samoa, nyanko, orca2011, LIS, krist)

VOTING CLOSED>

IT IS A TIE!

I really cannot wait until I upgrade to a smartphone. I know exactly what I want to. :D
My friends are going to be soooo annoyed.

In the middle of a conversation *ringtone for SDN notice* '"WAIT, hold that thought! I have to see how the waffling is going on my game!" :laugh:

Oh for fecks sake. Lol. Hmmmm let me think..... At the pub
And already you're experiencing one of the joys of modding--making decisions about things happening that you hadn't planned for. :laugh: