WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heading to bed....

If I happen to receive an item between now and 4AM it will have to be RNGed for me because I am not waking up to check SDN between now and 4AM.

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to bed. I realized I have no idea when this night cycle, or the day cycle after it, ends.

So. I'm going to proxy my vote to our esteemed Head Mutant:

I, <role name redacted for my privacy>, being of sound mind and body, hereby do tender my lynch vote for Day 2 to Head Mutant Dyachei. It is unconditionally offered, excepting that Dyachei may not use it to have me vote for myself. In the event of Dyachei's demise prior to the expiration of this agreement, my vote shall go uncounted. This agreement is terminated at the expiration of Day 2 and contains no promises, agreements, intentions, or contractual obligations extending beyond such period. Under no conditions is Dyachei required to utilize my lynch vote, nor is Dyachei legally bound to act in my best interests, barring the aforestated limitation that Dyachei may not cause me to vote against myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to bed. I realized I have no idea when this night cycle, or the day cycle after it, ends.

So. I'm going to proxy my vote to our esteemed Head Mutant:

I, <role name redacted for my privacy>, being of sound mind and body, hereby do tender my lynch vote for Day 2 to Head Mutant Dyachei. It is unconditionally offered, excepting that Dyachei may not use it to have me vote for myself. In the event of Dyachei's demise prior to the expiration of this agreement, my vote shall go uncounted. This agreement is terminated at the expiration of Day 2 and contains no promises, agreements, intentions, or contractual obligations extending beyond such period. Under no conditions is Dyachei required to utilize my lynch vote, nor is Dyachei legally bound to act in my best interests, barring the aforestated limitation that Dyachei may not cause me to vote against myself.

:laugh:

And if you are CST, it ends at 6am for you :)

I have to leave for work in a little more than an hour and I have nothing to work with for a lynch. I will put in a contingency before I leave. I won't be able to change it because I do not get a break at work today.

Alright everyone, I'm off to work until 8 PM EST. I'm assuming the deadline will be sometime after then, so I'm not putting in a contingency vote yet since I have no idea what happened during the night.

Once upon a time in a land far, far away...... (oh feck that's not how the story goes! :smack:)

Darkness fell over Dublin and devyn was still out getting ridiculously pissed whilst mayhem was afoot in the states..... ****e always goes down in the states - stupid fecking wooden planks....there was talk of a stalker of sorts creeping outside mutants' windows in the middle of the night.....laser beams were seen in the sky seemly projecting some sort of information, but what?!
smiley-shocked030.gif
.... and two mutants were brought into the hospital with injuries that seemed to have come from large claws (was there a vicious cat on the loose!)...but....seemingly no deaths occurred.
emoticon-animal-065.gif

As for old news - your leader Dyachei has the power of one veto.

Lynch deadline is set for 2 AM Dublin time..... Happy Lynching! May the whiskey be ever in your favor!

First Class
1. SnS
2. Sheepdog
3. lissarae06
4. Kakurubird
5. FTB

United
1. Philliab
2. ksmi117
3. Dyachei
4. DVMD
5. Samoa

Origins
1. Nyanko
2. Krist
3. Wolfspeaker
4. IPB
5. LIS

Last Stand
1. Nohika
2. orca2011
3. Jamrockin
4. Zanydogz
5. NStarz

This post was brought to you by the letter "H" for hangover.....

tumblr_m5p6utnps31r79k32.gif

No deaths! Anyone got any info? I am guessing the person attacking people with large claws is sabertooth? Either that or wolverine but I would think wolverine would be a good guy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like DVM and Krist are the two injured players.

:eek:

What the heck happened last night? Too early for a conversion...

oh wait those two are from last time. philliab and kakuru. :) i hadn't read the thread in awhile cause i didn't play the last game.

so just krist and dvmdream. so far..

Philliab? Did I miss her posting in the Silence thread?

Yes you did, because I didn't post there. Did I?! :confused: :eek: :laugh:

What if Wolverine is a good guy and defending himself last night. That would leave claw marks, right? So maybe a silenced person is a failed wolf attack? Just throwing it out there.

Yes you did, because I didn't post there. Did I?! :confused: :eek: :laugh:

What if Wolverine is a good guy and defending himself last night. That would leave claw marks, right? So maybe a silenced person is a failed wolf attack? Just throwing it out there.

That could mean that one silenced player is Wolverine and the other one is a wolf.

Something that happened last night must be failed wolf-attack related, right?? It has to be too early for a conversion!

Could one of the silencing be item-related? Anyone know anything?

No one dies this early on?

How anticlimactic

Last edited:
Guys, she mentioned a cat on the loose. That could only be sabertooth, right? Wolverine is part of the x-men. He is a good guy.

I am going to assume everyone is a mutant, so that means bad mutants vs good. The bad guy leader is probably magneto. That leaves sabertooth, mystique (maybe she can avoid investigations since she can change her identity?), the fire guy, toad, the juggernaut, jean gray is a toss up (maybe neutral)

Guys, she mentioned a cat on the loose. That could only be sabertooth, right? Wolverine is part of the x-men. He is a good guy.

She didn't mention a cat on the loose, she just said there were claw marks. I think everyone knows Wolverine is a good guy - it's possible that Wolverine can avoid wolf kill and injures his attacker, right?

Once upon a time in a land far, far away...... (oh feck that's not how the story goes! :smack:)

Darkness fell over Dublin and devyn was still out getting ridiculously pissed whilst mayhem was afoot in the states..... ****e always goes down in the states - stupid fecking wooden planks....there was talk of a stalker of sorts creeping outside mutants' windows in the middle of the night.....laser beams were seen in the sky seemly projecting some sort of information, but what?!
smiley-shocked030.gif
.... and two mutants were brought into the hospital with injuries that seemed to have come from large claws (was there a vicious cat on the loose!)...but....seemingly no deaths occurred.
emoticon-animal-065.gif

As for old news - your leader Dyachei has the power of one veto.

She didn't mention a cat on the loose, she just said there were claw marks. I think everyone knows Wolverine is a good guy - it's possible that Wolverine can avoid wolf kill and injures his attacker, right?
I have bolded it for you.

and two mutants were brought into the hospital with injuries that seemed to have come from large claws (was there a vicious cat on the loose!)...but....seemingly no deaths occurred.
emoticon-animal-065.gif

I'm reading "cat"...there's even a simba emoticon....

That's what I thought.

So do you think Sabertooth is responsible for both injured players?

and two mutants were brought into the hospital with injuries that seemed to have come from large claws (was there a vicious cat on the loose!)...but....seemingly no deaths occurred.

It sounds like both injured players had claw wounds so either wolverine clawed himself up too or sabertooth attacked wolverine and they both injured each other. If this was true to the comics wolverine can't be injured since he heals himself:rolleyes:

Yes but that doesn't mean it's fact that it was a cat. She didn't say "someone saw a cat on the loose."
No but why would she write that in if there was no meaning to it. She even put Simba in the post. IMO at least one of the claw marks, if not both, were done by sabertooth.

It sounds like both injured players had claw wounds so either wolverine clawed himself up too or sabertooth attacked wolverine and they both injured each other. If this was true to the comics wolverine can't be injured since he heals himself:rolleyes:

True, but I am having trouble believing that the wolves could attack two people on the first night and both would avoid death somehow. That sounds pretty implausible, wouldn't you say?

Does anyone have a blocking actions role or item? If you blocked actions, perhaps the wolves couldn't kill because of that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Are there any other X Men with claws?

True, but I am having trouble believing that the wolves could attack two people on the first night and both would avoid death somehow. That sounds pretty implausible, wouldn't you say?

Does anyone have a blocking actions role or item? If you blocked actions, perhaps the wolves couldn't kill because of that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Maybe victim and protector were injured, but the protection prevented a kill??

I would really expect the wolf to be injured as well though. Obviously nobody should jump to lynching any silenced player right now, but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind that there are decent odds that one of the silenced players is a wolf.

I love Wiki:

Beast Powers: Has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and mass. Ambidextrous, he can write with hands and feet at the same time. Has minor pheromone manipulation and heightened sense of smell. His feline-like form gives him blue fur, night vision, and claws. Has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of an accomplished circus aerialist.

Mimic Powers: Copies other mutants' powers and abilities, sometimes permanently. Retains the original five X-Men's powers indefinitely.

good point, there is always the chance that sabertooth's role could be to silence people and the wolves chose to attack the other person and failed and devyn just made both attacks be by sabertooth, but there is a chance a silenced person is bad

beast is the only other person I can think of, but he is good and isn't really known for his claws

Okay, wow, no deaths the first night. It seems way too early in the game for a conversion, so there was probably a failed wolf attack...

I can't think of one, but the cat mention made me think of Shadowcat. She's not evil, though, so you guys thinking it's Sabretooth makes more sense. Or Wolverine.

Since it looks like DVM and krist are the two injured, do we know anything about the stalker or the laser beams in the sky? That makes me think of Cyclops, but he uses his as a weapon and not to share information... And no idea on the stalker.