WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really hope it's not a growing pack. I have been dealing with that in the noob game and it is ****ing with my mind.

I am more inclined to believe barks. While AM was the first person to say she had been blocked, barks then said it. It would be pretty silly to be the second one saying it if it wasn't true. Additionally, barks said the wording first and it seems like AM just copied it. Additionally, PMing led me a little suspicious of AM

Lynch AM
This is what made me suspicious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some maybe villagers in a non-suspicious pile after an interaction I had w jboo in the Show Ring PM last night before their death (yay for catching a wolf!!) So they said they have strong suspicions for Paws, Cait, Coop, and AM. This leads me to believe that those listed are most likely village. It feels good to have some people I might be able to trust.
 
I really hope it's not a growing pack. I have been dealing with that in the noob game and it is ****ing with my mind.

I am more inclined to believe barks. While AM was the first person to say she had been blocked, barks then said it. It would be pretty silly to be the second one saying it if it wasn't true. Additionally, barks said the wording first and it seems like AM just copied it. Additionally, PMing led me a little suspicious of AM

Lynch AM
What PMing?
Someone please explain this
 
Are you guys really that dense? It’s not like paranoid veteran is a role that hasn’t existed in games on here before. I even had it in smash.
No need to be rude.

I think I'd still be interested in hearing if anyone else has another explanation, considering that a two-shot booby trap role that dies on the first encounter is not exactly the most common thing to encounter in games in the first place, and doesn't seem particularly balanced...or functional in this case.

Is there some reason why you wouldn't want a person to speak up if it had been someone other than AM, like a 1x vigilante? Seems to me it would be helpful information to have.
 
I have some maybe villagers in a non-suspicious pile after an interaction I had w jboo in the Show Ring PM last night before their death (yay for catching a wolf!!) So they said they have strong suspicions for Paws, Cait, Coop, and AM. This leads me to believe that those listed are most likely village. It feels good to have some people I might be able to trust.

I wonder if she would mix a wolf into there
 
No need to be rude.

I think I'd still be interested in hearing if anyone else has another explanation, considering that a two-shot booby trap role that dies on the first encounter is not exactly the most common thing to encounter in games in the first place, and doesn't seem particularly balanced...or functional in this case.

Is there some reason why you wouldn't want a person to speak up if it had been someone other than AM, like a 1x vigilante? Seems to me it would be helpful information to have.
It would be great information. I just don’t understand why you and Paws are so dismissive that an “on guard” role could exist.
 
I have some maybe villagers in a non-suspicious pile after an interaction I had w jboo in the Show Ring PM last night before their death (yay for catching a wolf!!) So they said they have strong suspicions for Paws, Cait, Coop, and AM. This leads me to believe that those listed are most likely village. It feels good to have some people I might be able to trust.
Are you the only person who can confirm this conversation at this point?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if she would mix a wolf into there

Honestly I doubt it. There was no suspicion on her and she didn't expect to die. It's still a possibility to consider and I would never recommend blindly trusting someone, but those people are soft cleared for me. Except AM she's definitely hard cleared

Maybe, but I hope that at least for now I can maybe sort of almost trust them...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I doubt it. There was no suspicion on her and she didn't expect to die. It's still a possibility to consider and I would never recommend blindly trusting someone, but those people are soft cleared for me. Except AM she's definitely hard cleared
Meh...yeah I agree that jboo most likely didn't feel any heat on her so didn't feel the need to be tricky but that's a lot of people for the wolves to soft clear like that by dropping those names.
 
Sporty soft vouched for me when she said she thought I was "shelter being shelter," and I already role revealed so I'm wondering if that should soft clear her as well.

Edit: she soft vouched prior to my role reveal if that wasnt clear

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
 
********************************************************
Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally
Sporty (4)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri

4/20
lynch close in ~9 hours
********************************************************
 
I was thinking about lynching lawpy, but I'm not ready to commit, especially because he trusts paws... so I'm just gonna chill with sporty unlynched for now and not lynching anyone new because I don't want to start anything yet...