WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were cray, I would link you to the mafia page, but I’m not cray and I’m also on my phone.

A framer is a wolf ability. They can act on a player to make them look like a wolf that night.
Even if this is the truth, I kind of feel like you're an egg that needs cracked at this point :/ While it'll suck to lose a villager, we're not losing a terribly important role at least.
 
I have to go to a wedding in a few hours so I won't be around, not that I'm helpful in the first place, but I do need to put out a vote. I'm not feeling the sporty lynch but that's gonna make you all think I'm a wolf. soooo stuff and things
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On to the sporty iso I was doing

A few statements that were maybe a bit sharper than they should have been. Not necessarily indicative of affiliation, but in my experience wolves tend to be more prickly more quickly.
Have we done what before? Who is we? Me and you? You and SAR?

I’m out at a birthday party so, yes, the only real wolfy feels I have are you right now.

You realize that most confrontations are villager vs villager, right?

AM was adamant about me D1 too. Did you ever stop to think for like half a second that maybe I would’ve killed her THEN if I were a wolf and just nip it in the bud?

Yes, continue tunneling what AM wanted instead of thinking for yourself.

I never once suggested ziggy lynch AM. All I did was state my feels at the time.

Also, you only know how persuasive manator me can be in PM 😉

For real though. Have you and I actually ever PMd in a game where I’m a wolf? Or are you just making crap up to suit your tunnel? Generally I avoid PMing because I’m afraid of being pocketed after The Mel Incident.

Are you guys really that dense? It’s not like paranoid veteran is a role that hasn’t existed in games on here before. I even had it in smash.

OTOH, the following felt more village to me:
So if I'm understanding the shelter lynch correctly, it boils down to because she is sheeping thoughts?

I just ISO'd and don't see anything jumping out at me that screams wolf, though I do find it interesting she's disappeared for what I think is the last couple hours. Could be waiting for things to blow over since the lynch is so close between several people (wolfy), or could just not care in the least because she doesn't think it's worth her time to fight. I've been there with the latter so I can sympathize with that.

Either way, I'm not sure I see enough right now to place my vote there unless I have to self prez.
The bolded reads as a relatively village move to me, especially because I think shelter would probably be an easy-to-justify lynch vote to place as a wolf
In the process of isoing....

Cray: has read village Cray to me.
MJ: More active than I'm used to, but also has been on a relatively less rigorous rotation so I can't really say I'm surprised?
grebes: I think I stated this on thread, but may have only said it to a PM partner? Can't remember. grebes seems village to me. I've seen grebes wolf behind the scenes AND on thread, and even though her fishing is a mess and her logic is... not good... I don't think this is wolfy grebes.
allieh: I feel like she's been more active this game than she had been in recent history, but overall I'm null here.
I want more from @johnnaboo
Most of this reads list isn't that important to me, but this last line I think stands out, as jboo had relatively little suspicion at this point and there's no way the wolves would have known at this point that she would be taken out during the night. A WIFOM argument could be made for laying out reads list credibility early on, but I think it would also look suspicious for a wolf to mention someone as suspicious and then drop it over time.

What do you want me to address? My ability is to PM. I put in my request at night, and the PM is opened by a mod during the day cycle. My PMs stay open for the entirety of that day and the following night. I opened the PM with ziggy because I jive well with the way she's been playing the noob game.
The bolded raised my hackles a little but I can't put a finger on why

Overall I'm not sure I would pursue a sport lynch on my own without the stated confidence of @Stagg737 . I suppose we'll see how it turns out (and also turn some discussion on to other candidates)
 
Day 3 Official Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (9)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks
mpm (1) - pipperoncini
coop (0) -

10/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~7.25 hrs)

@SportPonies You are winning!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif
 
Last night, I was told I was chased down and also that I was approached.

Given the current situation, it’s pretty clear there’s a framer in play and I was certainly a prime target for it last night.

If I were cray, I would link you to the mafia page, but I’m not cray and I’m also on my phone.

A framer is a wolf ability. They can act on a player to make them look like a wolf that night.
She probably won't see it until later but @Crayola227

unlynch coop, lynch Sporty Gotta follow the reasons...If sporty flips village, it means either Stagg is wolf- which is something I would be hesitant about, or there actually is a framer
Why would you be hesitant about stagg being wolfy?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? Sketch points for you...

Dude, what? I’m not asking “please tell me everything about everything.”

I’m asking if this is mod provided or based on her posts. That’s it. Not exactly what it is.

You’ve been very vague all game, said you had tin foil reasons why you think Sporty is a wolf, and now are refusing to say anything at all. That’s sketch.
 
Last night, I was told I was chased down and also that I was approached.

Given the current situation, it’s pretty clear there’s a framer in play and I was certainly a prime target for it last night.
Well this makes it seem like you were maybe seered then. Which would explain why stagg feels so confident...

Ugh sporty imma make you watch Elf so many times if I defended you and you’re a wolf.
 
You keep pointing fingers at different people. I don’t like the inconsistency, it makes you look desperate to find a reason to lynch someone.


This gave me minor feels.


Ehhhh I don’t like how quickly you hopped onto this


Da frick? People do this? Chronological is the only way I don’t get confused


This flip flop of usual Pip/AM interactions has me reeling a bit. AM isn’t on her 20 questions roll and I can’t decide if that’s because of SAR or wolfy reasons.

Well in this post, jboozy shaded Pawsy pretty dismissively, but in comparison, she also criticized Caits, Coops and Pippy. But jboozy's tone was a lot harsher and more dismissive towards Pawsy.

Pawsy is my strongest village read.
 
While I do agree that soft clearing everyone may be a bit rash, especially since I am weirded out by Coopah too- I do think that Paws is safe because Jboo has been on Paw's lynch, and seemed pretty adamant... see Lawpy's posts from earlier where he quoted jboo's shenanigans... so if no one else, I do feel good about Paws... and for now...

Lynch Coopah because I don't like
1. the way she?? agreed with me so fast
B. how I actually feel there may be a wolf on the list... probs Coops
#. how coop still planning on lynching AM after the PR claim (I know that there was a defense given here, but it was just sketch. I have feels on this one)

(^^is this numbering thing cool? I can be sooooo cool lol :nod:)
By the way, this post rubbed me the wrong way. It felt like a fast flip to agreeing with me since these posts:

I have some maybe villagers in a non-suspicious pile after an interaction I had w jboo in the Show Ring PM last night before their death (yay for catching a wolf!!) So they said they have strong suspicions for Paws, Cait, Coop, and AM. This leads me to believe that those listed are most likely village. It feels good to have some people I might be able to trust.

Maybe, but I hope that at least for now I can maybe sort of almost trust them...

I was thinking about lynching lawpy, but I'm not ready to commit, especially because he trusts paws... so I'm just gonna chill with sporty unlynched for now and not lynching anyone new because I don't want to start anything yet...
Combined with the bolded, it makes me think you're a little too agreeable because you don't want to be leading on a lynch that turns up village
 
My other top suspicions right now are coop and mom

Does anyone have other suspicious players they'd like to add to the discussion docket?

My top suspicious players are coop, lawp, and I think I remember someone saying pip would be sus if sport flipped one way or the other (can't remember who said it tho...) but I'd like to talk about that.
 
Lawper. At some point today I'm going to iso him.

Stagg was for me. But now this. I am torn.

Something in the back of my mind is also telling me mpm is sketchy but I need to go back to pin down why

My top suspicious players are coop, lawp, and I think I remember someone saying pip would be sus if sport flipped one way or the other (can't remember who said it tho...) but I'd like to talk about that.

Possible Cujo Discussion Docket
Coop
Mom (x2 votes to discuss)
Lawpy
Stagg
Pip (depending on how sporty flips)
 
Why would Sport lie about framing if they aren't a wolf?
The problem is we don't know if sporty is actually lying. If she is village, this may be her best attempt at explaining the certainty of other lynches while still knowing her own affiliation. If she is a wolf, well then she's obviously lying about it. Only a flip will clarify at this point unless a framer jumps on thread and outs themselves
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, we can totally talk about me if you want, but I think its a little weird that suddenly so many people are jumping on this... and if there is anything I can do to help clear things up I'll do my best.
 
So here’s my thoughts. Either sporty or stagg is lying. If stagg hadn’t already been sketch to me, I’d have been more willing to jump on sporty without questioning him at all.

But he was. And sporty wasn’t setting off bells with me before, and the sporty lynch initially started off from AM. So I’m really torn.

If sporty flips village though, I think stagg needs to be next.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, could you explain?
Umm, you'll have to go back and find the exact posts for yourself, but basically ziggy said sporty had PMed her using her role and had mentioned that she had feels for AM. So idk if it was just ziggy being an impressionable noob, but the aforementioned "PMing" was between sporty and ziggy and ziggy later said she regretted adding that bit to her post detailing her wolfy feels for AM.
 
So here’s my thoughts. Either sporty or stagg is lying. If stagg hadn’t already been sketch to me, I’d have been more willing to jump on sporty without questioning him at all.

But he was. And sporty wasn’t setting off bells with me before, and the sporty lynch initially started off from AM. So I’m really torn.

If sporty flips village though, I think stagg needs to be next.

Either way, this is going to tell us something... Your way of thinking actually comes off as a little wolfy to me Cait- as I was writing this I saw you amended your thinking, but its still weird imo.

Why would Sporty as a villager who wants village to win try to claim there is a wolf framer? Sporty the villager is trying to save innocent Stagg the villager who actually got incorrect results because of the framing ability.

vs. Sporty the wolf who wants wolves to win claims there is a wolf framer so they won't get lynched. In this case, Stagg is correct and most likely village.

vs. Sporty the villager and Stagg the wolf... Stagg for some reason wants Sporty out of the game NOW, so makes a claim based on "reasons" that he knows exactly how everyone is going to interpret. This one doesn't make much sense, because then why would Sport defend him by claiming framing

Tinfoil below

vs. Sporty and Stagg the wolves... which would be dumb... gives one of them village cred maybe? Kind of early for a sacrifice bus like that tho


Regardless, the flip will tell us one way or another.

Edit: to fix typo, missed word in sentence so it didn't make sense
 
Long post ahead!!

Hey, my bad, I have been playing half on my phone and half on my laptop so I must have missed it. I'll address this now if it helps you at all. I have been around as much as I can, but I can try to make more of an effort I guess. A lot of what I have been doing so far is reading and trying to digest the information, but I will try to be more vocal.

I jumped on it so fast because it just seemed to make sense because of the AM/Sporty dynamic, but later I came off of it because I no longer felt that my 2am logic was sound. My brain manufactured the idea... is this what we call tinfoil?... that either Sporty or AM was probably a wolf, that it had to be one or the other.... That still might be true, but I will need something more to be convinced now. Maybe I'm right??

As for coming up with my own ideas/contributing- I have been forward and shared everything that I know that I think will help us. I am fairly confident, especially after that weird PM w/jboo that Paws, you, and Coop are village. But I also think that Allie has been contributing pretty well so I want to trust her too.

I was vocal about not wanting to jump on the grebes lynch train, and I had a strong feeling Mel was village too.

I feel mildly suspicious of Lawpy, because of how fast he hopped on the shelter lynch yesterday, but then I looked back at his posts today and he has had pretty strong village feels for Paws, which makes me want to be okay with him...

Yesterday I had feels for shelter, but I will give it a break for today, since most of my "evidence" for lynching her was on general feels. Backing off of that for now, and more pressing matters

Thinking about going back to a Barkley lynch because of the tunnely behavior on grebes... but I guess that is over for now and I will need to watch future play. I also noticed that Barkley and Beagle have voted together for the past two days, so I will continue to watch that.

Not saying Pip is a wolf, because who knows, but I am going to comment that she would probably be hard to catch if she were, because of experience, and I think she just sounds smart.

Pretty mild to no feels about everyone else...

And in general, for everyone else. If I miss a question, especially one you think is important, feel free to bring it up again because I will happily answer it. I was most likely trying to play from my phone and forgot.

Just because someone has village feels about someone else does NOT make them trustworthy! Woofs know who is village too, and will use that knowledge to be like hey I don't think this lynch is a good idea then turn out to be right and gain all sorts of cred. Bad logic there. Pip needs to die ALWAYS if she hasn't caught a wolf by ~D5. Hard rule for me. She's too dangerous otherwise.
 
Either way, this is going to tell us something... Your way of thinking actually comes off as a little wolfy to me Cait- as I was writing this I saw you amended your thinking, but its still weird imo.

Why would Sporty as a villager who wants village to win try to claim there is a wolf framer? Sporty the villager is trying to save innocent Stagg the villager who actually got incorrect results because of the framing ability.

vs. Sporty the wolf who wants wolves to win wants so claims there is a wolf framer so they won't get lynched. In this case, Stagg is correct and most likely village.

vs. Sporty the villager and Stagg the wolf... Stagg for some reason wants Sporty out of the game NOW, so makes a claim based on "reasons" that he knows exactly how everyone is going to interpret. This one doesn't make much sense, because then why would Sport defend him by claiming framing

Tinfoil below

vs. Sporty and Stagg the wolves... which would be dumb... gives one of them village cred maybe? Kind of early or a sacrifice bus like that tho


Regardless, the flip will tell us one way or another.
I fully acknowledge stagg was already giving me sketch vibes and that’s effecting how I’m thinking about this. To me it seemed his vote this morning was just going off of AM, not like he actually knew Sporty was wolf.

Also, last night I said it seemed sketchy to have two villagers with PM roles. Why would I try to get more info and not just go with the sporty lynch if I was a wolf? It seemed bandwagonny to me this morning and I didn’t agree with it, so I wanted more info. That would be idiotic to do if I wasn’t village.