WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

While I do agree that soft clearing everyone may be a bit rash, especially since I am weirded out by Coopah too- I do think that Paws is safe because Jboo has been on Paw's lynch, and seemed pretty adamant... see Lawpy's posts from earlier where he quoted jboo's shenanigans... so if no one else, I do feel good about Paws... and for now...

Lynch Coopah because I don't like
1. the way she?? agreed with me so fast
B. how I actually feel there may be a wolf on the list... probs Coops
#. how coop still planning on lynching AM after the PR claim (I know that there was a defense given here, but it was just sketch. I have feels on this one)

(^^is this numbering thing cool? I can be sooooo cool lol :nod:)
This is the sketchiest thing ever lol. You were totally cool with me but after vmh said she didn't think that'd work you're all like MUST be coop vmh said so! smh
Last night, I was told I was chased down and also that I was approached.

Given the current situation, it’s pretty clear there’s a framer in play and I was certainly a prime target for it last night.
Interesting. Very interesting How do you draw framer from that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the sketchiest thing ever lol. You were totally cool with me but after vmh said she didn't think that'd work you're all like MUST be coop vmh said so! smh

Interesting. Very interesting How do you draw framer from that?
Stagg has reasons to believe I’m a wolf, but I’m not a wolf. The only reasonable situation I see here is that one approach was him and the other approach was someone that made me look wolfy.
 
Either way, this is going to tell us something... Your way of thinking actually comes off as a little wolfy to me Cait- as I was writing this I saw you amended your thinking, but its still weird imo.

Why would Sporty as a villager who wants village to win try to claim there is a wolf framer? Sporty the villager is trying to save innocent Stagg the villager who actually got incorrect results because of the framing ability.

vs. Sporty the wolf who wants wolves to win claims there is a wolf framer so they won't get lynched. In this case, Stagg is correct and most likely village.

vs. Sporty the villager and Stagg the wolf... Stagg for some reason wants Sporty out of the game NOW, so makes a claim based on "reasons" that he knows exactly how everyone is going to interpret. This one doesn't make much sense, because then why would Sport defend him by claiming framing

Tinfoil below

vs. Sporty and Stagg the wolves... which would be dumb... gives one of them village cred maybe? Kind of early for a sacrifice bus like that tho


Regardless, the flip will tell us one way or another.

Edit: to fix typo, missed word in sentence so it didn't make sense
how about because stagg does know anything like people are assuming? And is just claiming sporty is a woof? because #reasons it's been done before. So no one actually knows anything. Or stagg does know something and we're screwed. Bad options all around
 
Well then the art of subtlety is clearly lost on you
how about because stagg does know anything like people are assuming? And is just claiming sporty is a woof? because #reasons it's been done before. So no one actually knows anything. Or stagg does know something and we're screwed. Bad options all around
While you're inherently correct, no it was not lost on me. But just following along without thinking for ourselves just screwed stagg if sporty flips wolf
 
exactly, it's stupid. For multiple #reasons. Just going along blindly is awful. There's so many sheep I can't breathe

how about because stagg does know anything like people are assuming? And is just claiming sporty is a woof? because #reasons it's been done before. So no one actually knows anything. Or stagg does know something and we're screwed. Bad options all around

While you're inherently correct, no it was not lost on me. But just following along without thinking for ourselves just screwed stagg if sporty flips wolf

This string of posts from you is hella sketchy. I'm confused about what you're so worked up about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both of these two quoted this post:

While I do agree that soft clearing everyone may be a bit rash, especially since I am weirded out by Coopah too- I do think that Paws is safe because Jboo has been on Paw's lynch, and seemed pretty adamant... see Lawpy's posts from earlier where he quoted jboo's shenanigans... so if no one else, I do feel good about Paws... and for now...

Lynch Coopah because I don't like
1. the way she?? agreed with me so fast
B. how I actually feel there may be a wolf on the list... probs Coops
#. how coop still planning on lynching AM after the PR claim (I know that there was a defense given here, but it was just sketch. I have feels on this one)

(^^is this numbering thing cool? I can be sooooo cool lol :nod:)



By the way, this post rubbed me the wrong way. It felt like a fast flip to agreeing with me since these posts:


Combined with the bolded, it makes me think you're a little too agreeable because you don't want to be leading on a lynch that turns up village

This is the sketchiest thing ever lol. You were totally cool with me but after vmh said she didn't think that'd work you're all like MUST be coop vmh said so! smh

Interesting. Very interesting How do you draw framer from that?

Since I'm still kind of learning the ins and outs of the game I'm just a little timid yet. Starting the lynch on shelter yesterday I was fine being the only one on the lynch, but to have actually been the leader felt funny because I had never done it before. I guess I will be more courageous about it in the future. Idk, maybe being hesitant to be the first on a lynch seems wolfy to some people, probably a lot of people honestly, but its also nooby and you gotta remember I have lived for a total of less than 24 hours as a villager in the only other game I have ever played.

I had my suspicions before anyone said anything, but I tend to always second guess myself until someone else says something that vibes with the way my brain wanders... When someone pointed out that the list might not be trustworthy, in my head I was like, "oh that makes sense" but then I wrote something like, "maybe, but it would be nice if we could trust them for now". So then when vmh pointed out how coop was on the list and agreeing that there were def. no wolves on the list, again I thought, "oh that makes sense, super sketch". So then I posted, "Oh that makes sense, lynch coop for reasons xyz." Then everyone was like "huh, weird" because I am bad at articulating myself online sometimes. And now here I am probably making myself seem more sketch by defending myself when the lynch isn't even on me today. Idk, maybe I should just log off till tomorrow. I should be spending time with family, or cleaning my room. This is stressing me out. I am gonna pull a shelter, and "role reveal" as a vanilla weiner dog. Have fun.
 
Coopah I’m with you that we need to consider all of our options but logically to me village gains the most concrete info going forward if we lynch sporty. If you have another suspect that was listed in the Cujo post or not then I’m all ears.

But based on a combo of my own feels towards sporty, my general good feels for stagg, and wanting more solid info going forward I’m down to join the bandwagon for now. It’s possible we are all playing into stagg’s hand but at least we’ll know one way or the other at the end of the day ‍♀️

###Lynch sporty###


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Coopah I’m with you that we need to consider all of our options but logically to me village gains the most concrete info going forward if we lynch sporty. If you have another suspect that was listed in the Cujo post or not then I’m all ears.

But based on a combo of my own feels towards sporty, my general good feels for stagg, and wanting more solid info going forward I’m down to join the bandwagon for now. It’s possible we are all playing into stagg’s hand but at least we’ll know one way or the other at the end of the day ‍♀️

###Lynch sporty###


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Honestly I 100% agree sporty should go. As I've said in PM to several people last night I was going to lynch sporty today because it would give the most information on AM vs Sporty but then AM died and #reasons were cited and I lost it lol. I'm still very much supportive of lynching sporty, just not for #reasons. There's a good way to go about it that stagg has been ignoring which is why I'm so peeved, that's all
 
***lynch sporty***

Ive been thinking about this for the last hour and honestly I’m going with this more from what sporty said than stagg. The night results she posted make it seem like she was seered. So obviously I need look into that.

But stagg has been coming off as sketch to me. So I don’t trust him and don’t like going along with him when he hasn’t been posting much this game and only really to comment on other people’s posts. Like I said this morning.
 
Dude you played smash. It was in smash. I think it was also in a game after that.

Wat? What role was that? I need to go back and do some reading now...

I’m asking if this is mod provided or based on her posts. That’s it. Not exactly what it is.

Do you not see how this line of questioning is sketchy af?

So here’s my thoughts. Either sporty or stagg is lying. If stagg hadn’t already been sketch to me, I’d have been more willing to jump on sporty without questioning him at all.

But he was. And sporty wasn’t setting off bells with me before, and the sporty lynch initially started off from AM. So I’m really torn.

If sporty flips village though, I think stagg needs to be next.

Or neither of us are lying and there actually is a framer. Which considering I didn't even realize that was a thing until earlier today is pretty reasonable. I don't think your line of thinking to lynch me if Sporty flips village is illogical, but it is the wrong move right now.

how about because stagg does know anything like people are assuming? And is just claiming sporty is a woof? because #reasons it's been done before. So no one actually knows anything. Or stagg does know something and we're screwed. Bad options all around

I'd really like to know what you mean by the bolded in PMs tonight.

While you're inherently correct, no it was not lost on me. But just following along without thinking for ourselves just screwed stagg if sporty flips wolf

I wouldn't make assumptions like this so quickly...
 
@Stagg737
Or neither of us are lying and there actually is a framer. Which considering I didn't even realize that was a thing until earlier today is pretty reasonable. I don't think your line of thinking to lynch me if Sporty flips village is illogical, but it is the wrong move right now.

Um according to sportys pm with me, you were just in a game where she had it in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************************************************
Day 3 Unofficial Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (12)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait
mpm (1) - pipperoncini
coop () -
Pippy (1) - Sporty

14/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~5 hrs)

Sporty, you are winning!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif

****************************************************************************
 
I've had to work the past several days, pick my family up from the airport, and am still heavily invested in the noob game, which is why I've just been struggling to stay caught up when I get home at night. Since people think I'm not posting reads/playing enough and I have time here's my current reads (in no particular order:

Sketch:
Sporty obviously, until proven otherwise (via lynch)

Shelter- she seems to just have given up for some reason. Maybe she's just overly frustrated and it's carrying over from noob game, but she seems to just be defending and not actually wolf hunting. Probably wouldn't put a vote here, but doesn't seem to be helping village.

Beagles- She seemed to have some thoughts early which would be very insightful for a noob and has since been playing/seeming much more noobish. Nothing major, but on my radar.

Caits- Was reading much more sketchy to me before and seemed to almost be sheeping AM (I know, I know, irony). Still not comfortable with her, but today she's coming off as more noobish and less wolfy. Keeping an eye here but again wouldn't put a vote here at this point.

Coops- We need to chat in PMs tonight and clear some things up because either you're very much misinterpreting/paranoid about this situation or you're intentionally shading me. I also don't like how our PMs ended last night and would like an answer to that last question I asked.


Neutral w/ slight sketch leans:

MJ- Not sure where I stand on him, but he started a big fuss y/day and then said "oops, didn't read write up". Could be a legit mistake, could have been a distraction. I also know he's a solid player, so just keeping an eye out.

Cray- Because we're a dysfunctionl family and I always find her a little sketch simply by feelz. She seems mostly within her norm, but the fact that she seemed so skeptical of my initial joke vote pinged me.

Lawpy- Seemed to be contributing but in a somewhat superficial manner and didn't feel like he was actually wolf-hunting. Again, not sure where I really stand, but feels lean him sketchy to me right now.

MPM- Again, mostly just feelz.


Neutral village/village leans:

Allieh- More active than usual and seems to be trying to read the game. Not sure if that means she's actually a wolf, but I'm not leaning that way right now.

Paws- Seems to actively be trying to wolf hunt and is asking decent questions within her norm.

Barkley- Feels village to me based on thread and PMs.

Capri- Would like to hear more from her, but also feels like her norm.

VMH- Seems to be actively participating and trying to get the right info.

Pippy- Actively participating. Nothing has set me off for wolf leans.


Unsure/would like to hear more

Dolphin, Matt, MSU, Ziggy
 
But m# hasn’t been confirmed villager in the other game so how do you know that is his village behavior?

I mean you'll find out tonight probably when we lose lol. But this actually is a good point. I'm a doggo in this game, but you can't assume my behavior is village since the other game isn't over yet.
I'm village in that game and we're going to lose because we keep And Then There Were None-ing ourselves lol
 
I've had to work the past several days, pick my family up from the airport, and am still heavily invested in the noob game, which is why I've just been struggling to stay caught up when I get home at night. Since people think I'm not posting reads/playing enough and I have time here's my current reads (in no particular order:

Sketch:
Sporty obviously, until proven otherwise (via lynch)

Shelter- she seems to just have given up for some reason. Maybe she's just overly frustrated and it's carrying over from noob game, but she seems to just be defending and not actually wolf hunting. Probably wouldn't put a vote here, but doesn't seem to be helping village.

Beagles- She seemed to have some thoughts early which would be very insightful for a noob and has since been playing/seeming much more noobish. Nothing major, but on my radar.

Caits- Was reading much more sketchy to me before and seemed to almost be sheeping AM (I know, I know, irony). Still not comfortable with her, but today she's coming off as more noobish and less wolfy. Keeping an eye here but again wouldn't put a vote here at this point.

Coops- We need to chat in PMs tonight and clear some things up because either you're very much misinterpreting/paranoid about this situation or you're intentionally shading me. I also don't like how our PMs ended last night and would like an answer to that last question I asked.


Neutral w/ slight sketch leans:

MJ- Not sure where I stand on him, but he started a big fuss y/day and then said "oops, didn't read write up". Could be a legit mistake, could have been a distraction. I also know he's a solid player, so just keeping an eye out.

Cray- Because we're a dysfunctionl family and I always find her a little sketch simply by feelz. She seems mostly within her norm, but the fact that she seemed so skeptical of my initial joke vote pinged me.

Lawpy- Seemed to be contributing but in a somewhat superficial manner and didn't feel like he was actually wolf-hunting. Again, not sure where I really stand, but feels lean him sketchy to me right now.

MPM- Again, mostly just feelz.


Neutral village/village leans:

Allieh- More active than usual and seems to be trying to read the game. Not sure if that means she's actually a wolf, but I'm not leaning that way right now.

Paws- Seems to actively be trying to wolf hunt and is asking decent questions within her norm.

Barkley- Feels village to me based on thread and PMs.

Capri- Would like to hear more from her, but also feels like her norm.

VMH- Seems to be actively participating and trying to get the right info.

Pippy- Actively participating. Nothing has set me off for wolf leans.


Unsure/would like to hear more

Dolphin, Matt, MSU, Ziggy
I legit thought you were sketchy before today lol I guess it didn’t take much from sporty for me to believe she could be innocent and you guilty lol

Whoops.
 
Wolf or village....thank you to whomever sent me the anonymous message 😍

With that being said... Has anyone else received an anonymous message lol because this is getting to be a lot of PMing roles..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude, what? I’m not asking “please tell me everything about everything.”

I’m asking if this is mod provided or based on her posts. That’s it. Not exactly what it is.

You’ve been very vague all game, said you had tin foil reasons why you think Sporty is a wolf, and now are refusing to say anything at all. That’s sketch.

It's just an n=1, but I actually think stagg's behavior is unlikely to make him wolf. When he converted to wolf in the noob game, it was pretty obvious. Rather than being careful about revealing info, he completely sucked in on one person and went completely bonkers on them listing every possible reason why they were a wolf (or in that case, chaos), including a bunch of reasons that made no sense. Stagg is on my village lean for now.
 
I legit thought you were sketchy before today lol I guess it didn’t take much from sporty for me to believe she could be innocent and you guilty lol

Whoops.

I mean, I'm not 100% ruling out the possibility of her being village, I'm confident enough with what I know that she needs to be lynched though.

Edit: nvmd, seems like she's outing herself.