Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not you, ziggyI’m not even a noob lol just haven’t played in well over a year
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not you, ziggyI’m not even a noob lol just haven’t played in well over a year
I look like a disaster from crying the last two days so no thxCouldn't make it a video, huh 😉
Lame 😛
YAY WOO IM GLAD HIS BUTT IS WHERE IT SHOULD BEI look like a disaster from crying the last two days so no thx
HOWEVER good news, my dog's rectum is back inside of his body sooooooooooo that's a positive!
Oh no that sounds terrible. Glad it's getting betterI look like a disaster from crying the last two days so no thx
HOWEVER good news, my dog's rectum is back inside of his body sooooooooooo that's a positive!
We can use this as more leverage for ElfMy request for one was shot down 🙁
I look like a disaster from crying the last two days so no thx
HOWEVER good news, my dog's rectum is back inside of his body sooooooooooo that's a positive!
I look like a disaster from crying the last two days so no thx
HOWEVER good news, my dog's rectum is back inside of his body sooooooooooo that's a positive!
"...vet school told me so." 😛That is where your dog's rectum belongs...
"...vet school told me so." 😛
Thanks. I'm slightly less stressed now
noSo if sporty isn't going to f with our heads can we close early and have a long night with pms?
... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????Yay!!! Glad he's doing better! Tell your dog to stop doing power squats though, that kind of strain isn't healthy!
Boo. I'm a little hurt you didn't pm with me and try to pocket me again. It was special for me, but clearly it didn't mean anything to you 😢😛
I do not wish to know.... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????
... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????
I do not wish to know.
I do quite enjoy you being in my.... pocket. 😏Boo. I'm a little hurt you didn't pm with me and try to pocket me again. It was special for me, but clearly it didn't mean anything to you 😢😛
... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????
I’m guessing that’s a yes?I searched online.... and i realized i shouldn't have![]()
I do quite enjoy you being in my.... pocket. 😏

So we aren't closing early.
You realize that most confrontations are villager vs villager, right?
Wow why you gotta out me like thatSo is @WildZoo. She's unlynchable.
I'm just f ing with you lol😉😆😆boooo I don't like being on ignore.
Shelter is a wolf.
So is @WildZoo. She's unlynchable.
******Did you know an average size wolf produces roughly 1.2 cubic inches of sperm?
Someone measured that once.
It's just you. You have to find all the wolves. By yourself. But they're invisible. And everyone is invisible. You're invisible. What is real? Is this life worth living, or are you just a puppet, controlled by someone greater than you?Anybody else wanna talk through things or are people taking the night off
Yeah, so I'm inclined to think sporty knew she was seered. That means lawpy, mpm, dolphin, maybe even Capri need to be analyzed.. I still have to do my lawpy isoFine. So we aren't closing early. I'm putting sporty on ignore til she's dead.
Sporty new she had been seered right? So do we think wolves jumped on her lynch early this morning?
Did @dolphin106258 ever respond when someone mentioned this? Who else was an early vote with no reason
Originally I thought that too but it feels pretty organic on read throughYeah, so I'm inclined to think sporty knew she was seered. That means lawpy, mpm, dolphin, maybe even Capri need to be analyzed.. I still have to do my lawpy iso
It's just you. You have to find all the wolves. By yourself. But they're invisible. And everyone is invisible. You're invisible. What is real? Is this life worth living, or are you just a puppet, controlled by someone greater than you?
are you just a puppet
Anybody else wanna talk through things or are people taking the night off
Look no one is talking to the woof so she is talking to herself
It's going to be after the conclusion of the Browns game lol too hard to do on my phone and don't have my laptop with meI do. I’m wondering about @allieh8607’s lawper iso.
Just an attention *****.Look no one is talking to the woof so she is talking to herself
Hold on, I had a family thing that went for like 6 hours. From the 2 posts I glanced at, it looks like Sporty Spice maybe got seered? Catching up nowAnybody else wanna talk through things or are people taking the night off
It’s called a “rosebud”. Don’t google it, and I don’t know how they fix it.... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????
But rosebud is also what they call a colostomy lol************************
It’s called a “rosebud”. Don’t google it, and I don’t know how they fix it.
************************
Rosebud is only a cheat code in the Sims and I refuse to associate it with this vile image in my mindBut rosebud is also what they call a colostomy lol
Tell your team to do better!It's going to be after the conclusion of the Browns game lol too hard to do on my phone and don't have my laptop with me
Also motherlode. I could never get rosebud to work beyond sims 2(?)Rosebud is only a cheat code in the Sims and I refuse to associate it this vile image in my mind![]()
They are losing. We needed Carl NasabIt's going to be after the conclusion of the Browns game lol too hard to do on my phone and don't have my laptop with me
Wolf or village....thank you to whomever sent me the anonymous message 😍
With that being said... Has anyone else received an anonymous message lol because this is getting to be a lot of PMing roles..
Sorry, I asked the mods to send it anonymously to you off thread so you didn't think I was trying to pocket you or something! I recognize now that it looked like a crazy person had a PM role but I'm glad the mods clarified lolAh the anonymous PM is not ability related, just someone being nice. So ignore my last post.
Oh honey, not only do rectums prolapse, uteri can too... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????
This moves dolphin and lawp up my listsFine. So we aren't closing early. I'm putting sporty on ignore til she's dead.
Sporty new she had been seered right? So do we think wolves jumped on her lynch early this morning?
Did @dolphin106258 ever respond when someone mentioned this? Who else was an early vote with no reason
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.