WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean there is a possibility they weren't masons here.

I'm the other dog, genius. If it was any other player it either would have shown in their role description had they died or they would have called me out if they were still alive
...

I was giving them ****, because that's what I do, because 99% of the time in WW communication roles are between two villagers as the role is traditionally based on the Mason archetype. Barring any weirdness, that's kind of what is expected, and this has been a pretty cut and dry game so far
Oh so you do know what a mason is?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't realize that masons were always villagers because in forum games they sometimes aren't despite carrying the name
Right, but I think the point here is that you used the role claim yesterday to defend yourself, so it implies you wanted people to associate it with being village, like it is 99% of the time, apparently.

And if it's 99% likely that you are both village, then why would you be worried about the other person's affiliation?
 
Well, enjoy being wrong. I'm really enjoying dying over a misunderstanding of what, exactly, a role that isn't even in the game is. I mean if I were trying to lie about that why would I come out and say the actual truth instead of, you know, continuing the lie
Why do you do anything? I honestly couldn't say. Maybe it was a slip up. Maybe it was a total misunderstanding. I think the point of this post is I have no idea who the **** is an actual woof. Who do you think is and why?
 
I'm sick of ****ing over the village, I ****ing quit anyways. Knew I shouldn't have come back to WW and I ****ing hate that the wolves kept me alive this long because they knew some stupid **** would happen

**** all of you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, enjoy being wrong. I'm really enjoying dying over a misunderstanding of what, exactly, a role that isn't even in the game is. I mean if I were trying to lie about that why would I come out and say the actual truth instead of, you know, continuing the lie
During my most memorable of your wolf outings, you basically rojo'd to STL in PM after jumping on a bunch of bandwagons.

You + real life distraction does not an infallible wolf make
 
I feel the opposite. I saw some wolves in past games ragequitting with similar intensity and they flipped wolf. so I don't like it.

at least try to help village by providing reads and insights. I asked for MJ's insights before and was ignored. that doesn't help village
Yeah I mean it happens with some wolves.

I've just seen him do this in multiple games, and for him, I don't think it's particularly indicative of affiliation.
 
Day 8 Who's In Charge Here Anyway? Lynch Tally

bagel (2) - cait, barks
MJ (3) - pippy, coop, lawp

5/8 votes
Roll call: @Mad Jack (<winning!) @vetmedhead @Beagle-Brigade
Deadline: 10pm EST (~3.5 hrs)

mrWHOKh.jpg
 
Okay 4 hours to lynch close (will not repeat last games mistake)

I am a villager (will skip breed just in case) who can pick a player each night to be automatically resurrected if they die the following day or night, and can only choose myself once. So far I've chosen people who were not killed or were killed the night I picked them so it was too late, or I was blocked. I can give you my list of who I chose every night if you want (give me an hour or so to drive home from school).
This is a painfully challenging ability restriction lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread got interesting during my nap lol

***unlynch beags, Lynch MJ***

Claiming to be village yesterday because mason, and now going back on that? Seriously?
 
Lynch MJ

I don't have a wolf brag because I'm not a wolf, so have fun. Good luck village, I'm kind of over my initial annoyance. Hopefully this, yet again, serves as a reminder that I'm always confused, always forgetful, and always lying even when I'm a villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad