WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And it appears that someone also calls you out on it every time.

You can't blame other people for calling you out for rage quitting/not playing, when you're rage quitting/not playing.
I got frustrated. I've never come back after rage quitting before but I'm just so ****ing pissed that I would get put in this spot that I have to say something. I'm a villager. I'm stupid and forgetful and don't pay a bit of attention to the thread but we are probably two nightsish away from a loss. If you lynch me it's probably GG, and it's for the same **** you should have lynched me for at the start of the game (being MJ to begin with lol)
 
i'm a bit lost right now so leaving this here while I read what happened

untitled.png
 
Nope, except that on night 6 I tried to use it on you and was blocked. Maybe your write up mentioned that someone tried to approach you?

Wait you're the person that's been approaching people?

Unlynch pip lynch beagle. Sporty was approached the night before she died, why were you trying to revive her?

this is something important that got a bit overlooked in the MJ meltdown issue.
 
Unlynch pip lynch beagle. Sporty was approached the night before she died, why were you trying to revive her?
I don't think I'm the one approaching people, and I never tried to save Sporty
N1: AM/SAR
N2: Shelter
N3: VMH
N4: Stagg (died before it took effect)
N5: Dolphin (died before it took effect)
N6: Barks (but someone stood in front of you all night and I was unable to)
N7: night skipped
N8: not telling 😉

Here's all the info for when the wolves get me tonight

Edit: said the wrong name at first
 
this is something important that got a bit overlooked in the MJ meltdown issue.
Sporty was also seered though.

Idk, until she was seered, most people weren’t thinking she was sketch aside from AM. So it wouldn’t be super weird for beags to protect her?

Jk, beags posted her list and sporty isn’t on it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you care to elaborate on your amendments at all, or nah?
I believe I have. The wolves need the actually name of the breed to submit for night kills for the extra kill. That's why there's no extra kill N2. The rest have been from the role reveals you asked for on thread. I realize it's a bit tinfoily but I have no better options at this point
 
Please explain in English I don't understand
Lol what? It is in English. You were saying beags was the person approaching people, which after I posted beags said she wasn’t.

Sporty said she had two people approach her the night before she died, we know one was dolphin seering her. The other we don’t. But I was saying if beags had protected or whatever her ability is, at that point most people still weren’t sketch over sporty until the seer results
 
Lol what? It is in English. You were saying beags was the person approaching people, which after I posted beags said she wasn’t.

Sporty said she had two people approach her the night before she died, we know one was dolphin seering her. The other we don’t. But I was saying if beags had protected or whatever her ability is, at that point most people still weren’t sketch over sporty until the seer results
Right but there was the huge blow up with AM and sporty wasn't on a lot of people's protect list is what I'm saying
 
I believe I have. The wolves need the actually name of the breed to submit for night kills for the extra kill. That's why there's no extra kill N2. The rest have been from the role reveals you asked for on thread. I realize it's a bit tinfoily but I have no better options at this point
No, this I actually agree with. It fits with the information.

But -- you don't see anything wrong with her aggressively pushing the idea that I made up my role name because the role names are dangerous?

Or any other explanation that might account for why the person who asked about role names -- and got called out by wolves for fishing -- is the only person left alive who also shared role info?
 
No, this I actually agree with. It fits with the information.

But -- you don't see anything wrong with her aggressively pushing the idea that I made up my role name because the role names are dangerous?

Or any other explanation that might account for why the person who asked about role names -- and got called out by wolves for fishing -- is the only person left alive who also shared role info?
Which woof called you out for fishing?
 
We're supposed to learn you're not going to follow through on your commitments? Sorry for assuming the best of people, I should probably stop doing that
You're supposed to learn that I'm always going to come off as sketchy because I'm just plain bad at WW. The village has killed me 14 times as a villager and 4 as a wolf, a for the same bull****
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't killed because OH LOOK I'm easy to throw under the bus JUST LIKE I SAID
You also lied about your role to save yourself yesterday and then went totally back on it. So there are multiple reasons the lynch is going this way currently
 
Unlynch MJ, lynch puppy

You know what, I'm pretty sure you had this planned from the start, and between your role fishing and conveniently getting all up my ass at end game I'm ****ing sold that you're actually the last OG wolf we are looking for. There is NO WAY the puppy I know would have let things slide for soft reasons like you did earlier in the game. You would have buried me and been done with it if you're the villager puppy I know
 
I don't think I'm the one approaching people, and I never tried to save Sporty
N1: AM/SAR
N2: Shelter
N3: VMH
N4: Stagg (died before it took effect)
N5: Dolphin (died before it took effect)
N6: Barks (but someone stood in front of you all night and I was unable to)
N7: night skipped
N8: not telling 😉

Here's all the info for when the wolves get me tonight

Edit: said the wrong name at first

I also got nothing about someone standing in front of me
 
Hm k but I still think it's sketch. You KNOW there are roles that hunt specific types of players. Why would you do that beyond "I wanted to talk about dogs"
Yeah, but frankly I think those roles are kinda stupid, and didn't think about it at first.

Also, I already told you I was literally role hunting for the tracker, which should have been WAY sketchier to most of you than it actually seems to have been, especially if that part of Meats's theory is correct lmao
 
Unlynch MJ, lynch puppy

You know what, I'm pretty sure you had this planned from the start, and between your role fishing and conveniently getting all up my ass at end game I'm ****ing sold that you're actually the last OG wolf we are looking for. There is NO WAY the puppy I know would have let things slide for soft reasons like you did earlier in the game. You would have buried me and been done with it if you're the villager puppy I know
If you're village I will absolutely go there tomorrow but this sounds more like woof MJ to me.
Unlynch beagle lynch mj
 
Unlynch MJ, lynch puppy

You know what, I'm pretty sure you had this planned from the start, and between your role fishing and conveniently getting all up my ass at end game I'm ****ing sold that you're actually the last OG wolf we are looking for. There is NO WAY the puppy I know would have let things slide for soft reasons like you did earlier in the game. You would have buried me and been done with it if you're the villager puppy I know
Lmao hai woof

What did I let slide?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This feels really off to me right now. Sticking with my MJ vote because the fakeclaim, lack of responses to questions for his insights, ragequit (and reversal) and other weird behaviors are bothersome.

Will tackle the Pippy vs vmh/meaty debate next day.
 
This feels really off to me right now. Sticking with my MJ vote because the fakeclaim, lack of responses to questions for his insights, ragequit (and reversal) and other weird behaviors are bothersome.

Will tackle the Pippy vs vmh/meaty debate next day.
I gave you my insights. You're barking up the wrong tree with the noob and pippy is off, can you not read?