WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I feel like if you want people to stop lynching you for being sketchy, stop being sketchy lol melt downs clearly aren’t helping you, yet you still do them lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap now i'm stuck in more tinfoil theories. Damn it wolves for tormenting my mind! 😢😢

never-go-full-tinfoil-4969795.png
 
Then don’t complain when you get lynched for it if you’re a villager, because you do it as a wolf even more it seems like
It's what I do every time. WW is very much about knowing the other players. Hence my difficulty this game- I don't know most of them well.
Lmao

Appreciate the vote of confidence, enjoy being wrong when I flip 🙂
I'd be willing to lose the game over that bet
 
I also got nothing about someone standing in front of me

The ****? Wait what did your night results actually say @Beagle-Brigade ??

NVM I misread it, some you tried to block ME. Basically “You tried to protect barks in tomorrow’s lynch or night but someone stood in front of you all night”

😕 what?

So if i'm reading this right, you got blocked from acting on barky? Because the way you said it was confusing
 
😕 what?

So if i'm reading this right, you got blocked from acting on barky? Because the way you said it was confusing

Yeah I had assumed Barkley was blocked but when I went back to quote it I realized I had read it wrong. I was the one blocked on night 6.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Beagle-Brigade what are your thoughts on MJ vs Pippy battle?

I think the inconsistencies in MJs story and not being an active villager are enough to justify the lynch. There’s a lot of talk of past games and play styles I can’t base anything on without having seen it myself. Poppy’s been on my list for a while and it sounds like tonight’s night kills will tell us a lot about the tin foil breed theory
 
I think the inconsistencies in MJs story and not being an active villager are enough to justify the lynch. There’s a lot of talk of past games and play styles I can’t base anything on without having seen it myself. Poppy’s been on my list for a while and it sounds like tonight’s night kills will tell us a lot about the tin foil breed theory
Except it’ll be N9, so we’ll need to wait till the next night to know if it has to do with breed
 
Ok guys hear me out but I'm really lost in this entire ordeal. So i'll lay out what I know. In N5, I got a Squeaky Toy item that I could only use in N6 to PM with a player of my choice. So I used it in N6 to PM Pippy for D6/N7 since I had her in my village reads. I didn't find anything damning in my exchanges with her and quite honestly, she read pretty village to me still. I thought her breed theory she's testing was just a tinfoil theory so i didn't find it sketch.

That's why these vmh/meaty vs Pippy and MJ vs Pippy exchanges just seemed a bit odd to me because i didn't find what Pippy said to be sketchy.
 
So here's the deal- I'm actually a clydesdale and MSU was my cute tiny dog friend, because I guess the mods thought that would be funny. I'm chaos and my win condition was to make it to five players, at which point I could win with either side. I could take a player out of the game based on their role, but I had one big downside- if anyone used any abilities on me, I would panic, trip, fall, and die. Hence my inactivity- if anyone so much as looked at me, opened a conversation with me, etc, I would perish. So a low profile was critical to staying alive. I also had to lynch four villagers per wolf, hence my staying off of winning lynches entirely.
 
So you've got two wolves left, for the record. And I hate the mods for giving me this role, I feel like I'm chaos every game and it is very hard and makes me feel like the mods are ****ing with me
 
So here's the deal- I'm actually a clydesdale and MSU was my cute tiny dog friend, because I guess the mods thought that would be funny. I'm chaos and my win condition was to make it to five players, at which point I could win with either side. I could take a player out of the game based on their role, but I had one big downside- if anyone used any abilities on me, I would panic, trip, fall, and die. Hence my inactivity- if anyone so much as looked at me, opened a conversation with me, etc, I would perish. So a low profile was critical to staying alive. I also had to lynch four villagers per wolf, hence my staying off of winning lynches entirely.
Uhhh you had me at chaos and win condition, but the second half is just so convuluted I don’t see how it could be true.

This just seems like another attempt to talk yourself out of a lynch last minute. Which as I said before, you can basically talk yourself out of anything. I’m keeping my vote here.

Edit: also are you really claiming to be a horse :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, this I actually agree with. It fits with the information.

But -- you don't see anything wrong with her aggressively pushing the idea that I made up my role name because the role names are dangerous?

Or any other explanation that might account for why the person who asked about role names -- and got called out by wolves for fishing -- is the only person left alive who also shared role info?

Yeah, but frankly I think those roles are kinda stupid, and didn't think about it at first.

Also, I already told you I was literally role hunting for the tracker, which should have been WAY sketchier to most of you than it actually seems to have been, especially if that part of Meats's theory is correct lmao
I also think it was sketchy that you were trying to find the tracker. You tried to lure an assassin out too after AM died.

I also wouldn't say that I've been "aggressively pushing" so much as responding to you absolutely flipping out about it
 
Ok guys hear me out but I'm really lost in this entire ordeal. So i'll lay out what I know. In N5, I got a Squeaky Toy item that I could only use in N6 to PM with a player of my choice. So I used it in N6 to PM Pippy for D6/N7 since I had her in my village reads. I didn't find anything damning in my exchanges with her and quite honestly, she read pretty village to me still. I thought her breed theory she's testing was just a tinfoil theory so i didn't find it sketch.

That's why these vmh/meaty vs Pippy and MJ vs Pippy exchanges just seemed a bit odd to me because i didn't find what Pippy said to be sketchy.
My breed theory? Or did pippy have one?
 
Uhhh you had me at chaos and win condition, but the second half is just so convuluted I don’t see how it could be true.

This just seems like another attempt to talk yourself out of a lynch last minute. Which as I said before, you can basically talk yourself out of anything. I’m keeping my vote here.

Edit: also are you really claiming to be a horse :laugh:
I know, that's why I'm chaos. They literally threw me in as the most indefensible and hilarious role they could think of and I'm convinced this was a plot by WZ to punish me for some WW shenanigans in the past
 
So here's the deal- I'm actually a clydesdale and MSU was my cute tiny dog friend, because I guess the mods thought that would be funny. I'm chaos and my win condition was to make it to five players, at which point I could win with either side. I could take a player out of the game based on their role, but I had one big downside- if anyone used any abilities on me, I would panic, trip, fall, and die. Hence my inactivity- if anyone so much as looked at me, opened a conversation with me, etc, I would perish. So a low profile was critical to staying alive. I also had to lynch four villagers per wolf, hence my staying off of winning lynches entirely.
****ing lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad