WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have someone that I feel ready to lynch just yet. I have a few questions though. Why are there two people on Sporty? Also, my feels on grebes aren't wolfy, just a little all over the place with saying things/claiming things on day 1. I am going to come back after a bit with a vote, I swear, just have some things to do!
 
K. I heard back from the person who approached me last night.

I'm not convinced either way, mostly kind of echoing what VMH said earlier... not really sure what to make of any of the answers.
They (ofc) said that they didn't attack me, but wouldn't share any deets with me.
Not really sure where to put my vote at the moment... so i'll keep it where it is (matty ice) until further notice.

Are you caught up on the thread? No reads from what's been discussed?

I have some reticence about mutts (for aforementioned weirdly specific theories)

Lynch mutt I really don't have a good reason and there really aren't any good options rn

Do either of you have a specific question?
Specifically MJ - I disagree, I think there is enough info to have a good reason and voting without one is sketch
 
Do either of you have a specific question?
Specifically MJ - I disagree, I think there is enough info to have a good reason and voting without one is sketch

I feel like this is a little overly defensive for what it is. Your specific comments were mostly mentioned in passing and no one really hung onto that, and yeah obviously you're going to disagree with a vote on you, but you're not in the lead or anything so I'm not sure why we needed this defense or your offering to answer questions. at least, not at this point
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Barkley has sketch points for me. I get that I probably overreacted and overshared about what happened to me N1, but she's really trying to make it out that I was tying to out someone, and claiming that it's weird for me to be concerned about someone using an ability on me seems weird. I think that it would be a pretty dumb move to just assume that anyone approaching you at night is village, and Barks has been trying to push that I am sketchy for not jumping to that assumption.
Unlynch matty ice
Lynch barks

Yes but if they are village how do you feel about making them reveal they have an ability?

Also, why are you so concerned that someone acted on you N1 anyway?

But it’s really not that sketchy you got approached? Other people have night actions too, not just wolves.

Lynch grebes

I’m not satisfied with any of her answers and still think it’s weird that she was so concerned about someone using their ability on her

Paws is neutral to me right now, but I agree with this:
I feel like Paws is trying to put minor shade out there on a bunch of targets to see what sticks

I posted an update... are you still going to vote for me?
Lynch grebes

For now. I’d like an update on the PM situation
 
I'd let go of what I said was overly defensive of mutt, but I'm pretty sure I said the same exact thing - "do you have any specific questions for me" - when I was being lynched as a wolf. I just don't trust it.

unlynch grebes
lynch mutt
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (2)- Jboo, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (3)- Lawper, MJ, Sheltermed
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mel
StawingPawsitive (1)- VMH
Barkley (1)- Grebes

17/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~2 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:


Greasing up my waffle pan now!
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (3)- Jboo, Sheltermed, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (3)- Lawper, MJ, Sheltermed
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mel
StawingPawsitive (1)- VMH
Barkley (1)- Grebes

17/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~2 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:


Greasing up my waffle pan now!

Shelters on there twice! She moved off of me, onto mutts
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (3)- Jboo, Sheltermed, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (3)- Lawper, MJ, Sheltermed
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mel
StawingPawsitive (1)- VMH
Barkley (1)- Grebes

17/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~2 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:


Greasing up my waffle pan now!

you didn't take my vote off of grebes.
 
I feel like this is a little overly defensive for what it is. Your specific comments were mostly mentioned in passing and no one really hung onto that, and yeah obviously you're going to disagree with a vote on you, but you're not in the lead or anything so I'm not sure why we needed this defense or your offering to answer questions. at least, not at this point

Because very easily I'm in the lead and their reasoning is extremely weak to be voting for me.
I have feels that one of them is a wolf but I can't read which one based on their current posts so I am engaging them in conversation. Good job losing 2 villagers today.
 
I don't have someone that I feel ready to lynch just yet. I have a few questions though. Why are there two people on Sporty? Also, my feels on grebes aren't wolfy, just a little all over the place with saying things/claiming things on day 1. I am going to come back after a bit with a vote, I swear, just have some things to do!

I'm not at all comfortable with her play today or reactions.

lynch vmh

Why?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not at all comfortable with her play today or reactions.



Why?
Can you elaborate a little on your thoughts on sporty? I just iso'd her and the only things that felt a bit off to me were these
Shelter seems normal shelter to me right now.

The only person that has given me feels today has been AM for the reasons Jil listed. It also gave me a bit of a itchy feeling when she said she doesn’t vote for reason.

So ######lynch the hydra#####
The bolded feels a bit more of a copied reason than sporty usually gives from my memory

And
Have we done what before? Who is we? Me and you? You and SAR?

I’m out at a birthday party so, yes, the only real wolfy feels I have are you right now.
The bolded feels a bit more passive aggressive than her usual

But those two things that I'm seeing are thin so I'd like to hear more of your interpretations AMSAR
 
I'm lathering myself up as we speak
ED3D4AB3-119D-4C98-A332-2B7448DE11AF.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (2)- Jboo, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (3)- Lawper, MJ, Sheltermed
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (2)- Mel, MuttManger
StawingPawsitive (1)- VMH
Barkley (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose

18/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~1.5 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:


Greasing up my waffle iron now!
 
Last edited:
jesus, that is so far off. usually the nicknames make a little sense

You might be surprised to know that @cdoconn is also called eggy :eggface:

This guide also helps to get nicknames sorted out:

Nickname Guide

Modators
WildZoo - dubz, wubz, subs, WZ
Trilt - trout
vetmedhead - vmh, meathead, meats

Manatees
...for most of you its your first, maybe second game. Pfft. You'll get nicknames WHEN YOU EARN THEM.

Matthew9Thirtyfive - M935 (this is an executive decision, because nobody wants to type all that)
SkiOtter - Ski, SkiSki, Otter

Grasshoppers
sheltermed - shelter, s&m, sm
muttmanager - mutts
killerleaf - killer
Dandelion8 - dandelion

Padawans
Stagg737 - Stagg, Staggikarp
dolphin106258 - dolphin, dolph
CoffeeQuestionMark - Coffee?, Cofeve (or something like that), koffee

Manators
Melchizedek - Mel, CheezyD, Cheezy, Cheez, Cheez-It
Karabiner13 - Kara, Karabou, KB, Karab, Bou, karabeans
Animal Midwife - AM
SportPonies - Sporty, Sport Sport, SportySpice, SP (if you're LAME)
PippyPony - Pippy, Pip, Pipperoo, Pipperoni, Pipsqueak, Pip Pip Hooray
finnickthedog - finn, finny
genny - Gen, En, EN, N, pengen
allieh8607 - allieh, allie
Coopah - Coop
kcoughli - kc, kcough
SARdoghandler - SAR, SARdines
MixedAnimals77 - mixy, Sir Mixalot
Skimble - Skim, Skil, Skilary
Crayola227 - Cray, CrayCray, Crayons
capri1722 - capri
​
 
I could vote some other places but I mostly don't agree with their line of questions. Accusing someone of stirring the pot and voting there while making inflammatory statements about villager is pretty sketchy to me.
It's WW, everyone makes inflammatory statements about villagers at some point in the game, it's just math. The statements I made regarding your play are valid and also relatively mild compared to how heated these games can get (just ask @Animal Midwife how many horrible things I told her when we played 20 questions). I legitimately do not want or intend to hurt your, or any other player's, feelings in any way when we play.

That being said, you may know that you are a villager, but how would I know that? I am not clairvoyant and like everyone else in this game every player will need to convince every other player one way or the other whether they are a villager. Me included.
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (2)- Jboo, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (3)- Lawper, MJ, Sheltermed
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mel
StawingPawsitive (1)- VMH
Barkley (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose

17/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~1.5 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:


Greasing up my waffle iron now!
I voted vmh
 
Hey I'm alive (maybe not for long in my other game but in this one I am).
So far from reading I was originally a little off put by AM, not just for her interactions with Skim but with other players. She came off very pushy, granted I haven't played with not novice players so I can see this as a very viable way to get good feels on a lot of people D1. That being said I'm not convinced that AM is wolf atm.
Mel seemed fishy at first but her explanation, her openess, and the general acceptance of the group made me much less suspicious, but thought that like AM above may just be pushing to get feels. I don't see Mel as wolf atm.
Grebies, you're playing very defensive again, and I'm not inclined to trust people that get flustered in a game like this. Though you don't seem as aggressive, but still seemed odd that you over shared very quickly, and seemed sure that a PM between two strangers could solve anything. I don't cry wolf on this, but you are on my list.
Skim. That sucks. But I am a stickler for continuity and when you quoted Moose about last nights action you said you weren't the one who stood "Outside her door", when she said that someone stood infront of them - granted this can be the same thing, but I prefer we all use the same wording and not interpretations.
Moose seems a little naive at this point. Not terribly concerns from her post atm, but still unsure about the "what I know about you/info having" post regarding Mel earlier (please help me if this was satisfactorily explained.
Beagle seems ok atm.
Vetmed has given some reads and general advice but nothing helpful to decide how I feel.
MJ is too nonchalant, sus to me.
Sport and Bark seem to only have feels on Grebes being weird (Which I think is a grneral consensus at this time), any other thoughts?
I tend to like Lawp. I like what they have been saying/how much contributing. Nothing has been suspect to me yet.
Mutt, I will have to go back and check, but I don't remember why ppl are jumping on her.
Sorry it's long but I'm here for the evening and will be contributing more now that my initial reaction is out.

Do we still feel there is a wolf in the Show group? (correct me if I missed something) If those involved cannot provide good feels on anyone in their own group, it may be a random attack by someone from another group to cause misdirection, or not.
 
It's WW, everyone makes inflammatory statements about villagers at some point in the game, it's just math. The statements I made regarding your play are valid and also relatively mild compared to how heated these games can get (just ask @Animal Midwife how many horrible things I told her when we played 20 questions). I legitimately do not want or intend to hurt your, or any other player's, feelings in any way when we play.

That being said, you may know that you are a villager, but how would I know that? I am not clairvoyant and like everyone else in this game every player will need to convince every other player one way or the other whether they are a villager. Me included.
I asked if you had any questions in a effort to clear my name. Other than that, I've put up my defense and my reason for my vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm alive (maybe not for long in my other game but in this one I am).
So far from reading I was originally a little off put by AM, not just for her interactions with Skim but with other players. She came off very pushy, granted I haven't played with not novice players so I can see this as a very viable way to get good feels on a lot of people D1. That being said I'm not convinced that AM is wolf atm.
Mel seemed fishy at first but her explanation, her openess, and the general acceptance of the group made me much less suspicious, but thought that like AM above may just be pushing to get feels. I don't see Mel as wolf atm.
Grebies, you're playing very defensive again, and I'm not inclined to trust people that get flustered in a game like this. Though you don't seem as aggressive, but still seemed odd that you over shared very quickly, and seemed sure that a PM between two strangers could solve anything. I don't cry wolf on this, but you are on my list.
Skim. That sucks. But I am a stickler for continuity and when you quoted Moose about last nights action you said you weren't the one who stood "Outside her door", when she said that someone stood infront of them - granted this can be the same thing, but I prefer we all use the same wording and not interpretations.
Moose seems a little naive at this point. Not terribly concerns from her post atm, but still unsure about the "what I know about you/info having" post regarding Mel earlier (please help me if this was satisfactorily explained.
Beagle seems ok atm.
Vetmed has given some reads and general advice but nothing helpful to decide how I feel.
MJ is too nonchalant, sus to me.
Sport and Bark seem to only have feels on Grebes being weird (Which I think is a grneral consensus at this time), any other thoughts?
I tend to like Lawp. I like what they have been saying/how much contributing. Nothing has been suspect to me yet.
Mutt, I will have to go back and check, but I don't remember why ppl are jumping on her.
Sorry it's long but I'm here for the evening and will be contributing more now that my initial reaction is out.

Do we still feel there is a wolf in the Show group? (correct me if I missed something) If those involved cannot provide good feels on anyone in their own group, it may be a random attack by someone from another group to cause misdirection, or not.
I don’t think grebes is being weird.... for her. I think her play is wrong and not good play and I dislike that she was fishing.

HOWEVER I am not feeling her as a wolf.
 
Hey I'm alive (maybe not for long in my other game but in this one I am).
So far from reading I was originally a little off put by AM, not just for her interactions with Skim but with other players. She came off very pushy, granted I haven't played with not novice players so I can see this as a very viable way to get good feels on a lot of people D1. That being said I'm not convinced that AM is wolf atm.
Mel seemed fishy at first but her explanation, her openess, and the general acceptance of the group made me much less suspicious, but thought that like AM above may just be pushing to get feels. I don't see Mel as wolf atm.
Grebies, you're playing very defensive again, and I'm not inclined to trust people that get flustered in a game like this. Though you don't seem as aggressive, but still seemed odd that you over shared very quickly, and seemed sure that a PM between two strangers could solve anything. I don't cry wolf on this, but you are on my list.
Skim. That sucks. But I am a stickler for continuity and when you quoted Moose about last nights action you said you weren't the one who stood "Outside her door", when she said that someone stood infront of them - granted this can be the same thing, but I prefer we all use the same wording and not interpretations.
Moose seems a little naive at this point. Not terribly concerns from her post atm, but still unsure about the "what I know about you/info having" post regarding Mel earlier (please help me if this was satisfactorily explained.
Beagle seems ok atm.
Vetmed has given some reads and general advice but nothing helpful to decide how I feel.
MJ is too nonchalant, sus to me.
Sport and Bark seem to only have feels on Grebes being weird (Which I think is a grneral consensus at this time), any other thoughts?
I tend to like Lawp. I like what they have been saying/how much contributing. Nothing has been suspect to me yet.
Mutt, I will have to go back and check, but I don't remember why ppl are jumping on her.
Sorry it's long but I'm here for the evening and will be contributing more now that my initial reaction is out.

Do we still feel there is a wolf in the Show group? (correct me if I missed something) If those involved cannot provide good feels on anyone in their own group, it may be a random attack by someone from another group to cause misdirection, or not.

What are your thoughts on greby's case on barkly?

Barkley has sketch points for me. I get that I probably overreacted and overshared about what happened to me N1, but she's really trying to make it out that I was tying to out someone, and claiming that it's weird for me to be concerned about someone using an ability on me seems weird. I think that it would be a pretty dumb move to just assume that anyone approaching you at night is village, and Barks has been trying to push that I am sketchy for not jumping to that assumption.
Unlynch matty ice
Lynch barks









Paws is neutral to me right now, but I agree with this:


I posted an update... are you still going to vote for me?
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Dinner Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (1)- Barks
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
mutts (4)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (2)- Mel, Mutts
Paws (1)- VMH
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose

19/26 voting.
ROLL CALL: @ziggyandjazzy @johnnaboo @Caiter92 @Beagle-Brigade @allieh8607 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @MSUcvmHOPE


Lynch close is in ~1 hour. FEED ME VOTES