WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Again, I doubt she's making it up, since it's heavily suggested in the write up. Basically the mods would have to be wolves for her to be making it up.
Oh god, this is what happens when you skim write ups and then analyze the whole thread in one go five hours later. You're right, it's super unlikely

Unlynch skimble
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
K. I heard back from the person who approached me last night.

I'm not convinced either way, mostly kind of echoing what VMH said earlier... not really sure what to make of any of the answers.
They (ofc) said that they didn't attack me, but wouldn't share any deets with me.
Not really sure where to put my vote at the moment... so i'll keep it where it is (matty ice) until further notice.
 
K. I heard back from the person who approached me last night.

I'm not convinced either way, mostly kind of echoing what VMH said earlier... not really sure what to make of any of the answers.
They (ofc) said that they didn't attack me, but wouldn't share any deets with me.
Not really sure where to put my vote at the moment... so i'll keep it where it is (matty ice) until further notice.
Well, we already maybe know who was attacked. Why are you surprised that someone who probably didn't attack you, but did act on you, didn't want to share details about what they did? I'm tempted to swap to you for this -- it smells pretty fishy fish to me.
 
Well, we already maybe know who was attacked. Why are you surprised that someone who probably didn't attack you, but did act on you, didn't want to share details about what they did? I'm tempted to swap to you for this -- it smells pretty fishy fish to me.
I'm not surprised they didn't want to share. I'm just saying that they didn't share, and that I know that you all (and I) were probably hoping for more info that I don't have/wasn't able to get.

totally get why they didnt want to share
 
@Melchizedek this seems out of character for you
Yes, me opening a group PM and promptly screwing around is totally out of character haha

This rubs me the wrong way as I don't feel like Mel would give any info away in a group PM N1. Not sure if I'm bothered by MPM or Mel
I didn't give her any info.

@Melchizedek Do you have more thoughts?
People need to slow their rolls, read, integrate information and stop reaction posting. Half of the thread so far has been people running with a misconception and then other people wasting time correcting them.

ETA: Also Jboo and Grebes both hinted at their rolenames under little to 0 pressure last night and I'm weirded out by it. But right now I'm inclined to think that there is no wolf in my PM group.
 
I'm not surprised they didn't want to share. I'm just saying that they didn't share, and that I know that you all (and I) were probably hoping for more info that I don't have/wasn't able to get.

totally get why they didnt want to share
Right, but if someone figures out who you were able to talk to, then you basically will have outted a role on the thread, for no apparent reason other than to keep us posted about how you didn't get more info from them.
 
Right, but if someone figures out who you were able to talk to, then you basically will have outted a role on the thread, for no apparent reason other than to keep us posted about how you didn't get more info from them.

Because people were starting to lynch me until they got an update (johnaboo), so i figured i would give an update, even though it was a crappy one.
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes
(2)- Jboo, Sheltermed
MJ (1)- Pippy puppy
Matty ice (1)- Grebes
AMSAR (1)- Skimble
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (1)- Lawper

10/26 voting. FEED ME VOTES!!!

or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:



do I smell waffle batter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch skimble because of the WTF rule, doth protest too much
So, you wouldn’t be irritated with the person who killed you when you actually had time to play for the first time in a long time? Because that’s how I feel right now.
I feel like AMSAR wouldn’t be dumb enough to try and lynch their night target, especially knowing that the write up indicated a delayed kill.
Except it’s been said on thread that she has done something very similar as a wolf. I definitely wouldn’t put it past her.
 
Shelter seems normal shelter to me right now.

The only person that has given me feels today has been AM for the reasons Jil listed. It also gave me a bit of a itchy feeling when she said she doesn’t vote for reason.

So ######lynch the hydra#####
 
@ziggyandjazzy has not checked in. I know you're still in the other game, but let us know you understand this one has started.
@MSUcvmHOPE got anything besides some fluff? any thoughts on all the info spewed on thread?
 
Shelter seems normal shelter to me right now.

The only person that has given me feels today has been AM for the reasons Jil listed. It also gave me a bit of a itchy feeling when she said she doesn’t vote for reason.

So ######lynch the hydra#####

Are you telling me you have no feels on anyone else except my hydra? Have we done this before?
 
Shelter seems normal shelter to me right now.

The only person that has given me feels today has been AM for the reasons Jil listed. It also gave me a bit of a itchy feeling when she said she doesn’t vote for reason.

So ######lynch the hydra#####
She did to me too, but you can’t go from one whole line of thinking and randomly switch to grebes. Especially since MJ’s passion for the defense came from not reading. @sheltermed and @Caiter92 at least need to be like hey I also didn’t read or something. Bc it just gives me more sketch vibes that they hopped on that logic. And then shelter hopped right off without acknowledging the reasoning for hopping off.
 
@ziggyandjazzy has not checked in. I know you're still in the other game, but let us know you understand this one has started.
@MSUcvmHOPE got anything besides some fluff? any thoughts on all the info spewed on thread?
I understand this one has started, thanks for checking in. I will catch up a bit later as the Lynch vote here is later than my other game
 
@ziggyandjazzy has not checked in. I know you're still in the other game, but let us know you understand this one has started.
@MSUcvmHOPE got anything besides some fluff? any thoughts on all the info spewed on thread?
I thought I only fluffed around before the first night actually started. I've been reading and trying to keep up all day, going to look through everything and make a decision.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
 
She did to me too, but you can’t go from one whole line of thinking and randomly switch to grebes. Especially since MJ’s passion for the defense came from not reading. @sheltermed and @Caiter92 at least need to be like hey I also didn’t read or something. Bc it just gives me more sketch vibes that they hopped on that logic. And then shelter hopped right off without acknowledging the reasoning for hopping off.
I didn’t hop on any logic. I literally posted before MJ did. I did not agree with him saying Skim maybe be a wolf lying. I don’t think she is. Just don’t see the point in lynching another villager most likely when earlier people seemed to just be throwing shade at each other.

I read in the night right up someone was attacked, hence why I don’t think skim would be lying about it. But if she’s already going to die, why lynch another villager probably when no one was having any strong leads?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM is chattier and more defensive than usual, I can't tell if thats because Skillary riled her up, the hydra situation, or she's on edge from frayed nerves having to wolf so many times recently (implying she is a wolf again this game)...
I wouldn't vote there yet, but wouldn't stand in the way of an AM lynch either.

@Stagg737 Would like to hear more from you

Lynch grebes

I’m not satisfied with any of her answers and still think it’s weird that she was so concerned about someone using their ability on her
It read like a solid noob village reaction, further more, she's not asking the person to out themselves on thread, only in their private PM. She's trying to evaluate, not out. Your lynch vote timing is hella suspicious. Sketch points for you.

Sorry that was vague, I meant that Mel’s questioning in PM seemed a little aggressive for night 1, and was wondering what the motivation was there. I’m just trying to ask questions and get a read on people [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
My opening question in the group PM was literally
"Convince me non o' youse isn't woofs"
To get conversation started.
You haven't posted since this morning. I'm interested in seeing what your thoughts are after you come back to the thread and catch up.
 
I didn’t hop on any logic. I literally posted before MJ did. I did not agree with him saying Skim maybe be a wolf lying. I don’t think she is. Just don’t see the point in lynching another villager most likely when earlier people seemed to just be throwing shade at each other.

I read in the night right up someone was attacked, hence why I don’t think skim would be lying about it. But if she’s already going to die, why lynch another villager probably when no one was having any strong leads?
Okay my bad. We just disagree on lynching an already dying person. Didn’t mean to equate all three of your reasonings/thoughts together.
I appreciate the clarification though!
 
We just switched ISP's and my internet is spotty. Getting a lynch vote in for now but will be back to evaluate and explain later

Lynch VMH

@vetmedhead
 
She did to me too, but you can’t go from one whole line of thinking and randomly switch to grebes. Especially since MJ’s passion for the defense came from not reading. @sheltermed and @Caiter92 at least need to be like hey I also didn’t read or something. Bc it just gives me more sketch vibes that they hopped on that logic. And then shelter hopped right off without acknowledging the reasoning for hopping off.

well I never voted in the first place, so I didn't switch anything. I was more discussing the opinions that were expressed by MJ and Caiter and asked if anyone else experienced something like it in the past. "Inclined to side with" doesn't mean I was firmly on that side, I just wanted to explore it further. I'll agree with Pippy that my vote was a bit opportunistic in that I absolutely have trouble coming up with my own reads during the first day, esp in a bigger sized game. That's about it, though.
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Lunch Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (1) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (3)- Jboo, Sheltermed, Barkley
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (1)- Grebes
AMSAR (1)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
Muttmanager (1)- Lawper
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mel

13/26 voting.

Lynch close is in ~3.5 hours. FEED ME VOTES or don’t. Who knows what happens in a tie???? :heckyeah:



do I smell waffle batter?
 
I think grebes role doesn't sound the least bit wolfy. I understand people thought her play was strange, but she's a noob, and I don't think she should be lynched for that. Those voting for her, does her role sound wolfy to you? Granted, I'm not sure I've seen a role like that before, but it sounds more village like to me.
 
I think grebes role doesn't sound the least bit wolfy. I understand people thought her play was strange, but she's a noob, and I don't think she should be lynched for that. Those voting for her, does her role sound wolfy to you? Granted, I'm not sure I've seen a role like that before, but it sounds more village like to me.

13 people still haven't voted with over three hours until deadline. It's alright.
 
I’m off to dinner now, idk where the other mods are.

I’m rewarding anyone who keeps up with the lynch tallies with belly rubs! (Belly rubs are not redeemable for anything to help you gamewise, but they make my four legged friends happy)
 
I’m off to dinner now, idk where the other mods are.

I’m rewarding anyone who keeps up with the lynch tallies with belly rubs! (Belly rubs are not redeemable for anything to help you gamewise, but they make my four legged friends happy)

I'll try, but I can't promise I'll be able to keep the game-specific nicknames straight.
 
I’m off to dinner now, idk where the other mods are.

I’m rewarding anyone who keeps up with the lynch tallies with belly rubs! (Belly rubs are not redeemable for anything to help you gamewise, but they make my four legged friends happy)

😍

tenor.gif
 
Grebes feels nooby but village to me. The AMSAR/skim thing feels like bad blood from previous games. I have some reticence about mutts (for aforementioned weirdly specific theories) and paws for seeming to stir the pot a bit too much on thread in terms of how she is questioning other players.

Lynch paws

For now. I will be back to reanalyze and answer whatever it is that @Melchizedek was going to ask me about
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
she seemed that way the past 2 times she was a wolf too
Having watched her wolf in the last game I think she tends to stumble over her words/seem a bit more panicked when she wolfs, but keep in mind that I haven't watched her play any other games

I do think there is a better chance that this wolf pack has at least one non-noob player in it and I think they likely would have told her to drop the day PM line of questioning fairly quickly, but that may or may not be true