WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are your thoughts on greby's case on barkly?
This seems very reactionary. Barks did come at Grebes, but from first read seemed like she was thinking that Grebes was wolf and pushing her that way, since what Grebes was hoping for didn't make sense to I think most of the group (But like others what Grebes was doing seems more naive than fishy). I'm going back to look at how defensive Mutt is being and to look at their interaction a little more.
 
Can you elaborate a little on your thoughts on sporty? I just iso'd her and the only things that felt a bit off to me were these

The bolded feels a bit more of a copied reason than sporty usually gives from my memory

And

The bolded feels a bit more passive aggressive than her usual

But those two things that I'm seeing are thin so I'd like to hear more of your interpretations AMSAR

It all just very similar to how she approach my hydra in Bake. I got killed before I could pushed more more in that game, but it's noteworthy because it's different than how she's treated my other hydras when village.

I can barely remember significant things about games that happened recently, dude

See post above.

This post set off my feels.

####
Lynch mutts
#####

Why?
 
I kept accidentally hitting Reply instead of +Quote so some of these are out of order but w/e not like anyone ever cared about the order anyway lol
People need to slow their rolls, read, integrate information and stop reaction posting. Half of the thread so far has been people running with a misconception and then other people wasting time correcting them.
By reaction posting, do you mean posting something or lynching someone to see how a particular person will react?
Having watched her wolf in the last game I think she tends to stumble over her words/seem a bit more panicked when she wolfs, but keep in mind that I haven't watched her play any other games
Idk I feel like what you see when modding is far different from what you see while playing. Like how a corn maze looks easy from a bird's eye view but is much more difficult walking around in it (without a guide/map).
I feel like AMSAR wouldn’t be dumb enough to try and lynch their night target, especially knowing that the write up indicated a delayed kill.
Why would AMSAR know that there would be a delayed kill when they contingency lynched Skim? (yeah yeah :beat: we've already beat this conversation to death but I wasn't here and now I have to give my $0.02 😛 )
Well, we already maybe know who was attacked. Why are you surprised that someone who probably didn't attack you, but did act on you, didn't want to share details about what they did? I'm tempted to swap to you for this -- it smells pretty fishy fish to me.
I think I just quoted this to agree with you? but I'm not totally sure
I think grebes role doesn't sound the least bit wolfy. I understand people thought her play was strange, but she's a noob, and I don't think she should be lynched for that. Those voting for her, does her role sound wolfy to you? Granted, I'm not sure I've seen a role like that before, but it sounds more village like to me.
I kinda agree with the bolded but tbh it doesn't sound exclusively village to me either. NAI. That said, fishing is definitely sketch and it's even what got her caught as a wolf in the noob game.
LIS bestowed me with the nickname Meathead after I blew my lid in one of my first WW games. The original pathway was vetmedhead -> meathead, which maybe makes a little more sense
I was today years old when I finally learned where the Meats nickname came from.
Just throwing this out there in case have Lawper and VMH as wolves rn
Wait did I miss your reasoning for this? Just curious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch VMH
Lynch Mutts

Was seeing who I could pied piper into a completely unreasonable lynch and Mutts seems like she made the vote hoping other people followed and she wouldn't have to explain herself.
 
By reaction posting, do you mean posting something or lynching someone to see how a particular person will react?
Nah that's perfectly valid. What I mean by reaction posting is seeing a post and just instantly responding to it without digesting the information or understanding what it means first.
 
@Lawper Well I do not like how Mutt is reacting to almost everything on here. She seems wayyy too defensive from the start and I agree with a lot of others' feels. I still think Barks wasn't that fishy in a wolfy way.
Lynch Mutt
 
I don't know that I see the reasoning for the votes for Meats yet, but I will say that it makes me nervous when she likes a bunch of my posts like she has been doing.

Again, not ready to vote there because of it, it's a small thing and could be indicative of nothing. Just is something I noticed that is different from the norm.
 
I'm vanilla af and I hope you all take vmh's advice and actually wolf hunt after lynching me for defending myself

Edit: typo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know that I see the reasoning for the votes for Meats yet, but I will say that it makes me nervous when she likes a bunch of my posts like she has been doing.

Again, not ready to vote there because of it, it's a small thing and could be indicative of nothing. Just is something I noticed that is different from the norm.
I liked this post just to put you on edge
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Dinner UNOFFICIAL Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (1)- Barks
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (2)- Skimble, SportsPuppies
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, HOPE!
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose

19/26 voting.
ROLL CALL: @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @Beagle-Brigade @allieh8607 @Matthew9Thirtyfive


Lynch close is in ~.75 hour.
 
I am really focusing on my noob game rn so I will not be helpful at all today.
so I will just
Lynch zigs
 
Nah that's perfectly valid. What I mean by reaction posting is seeing a post and just instantly responding to it without digesting the information or understanding what it means first.

This is me. I’m very reactionary.
Like, IRL too.
It’s something I’m trying to work on guyz 🙁
It gets me in trouble allllll the time.
 
I am really focusing on my noob game rn so I will not be helpful at all today.
so I will just
Lynch zigs

you say that as though you are helpful in the noob game 🙄
tenor.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It all just very similar to how she approach my hydra in Bake. I got killed before I could pushed more more in that game, but it's noteworthy because it's different than how she's treated my other hydras when village.

See post above.

Why?
Good to know. @SportPonies , thoughts?
Sure did push her lynch then. I remember that.

However I lynched her then on the premise of being a hydra. I’m lynching her here because her interactions wirh Jil feel weird for her usual play.
 
Can we keep this thread a little concise (not completely cause I like my memes and ****), but the noob forum had almost a whole page on whether to use he or she and then on how many spaces to use after sentences...Please don't include **** that isn't helpful...or hilarious. lol
 
Why would AMSAR know that there would be a delayed kill when they contingency lynched Skim? (yeah yeah :beat: we've already beat this conversation to death but I wasn't here and now I have to give my $0.02 😛 )
She did not contingency lynch me. She lynched me after night results posted, but before I got on thread to tell everyone what happened. That is a VERY important detail that you are missing.
 
Lynch AMSAR

Part of it is me feeling sympathetic for Skim, and part of it is me agreeing that her play seemed a little different today. A vote for skim to "get the day started" is just weird to me. I vote for people because I think they're a wolf or I want to get a reaction from them. Most times I don't understand AM's reasons for voting because she hardly ever posts them.
 
Reads so far is that grebes is the sketchiest. Voting now while I keep catching up to make sure I get it in on time. This is mostly based on the defensiveness and being very open claiming a specific herding dog role in both PM and in public.

Lynch Grebes
 
****lynch AMSAR****

I read through Mutts posts and that lynch still just seems bandwagon to me?

I still think skim lynch would have made sense just to potentially keep another villager around to learn more before a real lynch. But apparently I’m being too nice with this logic lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Still Hungry Dinner UNOFFICIAL Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (2)- Capri, Crayola
Grebes (2)- Barks, beagle
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, HOPE!
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy



19/26 voting.
ROLL CALL: @Matthew9Thirtyfive


Lynch close is in 7 minutes
 
****lynch AMSAR****

I read through Mutts posts and that lynch still just seems bandwagon to me?

I still think skim lynch would have made sense just to potentially keep another villager around to learn more before a real lynch. But apparently I’m being too nice with this logic lol

And your reasons for lynching me are...?
 
****lynch AMSAR****

I read through Mutts posts and that lynch still just seems bandwagon to me?

I still think skim lynch would have made sense just to potentially keep another villager around to learn more before a real lynch. But apparently I’m being too nice with this logic lol
Lynches aren't just to get wolves, they are also good for getting information. Lynching me doesn't help village at all at this point in the game.

Edit: just wanted to say this is my 8000's post on SDN. :biglove:
 
I read through Mutts posts and that lynch still just seems bandwagon to me?
Agree, I legit could not remember why anyone was voting for Mutts so I had to reread everyone's lynch votes. Two people don't even have reasons (Lawp & MJ) so might be something to look back at if she flips village.
Oh also
### Unlynch Mel ###
### Lynch Grebes ###
Where most of my feels are right now, and so I'm not sitting on a joke vote through close.
 
Day 1 Still Hungry Dinner UNOFFICIAL Tally

Pippy Puppy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, HOPE!
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy



25/26 voting.
ROLL CALL: @Matthew9Thirtyfive


Lynch close is in 1 minutes