WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And all of my coop interacts you’re talking about come from me wondering if she was an unseerable wolf based on the timeline with dolphin dying and coop finding out and coop having a poor defense. It wasn’t without reason.
tbf though, a lot of what you posted was also identical to my reasons, and that IS something I have seen you do as a wolf.

But I think you're pushing people harder than you normally would as a wolf.
 
Not surprised. And I was on one of your last wolf teams and saw how bummed you were by it.

I know it's really crappy to use that kind of thing as a data point. I try not to do it (as much as I can stop myself) and don't recommend others do it, but...cannot unsee. :shrug:
I didn’t think anyone would actually use that as a reason to believe me about being village lol but it’s true and that’s how much I hate being a wolf lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ever expand on this?



I think it's more weird that you've mentioned people possibly being vanillagers multiple times IIRC and it was people that are alive
I have taken note of other people who have said that's what they are. I was not the one who mentioned they were in the first place. They were, and I took note of it. Idk why that's weird. I feel like it is important to note who has claimed a role and who hasn't. It's ok if you think that's a bad thing, I just really don't understand how, so we can disagree on that.
 
So two villagers down in one night? That must mean they have someone who can do an extra kill I can assume. NOT good

Thanks for cutting me some slack. I am trying to catch up on this thread. I may not have super meaningful reads on a lot of people since I haven't played with y'all. I get village feels from you and m# at the moment, for the "record".

I have felt really bad about lynching villagers, but I am learning to understand that it's just part of the game.

Just so I am clear, it's pretty bad we have lost the blocker and protector so early, right?

The bolded feels a lot like trying to look like a villager but I also thought the same about mpm and it was just noobiness

Care to explain AM and barks?

This was about us both being blocked after many other people had asked and it had been discussed... this is only one of the times she just repeated other people

Good point. I was PMing with Sporty n1.
She just said she had feels, nothing deep really. I don't wanna throw anyone under the bus...
Didn't want sporty to look bad

She was probably trying to pocket me, I could see it I am pretty gullible

Working on it

That seems sweet I guess. Seems like she was trying to pocket me. Wondering if there can be any interpretations of the other people she discussed in Pm

She didn't ask my reads but said my manator was probably proud of me. Could be pocketing or just being genuine, idk

My reads:

Village
- I think m# is most likely village. I'm of the opinion sporty PM'd both of us because we were in the noob game and she was pocketing us. If that's what she was doing to me, stands to reason she would do that with him also
​

She really wants us to think that sporty was trying to pocket her

Then she either described her role wrong or the mods made a mistake.

I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with this. So weird. The PM was opened by the mods Thursday at 8:51 PM. It says that we could communicate on there for the next day and night cycle. I commented the first comment of the thread I posted at 8:53. I am not lying. About anything. but ok.
edit the title of the chat is d1/n2. So maybe I commented before I was supposed to? Or maybe 8:53 is considered day? I have literally have no idea. But this is the last I'm commenting about this Pm because it is pointless

And then got really defensive when questioned about the timeline of the sporty PMs

So feeling ok about lynching someone who hasn't been here again?

This is about capri

Also her voting history:
D1 - herself
D2 - AMSAR
D3 - no one (day sporty was lynched)
D4 - coop
D5 - paws
D6 - beagle (day capri was lynched)

So her voting history also doesn't look great
 
The bolded feels a lot like trying to look like a villager but I also thought the same about mpm and it was just noobiness



This was about us both being blocked after many other people had asked and it had been discussed... this is only one of the times she just repeated other people


Didn't want sporty to look bad







​

She really wants us to think that sporty was trying to pocket her



And then got really defensive when questioned about the timeline of the sporty PMs



This is about capri

Also her voting history:
D1 - herself
D2 - AMSAR
D3 - no one (day sporty was lynched)
D4 - coop
D5 - paws
D6 - beagle (day capri was lynched)

So her voting history also doesn't look great
Nice digging. I think this raises her to my top after Matt.
 
UNOfficial Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally

MJ () -
caiter (3)
- coop, MJ, lamprey
beags (0) -
matty ice (2) - cait, meats
zigzagoon (2) barks, pippy

7/11 votes
 
It doesn’t really matter but it feels weird to just jump on the bandwagon. I said earlier I find lawps suspect because of his superficial contributions and backing off when someone mentioned he was throwing shade, so I’m gonna vote that way.

Lynch lawpy

Dude, really? Sporty has admitted she’s a wolf at this point

She did? Sorry the noob game is coming to a close and Ive been focusing on that pretty much completely when I do get the chance to look.

I keep reading this exchange and this still feels off on part of M935. Like come on, it was directly stated that Sporty admitted she's wolf and yet he still decides not to vote her in guise of being preoccupied by the noob game.

Ugh.

Unlynch Caits
Lynch M935
 
The bolded feels a lot like trying to look like a villager but I also thought the same about mpm and it was just noobiness



This was about us both being blocked after many other people had asked and it had been discussed... this is only one of the times she just repeated other people


Didn't want sporty to look bad







​

She really wants us to think that sporty was trying to pocket her



And then got really defensive when questioned about the timeline of the sporty PMs



This is about capri

Also her voting history:
D1 - herself
D2 - AMSAR
D3 - no one (day sporty was lynched)
D4 - coop
D5 - paws
D6 - beagle (day capri was lynched)

So her voting history also doesn't look great
This is a good case against Ziggy actually. If people truely aren't feeling caiter I'd switch here
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These people need to vote. I'm not happy that both the leaders haven't voted yet and are not defending. At least caiter ****ing defended
I'm sorry. I am thinking of a way to both defend myself and chose someone to Lynch. I have people who I think aren't wolves, but I am not coming up with a lot of reasons people ARE wolves. I will have something to post soon, as I'm sure you will also.
 
I think it's pretty interesting how quickly you agreed here.
Is this really your defense to all his posts lol

Of course I saw it right away. I’m currently glued to my phone trying to save myself from a mess I created lol

Also, as I said earlier you were already on my sketch list, and I think barkley is village, so this just cemented your position there
 
Sorry Cait, I was reading on the phone and totally missed noting it when I switched to look at me reads on my computer. (I think, that or I have the memory of a goldfish). Speaking of reads I'll post a more recent version on mine when I get home from class and (with greater attention to detail hopefully) catch up!



Yeah, if they had gained or used an item there would be more to go on for sure. I figured if they got an item before they might be a candidate to have another.

So... reads?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.The bolded feels a lot like trying to look like a villager but I also thought the same about mpm and it was just noobiness



2. This was about us both being blocked after many other people had asked and it had been discussed... this is only one of the times she just repeated other people


3.Didn't want sporty to look bad







​

4.She really wants us to think that sporty was trying to pocket her



And then got really defensive when questioned about the timeline of the sporty PMs



5. This is about capri

6. Also her voting history:
D1 - herself
D2 - AMSAR
D3 - no one (day sporty was lynched)
D4 - coop
D5 - paws
D6 - beagle (day capri was lynched)

So her voting history also doesn't look great
1. Did you watch the last game? I basically lynched a **** load of villagers, now I am pretty timid to lead it.
2. I repeated a bunch of people because I was still 100% occupied in the noob game and was not at all caught up. I prob just shouldn't have commented instead of trying to participate
3. No, not particularly. I didn't know she was a wolf then.
4. Yeah, because she was?
5. Right, because people seemed to feel bad about lynching cray when she wasn't online
6. I would agree with that



Sketchy: Ziggy, Lawper (feeling a little bit better today, not sure), Matt

Unsure: Beagle, Cait, MJ

Village: Coop, Pippy, VMH
Why are you leaning village on pippy and VMH?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad